Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel (65450 Views)

What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by BadNews: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2022
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Man has taken to Twitter to share Video of a N2k food he was served at a Lagos hotel, Reports.

The Man who laughed after being served a small portion of fried egg and plantain at the hotel, Wrote As Sighted By Below;

"Lagos hotels won't kill me"

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chb6QVTAVfk/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=7bf1d690-7703-418a-8d1e-7807069302fa&ig_mid=FC0486B7-E586-47CD-BF1E-CDBE67C490CE

Source: BLOG

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by BadNews: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2022
People In Lagos, Is this what you guys are facing Over There? Mr Bad News, Is Shocked.

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Louisfrank(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2022
What is this for heaven sake, kuku take yr 2k to tantalizer and get something better

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by BadNews: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2022
Louisfrank:
What is this for heaven sake, kuku take yr 2k to tantalizer and get something better

See More Photos Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by BadNews: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go to the trenches where you belong and eat your desired amount of food that would lock your stomach!

Living large can't be for everyone!! So please stop complaining you this Broke man!!

Who Are You Really Referring To Please?

264 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by DaInferno(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go to the trenches where you belong and eat your desired amount of food that would lock your stomach!

Living large can't be for everyone!! So please stop complaining for just 2k food.

I ate a small quantity of rice & beef yesterday for 7k at a nice restaurant here in ajah. I didn't complain.

You Broke men should stop embarrassing yourselves!! Enter a low budget canteen and eat to your satisfaction with ₦150 and stop ranting please!!
subscribe your dstv

257 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Fira09(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2022
BadNews:

Who Are You Really Referring To Please?
Mr bad news ignore her, she needs mental rehabilitation.

220 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Revolva(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2022
Na he wan eat where Dem d self food 2k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Reinamaria(f): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
It is more about where you ate than what you ate, so don't complain.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by slawomir: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Damnnn niggar
This is why I love myself

If I book hotel and I see say their food too dey expensive

I go just lodge for the hotel but I go dey fall out go dey eat morning, afternoon and evening food for local joint then fall back in

222 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by tuoyoojo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Na running cost cause am

Egg and plantain na delicacy now o

Three or four small miserable looking platain na 1k
Gas cooker na 9500 for 12kg

Gallon of vegetable oil is over 30k

One seed of egg is 80 naira

Electricity bill wan u take dey enjoy a.c as you dey chop the egg nkor

Plus dem go pay workers for the hotel

Then dem must make gain

Them nor even bill am for the tomates and Maggi dem use

Ogbeni , just chop the egg in peace

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Man has taken to Twitter to share Video of a N2k food he was served at a Lagos hotel, Reports.

The Man who laughed after being served a small portion of fried egg and plantain at the hotel, Wrote As Sighted By Below;

"Lagos hotels won't kill me"

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chb6QVTAVfk/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=7bf1d690-7703-418a-8d1e-7807069302fa&ig_mid=FC0486B7-E586-47CD-BF1E-CDBE67C490CE

Source: BLOG
Hahahhahahaha what's this
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
This jewelry cold on me I’m freezing

No way I’m anemic (nah) shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hehehehhee grin grin grin

He caused it. Why would he request for plantain now that plantain is very costly.

Careless spending.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by olisefom: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
What was he expecting?

Forces of demand and supply is playing out. We planted nothing, we are buying everything from the few that are planting.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by BlackPantherxXx: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin

Lagos no be Abia.

Every Okoro to his prison. Every Mallam to his kettle. Every Ngozi to her brothel. Every Chinedu to his baby factory.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Kobicove(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
What was he expecting for ordinary 2K? undecided

If you know you can't afford a classy restaurant then don't go there to eat!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by BlackPantherxXx: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
angry
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Moscodee1990(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wetin be dis? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
lol
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by mcgodison2531(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
This one weak me
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Edipet(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Not even looking yummy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Ofemmanu1: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Living large can't be for everyone!! So please stop complaining for just 2k food.

I ate a small quantity of rice & beef yesterday for 7k at a nice restaurant here in ajah. I didn't complain.

You Broke men should stop embarrassing yourselves!! Enter a low budget canteen and eat to your satisfaction with ₦150 and stop ranting please!!

Finishing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lol.. he is a big boy .. why complaining..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by CaptainFM1: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Why you no go out and look for better mama put!

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by TeeGentle(m): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
shocked
See as the food look like sacrifice angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Poor presentation and too much oil

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Downey(f): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
*I'm calling on well - meaning Nigerians to please help talk to this woman her name are Akande Florence with phone number +2348037260195..She's a house agent of No 11 Hamodu st, pipline ogun state. It happened that my brother rented a self contain apartment from her and moved into the house 27/06/2022. With the sum of #3,2000 in total.
He told me that the following day he moved in to the house the woman started coming with another bills of (#28000) but the woman then said he is the only one that remain to pay.. He then told the woman that he doesn't have the money for now that she should give him time. He said the woman have to bust into his house through celling yesterday while he Wasn't at home to the extend that they step on his Laptop and they later called to tell him that they enter into his house . So, with that impression my brother now said he doesn't need the house again that they should re found his money back to him and the and her daughter were telling him that only #170,000 will be giving to him and he must move out of the building before they we refund the money. Please Nigerians help my brother talk to the woman it's seems the woman has control over the police station in the area according to what he told me. (Ajowon police station princely, Alagbole Ogun State). Michael is my brother's name. Thank you all for your concern.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Enddy50ty(m): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? / What's The English Name Of This Fruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.