Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) (47437 Views)

Luca Attanasio, Italian Ambassador To DR Congo Killed After Convoy Attacked / 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Croatia, A Child Killed, Many Injured / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Superboss: 5:00am On Aug 30, 2021
smallrincowis16:

You get sense at all??

Is this not an air strike by pentagon?
Can you search for more information?

Since you are senseless to know that the strike by Pentagon was in response to earlier attack by Taliban/ISIS Which killed some US soldiers, how I help u with ur this ur mental illness now?
I don't respond to morons, just that I wanted to ask how I can help a terrorist wannabe.
Shey na ur personal text be this below?

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Awoleesu(m): 6:07am On Aug 30, 2021
Dreamhighnow:
Which kind religion be this?

If only Anabi Ibrahim had known...

1 Like

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by IamAsiri: 6:15am On Aug 30, 2021
theGUDgameR:
So many illetrate on the forum, an air strike was carried out by the united states, and fools keep saying the terrorist blew up the place. They will never love Islam and Muslim's and wish they perished, yet they claim to be peaceful.

How were you able to confirm that? United states claimed that they bombed a car full of suicide bombers and laden with explosives. The rocket launch could or could not have come from them.

Modified: I hope you have now been able to confirm that the rocket launch was carried out by ISIS-K. Always try to confirm things before calling other people illiterates.
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by elonize(m): 6:24am On Aug 30, 2021
FAdmob202:
Okay

Look up Google Admob today

It's real and very legit

Earn monthly payouts off ads

Check sig for contact details and more informations
howfa chief
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Ahmback(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
here in Nigeria and nairaland; they had all gone hiding! You won't see them commenting both yoloba Muslims and the other suicide bombing regions.
most of dem are affected by the insurgencies one way or the other
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Loveurneighbour: 6:52am On Aug 30, 2021
Retaliation.
The news states that;
"It is unclear whether the American strike is related to the blast at the home near the airport."
We are watching
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by humilitypays(m): 7:01am On Aug 30, 2021
smallrincowis16:
I weep for our generation.
People will start commenting without reading, they will read without understand, understand without getting more information, o ga ooo.

Is this not a USA strike?

See christians salivating on ignorance
It is not.

The blast came as a result of Muslim terrorist ISIS-K rocket launch to bring down last British evacuation flight from Kabul but unfortunately it missed target as usual and landed on a house near the airport killing a child.

US super controlled drone strike hit the exact target of a car laden with ISIS-K suicide bombs and its bombers.

Islam is a curse to the world, please change religion or turn to atheist, it's far better for you. You are even better off as a ritualist killing to make money for yourself than to remain in Islam where they kill for a dead god that have no power to fight for itself instead it require its worshippers to help it use bombs and guns and machetes to kill none believers and infidels, what a weak god you guys are wasting time on.

Even Sango and Amadioha don't wait for their worshippers to help them fight, they fight for themselves but Allah and Prophet Mohammed are so powerless that when you insult them they need their terrorist worshippers to form a mob to help them fight, really pathetic cry

1 Like

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by WayoProphet: 7:12am On Aug 30, 2021
A time would come, I see the world hating Islam. I see a great Islamophobia against Muslims. I see many Muslims been hunted down and killed. I see many Muslims denouncing Islam. This I have seen.
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by kmaster007: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2021
Okay
Crowwejihadist:
ISLAM IS REALLY BAD
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Lightorder: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Watching clips of this talibans execusions is making me to doubt if man is just one specie? Like i dont get How can a human be this wicked! Slit a child in the front of his mum despite her plead! I feel like crying right now embarassed .

The dammed nigger called Slowomirr on Nairaland said that it is alright. According to him, talibans are not bad. It is a western propaganda to make them look bad
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2021
Lightorder:
The dammed nigger called Slowomirr on Nairaland said that it is alright. According to him, talibans are not bad. It is a western propaganda to make them look bad

And the fu*king nigar wants me to believe that?
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Lightorder: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

And the fu*king nigar wants me to believe that?
see me o
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by salem1996: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2021
Goldbw122:
It is really suprising when GTA is played on real life

My guy... GTA in reality
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2021
salem1996:

My guy... GTA in reality
Nor be small thing.. chairman
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Marpol2021(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2021
How can I convinced my Muslims friends that Islam is the main problem of the world with out them feeling sad?
Fahdiga:
In summary the child died because of Islam
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2021
Marpol2021:
How can I convinced my Muslims friends that Islam is the main problem of the world with out them feeling sad?
Tell them to their faces. Islam is the problem of the world
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Marpol2021(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2021
Its can't be possible
Fahdiga:
Tell them to their faces. Islam is the problem of the world
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2021
I don't get it - thousands of children in Nigeria die from violence from Northern Islamic Extremists otherwise known as Fulani/Hausa, Herdsmen, Bandits, and Insurgents (Never Terrorists) what do I care about one child in Kabul (center of Islamic Terrorism)
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Parisian: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Where did you watch that and is it recent?
Patrioticbreed9:
Watching clips of this talibans execusions is making me to doubt if man is just one specie? Like i dont get How can a human be this wicked! Slit a child in the front of his mum despite her plead! I feel like crying right now embarassed .

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Parisian: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Was about to msg him...did he scam you?
integrity16:

Scam alert!!! Nairalanders Beware!!!!
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by smallrincowis16(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Superboss:

Since you are senseless to know that the strike by Pentagon was in response to earlier attack by Taliban/ISIS Which killed some US soldiers, how I help u with ur this ur mental illness now?
I don't respond to morons, just that I wanted to ask how I can help a terrorist wannabe.

It's online dude. Check cnn
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by smallrincowis16(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Techguy96:

You are the one who doesn't understand here, please read again.

The US airstrike targeted a car carrying ISIS k terrorist.
The source of the rocket that hit the house near the airport is not known yet.

I think you guys just follow mainstream media without verification.

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by smallrincowis16(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Superboss:

I you are so senseless to see that I was not gratifying the ISIS nor the TALIBAN, I was just enlighten and clarifying the propaganda by the mainstream.

I am not like you. At least if you wanbto hate, hate with senses

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Techguy96(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
smallrincowis16:

I think you guys just follow mainstream media without verification.
Ok u went to CNN to verify, I was telling u base on the write up.
U said we did not read the write up u are probably the one who did not read the write up.

Because it didn't state anyway that US attack was responsible for the explosion near the airport.
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
In summary the child died because of Islam
Are the Talibans muslims or terrorist?
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
The country might become an ash in few month to come
the dateline is tomorrow. Wahala go dey be that.
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

where do you see such videos?
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tonytonex:
Are the Talibans muslims or terrorist?
See conflicting question
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Superboss: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
smallrincowis16:

It's online dude. Check cnn

You must be one of those unfortunate nitwits whose stock in trade is jumping into conclusion and throwing tantrums like wild animals.
Was it not ISIS attack that prompted all these?
I know where your affiliation is.
Make sure u don't bomb urself one day.
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by JayPeeOham: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
ISLAM IS REALLY BAD

No wonder there's a place called Islamabad cheesy
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by smallrincowis16(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Superboss:

You must be one of those unfortunate nitwits whose stock in trade is jumping into conclusion and throwing tantrums like wild animals.
Was it not ISIS attack that prompted all these?
I know where your affiliation is.
Make sure u don't bomb urself one day.

I am sorry, why are you pained like this?

Do you see anything in my statement purportingly supporting ISIS?

Oga ooooooooo.

Just trying to enlighten you guys from your misinformation, you have turned it like this?
It's Better for you to visit a psychologist asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles / Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures / Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.