Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates (20689 Views)

NPF Shortlist 2019 | Download Nigeria Police Final List Of Selected Candidates / Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! / Npower Releases 2nd Batch Of Selected Candidates, More On Waiting List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Iliyasdass(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
jidamsel43:
please, can someone submit the PPA letter to private schools

No. Only government primary schools
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iliyasdass:

No. Only government primary schools

And secondary
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Iliyasdass(m): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

And secondary

Have you seen any person that is posted to secondary school this time around? Because all the PPA'S of my LG I saw in the Nasims portal are Government primary schools under Nteach. No secondary schools
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iliyasdass:

Have you seen any person that is posted to secondary school this time around? Because all the PPA'S of my LG I saw in the Nasims portal are Government primary schools under Nteach. No secondary schools

On Facebook npower groups.
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Iliyasdass(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

On Facebook npower groups.

Facebook posts are always fake!
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by maxbee: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Pls is there anyone deployed from Cross River State
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by djblue007(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Iliyasdass:

Yes and also it must be government primary schools, govt health care centres and government agricultural centres depending on the program you chose. To see the list of the PPA's that u can change to;
1. Click on redeployment
2. Click on see available PPA's for your LG
3. Then, the list of PPA's that u can change to will appear

What of if one has a PPA not listed but a government owned?
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Jop6ix(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please who has downloaded his or her PPA LETTER am still having this too many request issues
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Jop6ix(m): 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
happy662:
Read note on my deployment letter . There is only one column for acceptance upload On Nasims portal. Which one are we to upload, the letter headed that carries the school name or our Npower deployment letter?
How did you download your PPA letter am still having issues downloading it. It keeps saying too many request at a time
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by authority2006(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Triangles1:
N powder work when are you going to save money to build house or cars worth millions.

It's better to learn handwork and shun 50k N powder work.
PUSSYHOE:

Walai na 30k for one year o

What smart people do is to continue their side hustle, put that 30k into cooperative society for a year, that's 360k. Use it obtain loan of times 2 or 3 depending on such cooperative loan policy. Small beginning, just like some of us did back in the days. Today, the rest is history

2 Likes

Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Triangles1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
authority2006:

What smart people do is to continue their side hustle, put that 30k into cooperative society for a year, that's 360k. Use it obtain loan of times 2 or 3 depending on such cooperative loan policy. Small beginning, just like some of us did back in the days. Today, the rest is history

Though a thousand miles start with a step, nice idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Stomoney(m): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin grin grin
MVLOX:

plenty na understatement, we be Legion
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Horlami247: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Triangles1:
N powder work when are you going to save money to build house or cars worth millions.

It's better to learn handwork and shun 50k N powder work.

You were not shortlisted, accept my condolence
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by DaFuhrer(m): 12:22am On Aug 31, 2021
babington91:

Have mail them in that regard, hoping to hear from them

Thank you so much. I'm waiting earnestly for their response.
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Obianujunwa1999: 6:02am On Aug 31, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
I think this is the best way to solve the redeploy
DaFuhrer post=105339024:

me
DaFuhrer:

nt issue. Thanks.

Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by ABIDOW96(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
https://chat. whatsapp.com/E0tGCRI0gxyAGe4kHl9uPh

This group is strictly for NPOWER (N-HEALTH) beneficiaries in Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

Kindly share. Thanks.
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Perfection10(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
NaranyD:

*Print out your deployment letter, take it to your designated P.P.A and ask for a rejection. Upload your rejection letter back on your portal.
*If you have a P.P.A you would like to be posted to, you are to visit that P.P.A acquire an acceptance letter and upload it alongside your rejection letter.
* Apply for redeployment. This process should take 24hrs-48hrs for you to be redeployed.
However kindly provide your full name, Npower I.D l, application email,phone number, state of deployment, L.G.A of P.P.A and your P.P.A .

@NaranyD Ok. What if you get to your PPA located in another town outside where you are living (both towns are in the same local govt) requesting for a rejection but the principal declines and instead ticked accepted, how can one still get redeployed back to a school in the town one is living??
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by chisonu: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
@Udoboss...how were you able to change your program? For days now I have been trying so hard to change program, that link is not opening.. pls how did you do yours...

And after changing your program we're you deployed immediately or later?
Thanks.
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Udoboss(m): 3:22am On Sep 09, 2021
chisonu:
@Udoboss...how were you able to change your program? For days now I have been trying so hard to change program, that link is not opening.. pls how did you do yours...

And after changing your program we're you deployed immediately or later?
Thanks.

I did it normally.....my Portal was opening..
You can to login at midnight....
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by VGJBEJ: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
I want to download my PPA letter rather this alwy pop up

Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by TheManMentor: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2021
optimistic0001:
You captured my question fully. Please someone should help with any useful information on this

Pls anyone to provide info on the nature of the acceptance letter weather it been.a letterhead from d desired ppa or a reprint of the original letter of deployment
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by runny7: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Headmaster no won reject me after i told him my place is far. Any solution to this
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=runny7 post=106063840]Headmaster no won reject me after i told him my place is far. Any solution to this[/quote

Simple now, you go when you feel like going? Him go beat you and if supervisor complain make them explain how you go manage 30k for food and transport for a month
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by KBConfident: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
I was rejected but the school acceptance letter that I have is not on the list of the available schools to be selected for redeployment.

Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by gudluckgreat(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2021
KBConfident:
I was rejected but the school acceptance letter that I have is not on the list of the available schools to be selected for redeployment.

Did you successfully redeploy?
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Onelove508: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
NaranyD:

*Print out your deployment letter, take it to your designated P.P.A and ask for a rejection. Upload your rejection letter back on your portal.
*If you have a P.P.A you would like to be posted to, you are to visit that P.P.A acquire an acceptance letter and upload it alongside your rejection letter.
* Apply for redeployment. This process should take 24hrs-48hrs for you to be redeployed.
However kindly provide your full name, Npower I.D l, application email,phone number, state of deployment, L.G.A of P.P.A and your P.P.A .

@last line,
Which PPA the original one that rejected you or the new one.

Thanks.
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by sunnyday034: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Good day sir/ma,

Trust you are doing good. Please I want to redeploy from my main PPA to a nearby PPA to my house but the problem I am having is, the PPAs (SCHOOLS) on my redeployment list are not within my reach as they are too far from my area.

Can I go to a nearby school (PPA) which is not among those listed on my dashboard and ask them to for acceptance letter, then later upload it for approval?

Thanks.
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Onelove508:

@last line,
Which PPA the original one that rejected you or the new one.

Thanks.

Hi, sorry I sent you an email.
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by gudluckgreat(m): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2021
Is there any person that has gotten approval for their redeployment?
Re: Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates by Newton2024: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2021
What is the fate of those who applied for redeployment and their redeployment status is still showing pending? Where are they going to resume to?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Is Recruiting Massively 2015 / How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). / Undecided Over Two Jobs Offers!!! Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.