Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) (78278 Views)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by ajanma2(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Self acclaimed Human right activist,Chimelum Ajanma has taken to his Facebook page to share his experience at a Chinese Birthday party.

His words;

So i was invited by a Chinese bachelor Friend to honour his 30ths birthday house party..
I stormed the Venue in Grand style,We danced,drank,then prayers were made for the celebrant after which he cut his birthday cake..Fast forward it was time to Eat,I forgot It was a Chinese Birthday party and majority of the visitors were white,I was served with Rice and stew and garnished with an animal that looks like an alligator Lizard undecided undecided

I asked the person sitting next to me,''What animal is this''? He answered saying ''it is highly rich in protein''..
I scorned at him, Baba that's not the question I asked you angry angry

I requested for a plastic takeaway plate,put all inside and pretended like I was not hungry..went home with it,wanted disposing it before someone showed interest in the food,here's the Picture of the Scary Animal grin

https://www.facebook.com/100001875645074/posts/5939277146144748/?app=fbl

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by ajanma2(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Cc lalasticlala,Mynd44,Ishelove,Seun

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by TarOrfeeek: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
That mumu NEPA official that decided to eat the food, is truly a useless person.

Someone rejected food because of the insidious protein inside, you foolishly took it from him and ate.

The person is now snapping you and the bone of the nonsense you ate.

Longer throat and Osho free mentality is cancelled in my life, Amen.

437 Likes 27 Shares

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by ajanma2(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
They animal come look like say him dey laugh grin grin

222 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by kristonium(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Na so you for eat vulture ���

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
That's how another sickness will start. When they'll be eating everything, known and unknown.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Expect another disease like covid 19 soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Scary... but do you really need to go online to make mockery of the food you were served as a gesture of goodwill? Just saying.

241 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by criuze(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Na em be say you don chop baby dragon

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by internationalman(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
The Chinese are as repulsive as their food

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
IGUANA LIZARD

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by WibusJaga: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
China? Naija de learn when it comes to eating weird meat & food.
Once ate "Jumping Chicken" not knowing it was frog. grin

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by kindlyheart: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Sterope(f): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Your people eat everything as well just as much as they do. Don't be close minded!

Romanoff:
That's how another sickness will start. When they'll be eating everything, known and unknown.

12 Likes

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Sterope(f): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
You could fabricate a better story. You have done a really horrible job
ajanma2:
Self acclaimed Human right activist,Chimelum Ajanma has taken to his Facebook page to share his experience at a Chinese Birthday party.
His words;
''So i was invited by a Chinese bachelor Friend to honour his 30ths birthday house party..
I stormed the Venue in Grand style,We danced,drank,then prayers were made for the celebrant after which he cut his birthday cake..Fast forward it was time to Eat,I forgot It was a Chinese Birthday party and majority of the visitors were white,I was served with Rice and stew and garnished with an animal that looks like an alligator Lizard undecided undecided
I asked the person sitting next to me,''What animal is this''? He answered saying ''it is highly rich in protein''..
I scorned at him,Baba that's not the question I asked you angry angry
I requested for a plastic takeaway plate,put all inside and pretended like I was not hungry..went home with it,wanted disposing it before someone showed interest in the food,here's the Picture of the Scary Animal grin

14 Likes

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tueh!!!!!

You should be quarantined for eating this. Tueh!!!! Again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
immediately I saw the protenious snake head, I started thinking of lalasticala. I don't know why. A good Samaritan should kindly help us confirm if that man in the picture is lalasticala or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
We never fully recover from covid o, won’t say more..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Ulunne777(f): 6:30am On Aug 30, 2021
grin
Chinese Delta variant be laughing at you like

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by onomeabuja: 7:23am On Aug 30, 2021
ajanma2:
His words;
''So i was invited by a Chinese bachelor Friend to honour his 30ths birthday house party..
I scorned at him,Baba that's not the question I asked you angry angry
omò ur name now na virus oooooo shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by ajanma2(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2021
More

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2021
The Chinese people even gave you plier to remove the teeth before eating the head of that serpent,they really hosted you well

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2021
I came to laugh grin grin cheesy grin

And my people didn't disappoint me grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Randal: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Eat it
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Chinese people and weird food are like 5&6

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Is that not head of serpent? shocked

3 Likes

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by HEBEI: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Optimistguy1969: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Abeg, what's the plier for?
Na part of the cutlery to eat that reptile?
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Eat what you know
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by dynicks(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Lala prying on you from a vantage point hoping you would eat the creature so that you would become one of them and be able to transform into such whenever pleased!!.....

Off-late, lala nd his community have lost lots of members which have now made them become endangered....so therefore he's seeking for ways to acquire more recruits!
!

Kai if only this dude would stop the complaint, acquire courage and eat that head!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by fourboys: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2021
Is that not a serpent ??embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Antelope That Was Shot Dead By My Brother This Morning / How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) / See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.