Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin (34390 Views)

Peter Okoye Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From Escae-Benin University (Pix) / Cubana Chief Priest Bags PHD - Doctorate Degree From Ghana University - Pictures / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2021
Nigerian actor and model, Alexx Ekubo, has been honoured with a Doctorate degree in Arts and Culture from a university in the Republic of Benin, WonderTV Media reports.

Alexx took to social media to thank the institution for honouring him with a Doctorate degree.

His appreciative message was followed by a photo of himself in the a ceremonial gown of the institution.

The message reads:
"Introducing, Dr Alexx Ekubo

Thanks to the governing council of the Institut Supérieur de Communication et de Geston (ISCG UNIVERSITY) for conferring on me Doctorate (Honorary) Degree in Arts & Culture."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTJcU1TDn_P/?utm_medium=copy_link

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2021
Lol. What a weak comeback at an innocent girl.

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by milann: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2021
congratulations. The future is male

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by ValCon888: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2021
A university with less than 500 students is a glorified secondary school. Needless to say the honorary doctorate degree is more shady than Slim Shady.

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by coolcharm(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmm... Every Tom Dick and Harry is now a doctor.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2021
milann:
congratulations. The future is male
Name five Nigerian actors with PhD ( I don't mean honorary) and I will name 300 Nigerian actresses with PhD.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by Flyingngel(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2021
I laugh ......
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by Rebekah029(f): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
My
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by Onyi22(f): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Congratulations my dear, no time to look back at those who left us, we move cheesy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by Folabifreeman(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
it's Ok.

Homeboy just bought himself a Faux Doctorate in a room and parlor University in Benin republic.

What can't you buy with money these days?

@folabifreeman

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by slawormiir: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

But Alex lose guard...

Way him take throaway that him beautiful slim girl

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by lonelydora: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mtchew! They will soon bastardize this Doctorate degree (even though it's honorary) of a thing just like they did to B.Sc.

Every Chinedu, Olaniyi, and Abubakar is now a doctor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by kingthreat(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Gay Nollywood poster boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by Cyphar(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Is getting a degree now the trending thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by Crossroad1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
OK Mr GAYbriel

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by SatyrGrover: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
So we should fry coconut abi na water
Mtcheew
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by ntyce(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by kenzysmith: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nigerian university has turn a laughing stock I remember when I dey oau to graduate na problem upon all the night candle wey I burn na 2nd class lower they give me. Chinko ekun wey no dey enter class graduate with 2nd class upper because he be celeb Nigerian university na scam trust me undecided

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by InvertedHammer: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
/
They have even started delivering doctorate degrees to people's houses and offices.

/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by blinking001(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by FalseProphet1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
I see his ex fiancee trying to get back to him, I see him avoiding her and posting it on social media, I see people criticizing him for acting childish.

This I have seen.

15 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by Okhuadams(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian actor and model, Alexx Ekubo, has been honoured with a Doctorate degree in Arts and Culture from a university in the Republic of Benin, WonderTV Media reports.

Alexx took to social media to thank the institution for honouring him with a Doctorate degree.

His appreciative message was followed by a photo of himself in the a ceremonial gown of the institution.

The message reads:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTJcU1TDn_P/?utm_medium=copy_link
I quote from a university
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by mightyhaze: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
This should console him.. smiley
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
very fine man..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by EndyEdesonNews(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Congrats to him
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by omoadeleye(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Doctorate of breakfast givers

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by Geeman2006: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mushroom universities. Even my Course mate back then in Uni who used to form 5-1-4 (5 back, 1 middle, 4 front) formation during exams went and got himself a honorary doctorate from these useless Benin Republic universities. Someone should tell him it is no different with toilet paper.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by Tunasco4u(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Alex Elubo is now acting differently from his nollywood movies grin angrywhat's he trying to do nonsense undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Mercy Aigbe "Throwback To When A Man I Call My Husband Almost Blinded Me" / Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Cute In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.