Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,638 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin (34435 Views)

Peter Okoye Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From Escae-Benin University (Pix) / Cubana Chief Priest Bags PHD - Doctorate Degree From Ghana University - Pictures / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by hakym619(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations my dear, no time to look back at those who left us, we move cheesy

You supported Alex.
A proof that you're a male
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
With atleast 1m naira or 1.2m cfa, u too can go obtain urs in cotonou or porto novo. Go and get it if its easy. Some people need to stop hating...lol

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by tnerro1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Me too, I will soon buy my own doctor, sorry I mean get my own doctorate degree also
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by Munzy14(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
coolcharm:
Hmmm... Every Tom Dick and Harry is now a doctor.
Anything money cannot buy, is never in existence...grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by Handsum64: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Honorary PhD na pure water for Republic of Benin for Nigerians
Just hold like 400k you will have balance to collect after the event
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by Aganju849: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian actor and model, Alexx Ekubo, has been honoured with a Doctorate degree in Arts and Culture from a university in the Republic of Benin, WonderTV Media reports.

Alexx took to social media to thank the institution for honouring him with a Doctorate degree.

His appreciative message was followed by a photo of himself in the a ceremonial gown of the institution.

The message reads:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTJcU1TDn_P/?utm_medium=copy_link

Doctorate in Male Prostitution
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by larryking540: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Name five Nigerian actors with PhD ( I don't mean honorary) and I will name 300 Nigerian actresses with PhD.
everything is competition to u ,I don't understand u I swear
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by Ndipe(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
It's a university in Benin Republic that awarded Alexx Ekubo a Doctorate Degree not a Nigerian University.

kenzysmith:
Nigerian university has turn a laughing stock I remember when I dey oau to graduate na problem upon all the night candle wey I burn na 2nd class lower they give me. Chinko ekun wey no dey enter class graduate with 2nd class upper because he be celeb Nigerian university na scam trust me undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by computer0810(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Name five Nigerian actors with PhD ( I don't mean honorary) and I will name 300 Nigerian actresses with PhD.
Lie no go kill u.....can u even name 100 actresses in Nollywood not to talk of with PhD, u must be high on something
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by brainworkng: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
How much did you pay to get it. It seems Cubana chief priest showed you the way. What a weak come back grin grin grin grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by omogin(f): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
ValCon888:
A university with less than 500 students is a glorified secondary school. Needless to say the honorary doctorate degree is more shady than Slim Shady.
Na jealousy go kill you

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by jclassiq(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lol. What a weak comeback at an innocent girl.
Why is she innocent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by Habib101: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Us that no get time for this, i say congrat
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by ComeToJesus: 12:37am On Aug 30, 2021
kenzysmith:
Nigerian university has turn a laughing stock I remember when I dey oau to graduate na problem upon all the night candle wey I burn na 2nd class lower they give me. Chinko ekun wey no dey enter class graduate with 2nd class upper because he be celeb Nigerian university na scam trust me undecided

How them no go give you second class when you no fit read and comprehend small passage like this. Did you read about 'Nigerian University' in the report?

Republic of Benin don become Benin in Edo?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by TheWolfen(m): 12:51am On Aug 30, 2021
I weak grin

ValCon888:
A university with less than 500 students is a glorified secondary school. Needless to say the honorary doctorate degree is more shady than Slim Shady.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by TheWolfen(m): 12:57am On Aug 30, 2021
U lose guard talk too much sometimes. U don't know wat happen between them but u choose to blame the man without any fact to verify your claim. How SIMPish of you. This world is truly unfavorable to men

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

But Alex lose guard...

Way him take throaway that him beautiful slim girl

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by chaloskyx: 1:25am On Aug 30, 2021
REPUBLIC OF BENIN LIKE REALLY OGA GO AND SIT SOMEWHERE ABEG THAT YOU STUPID DOCTORATE IS A FRAUD AND NOT RECOGNISED
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by zigzagluv: 2:25am On Aug 30, 2021
The headline should have being Alexx Ekubo bought A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by vicfajeze: 2:47am On Aug 30, 2021
the bobo handsome sha

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by tiger28: 3:27am On Aug 30, 2021
NOW he will start calling himself Doctor this Doctor that like late Joseph wayas or Churchill or E money with less than $5000 donation to the yeye University.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by offiahvictor(m): 4:23am On Aug 30, 2021
ValCon888:
Numbers don't matter bro... impact is key.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by bullabong(m): 5:16am On Aug 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

But Alex lose guard...

Way him take throaway that him beautiful slim girl
Rubbish! Which beautiful girl?? Fancy for every man?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin by TJMighty(m): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2021
kenzysmith:
As him sabi road pass you.. lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Gives N1million To Poor Jide Sanyaolu #sendjidebacktouni / Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde / Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.