Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Opinion: What Do You Think Is Overrated That Doesn't Worth Chasing? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opinion: What Do You Think Is Overrated That Doesn't Worth Chasing? (227 Views)

In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens / Opinion : What Our Banks Suppose To Do / 4 Reasons Why New Year Resolutions Are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: What Do You Think Is Overrated That Doesn't Worth Chasing? by iliyande(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2021
What do you think is the most overrated thing(s) that people chased after in life that has no meaning or doesn't worth chasing to you?

For me alcohol and smoking/weeds, cool not because I am a follower of Christ..
Lalasticlala
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Is Overrated That Doesn't Worth Chasing? by emorse(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2021
iliyande:
What do you think is the most overrated thing(s) that people chased after in life that has no meaning or doesn't worth chasing to you?

For me alcohol and smoking/weeds cool not because I am a follower of Christ..

Lalasticlala
Life itself is overrated. You'll know this if if you've seen a dying or even dead person before.
Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Is Overrated That Doesn't Worth Chasing? by Davash222(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2021
Nigerian girls!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: What Do You Think Is Overrated That Doesn't Worth Chasing? by dangoteinlaw: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2021
iliyande:

For me alcohol and smoking/weeds, cool not because I am a follower of Christ..
Lalasticlala
alcohol is especially those expensive ones but I don't think weed is especially with it now being medicinal.

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity Hits Southeast As Police, Thugs Invade IPMAN Depot Secretariat I / Step By Step On How To Create Canva Instagram Link In Bio / Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.