Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! (4478 Views)

Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by Tbillz(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
How true is this, can someone comfirm the authenticity?
Has anybody gotten a text or the transparency of N-power has been tampered with?

Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by mokset123: 5:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Yes people have gotten text messages to come for nbuild verification

1 Like

Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by Richardpossible: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
mokset123:
is it only Nbuild? Wot of d rest
Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by ayommy12: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
its like the verification process is category by category, all I've been reading is N-build verification. Am for N-Teach and I haven't received any message neither as anyone I know gotten a message.

1 Like

Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by mokset123: 5:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Richardpossible:

Yes it is only nbuild. Whenever the second phase of npower commences, shortlisted persons would be contacted

1 Like

Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by mokset123: 5:33am On Nov 13, 2017
ayommy12:
its like the verification process is category by category, all I've been reading is N-build verification. Am for N-Teach and I haven't received any message neither as anyone I know gotten a message.
This nbuild doing verification are those that applied during the first phase of npower in 2015 or 2016
Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by talented143(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2017
because of 30k, poverty is too strong in this country.

1 Like

Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by lunacol(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2017
talented143:
because of 30k, poverty is too strong in this country.
It is not 30k rather 10k with training in various skills.Yes poverty is great in the land but the training will help some people to get the enabling skills that will make them to be self reliant.If it is the 10k that will be paid to the trainees is what is motivating them without taking the training serious then there is no headway for such person,because after the one year the status quo remains.
Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by Firstcalljob: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2017
NPower Monthly Clearance

Steps to take when signing Npower monthly clearance Form
1. your principal must sign and stamp it
2. PS (permanent secretary at tescom) will sign the form and stamp it for Approval
3. Then Take it to women affairs.
Note!!!!! One copy will be at tescom, original copy will be submitted to them at women affairs, and the third copy will be at your PPA.

I just did my own today.

see more updates on Power here https://www.firstcalljob.com.ng/npower-monthly-clearance-begins-successfully-get-npower-clearance-form/
Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by Tbillz(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2017
mokset123:
meaning Nteach still pending?
Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by Tbillz(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2017
mokset123:

Yes it is only nbuild. Whenever the second phase of npower commences, shortlisted persons would be contacted
I doubt the transparency or the program
Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by mokset123: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2017
Tbillz:
meaning Nteach still pending?
Those who applied to npower (nteach, nhealth and nagro) the first phase were verified in November of 2016. Unfortunately because of logistics nbuild was left out. Now they have been called for verification and after which they would commence their training at a date, time and place set by government. The nteach verification you are talking about is for those that would be selected in the second phase of npower okay. Names of successful candidates would be shortlisted and if you are fortunate your name would be among them.

1 Like

Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by mokset123: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2017
Tbillz:
I doubt the transparency or the program
The program is 100% transparent. If you have any evidence countering this claim please show us.

1 Like

Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by mokset123: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Richardpossible:

This nbuild verification is for those who applied in 2016 Or 2015. I am sure you applied in August 2017. And if you did that. Then shortlisting of names for the second phase of npower has not commenced yet
Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by Tbillz(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2017
mokset123:

Those who applied to npower (nteach, nhealth and nagro) the first phase were verified in November of 2016. Unfortunately because of logistics nbuild was left out. Now they have been called for verification and after which they would commence their training at a date, time and place set by government. The nteach verification you are talking about is for those that would be selected in the second phase of npower okay. Names of successful candidates would be shortlisted and if you are fortunate your name would be among them.
thanks, now i understand ✊ bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Please, any Nbuild Abuja applicant that has received invite should signify please. Help!!! Am dieing of high bp cry cry
Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by philoo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
GuyInNeed:
Please, any Nbuild Abuja applicant that has received invite should signify please. Help!!! Am dieing of high bp cry cry
i didnt receive any text lately but went there and saw my name on the list and subsequently did my verification. so if you registered npowerbuild, you shouldnt wait for text, just walk down there and check your name
Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by adescopy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
philoo:

i didnt receive any text lately but went there and saw my name on the list and subsequently did my verification. so if you registered npowerbuild, you shouldnt wait for text, just walk down there and check your name
pls, what and what are their demands or things needed for the verification
Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 14, 2017
philoo:

which state? Abuja? Tell me the address pls
Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by philoo(m): 5:43am On Nov 14, 2017
adescopy:
pls, what and what are their demands or things needed for the verification
any valid ID , Intl.pport, voter's card, national ID, utility bill, and age declaration
Re: Pre-selected candidates have been notified - Npower!!! by philoo(m): 5:44am On Nov 14, 2017
GuyInNeed:
which state? Abuja? Tell me the address pls
Aba south, Abia state

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Job At AOS Orwell / Unannounced Vacancies In Owerri / Ht-limited Invite??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.