Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! (5681 Views)

I No Be Gay O, But I Just Like Seun.. I Wish Say Na My Babe.. / Ain't she babe Beautiful / Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Advocator: 7:31pm On May 21, 2011
Babe you are a nice girl no doubt about that, hilarious, striking and out going.  But these days I consider you as a friend nothing more than that.

So before you fall for me or before I fall you to the extent of no return we should at least break up. This relationship is not going anywhere; all it does is lock us up from flirting with other suits. What I am tryna say is we should end this cyber-romance. It is not you, it is me. Just give yourself time and you will get over me. One thing I know is that you won't miss me but you will miss who you thought I was. It may be hard for us but its the best for both of us to move on.I couldn't give a rat's tutu about my emotional distress but I do care about yours. I am so sorry that it had to end this way nevertheless it is best for us both my dear.

Couldn't, wouldn't, mustn't, shouldn't - all these were the laments I was hearing in my brain each time I wanted to tell you the truth. I was able to (few weeks ago), but not because I must or I should have but because I was afraid that if I continue with this lie it will affect us both in the end.

Yes, sad, clingy, little babe had an obvious crush on me; and yes she agrees with everything I say. But sexy, confident babe had the guts to ask me out; and that really makes all the difference. People are wrong: The beauty of a woman's v-a-g-i-n-a is unimportant. What matters is how big her confident is. & that's why I will always value babe as a friend becuz she is a wonderful person. She is one of a kind yeast. There I said it all! undecided

Babe you are free to flutter and hunt for other men. But remember this; I will always be your friend no matter what.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 21, 2011
*pulls out the violin*  grin grin

[size=3pt]and they say getting dumped on FB or via text is fcked up. SMH, BABE! don suffer o![/size]  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Jackieugo(f): 7:33pm On May 21, 2011
Oh dear. This would've been better said in a private email  undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 7:36pm On May 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[size=3pt]and they say getting dumped on FB or via text is fcked up. SMH, BABE! don suffer o![/size]  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Shurrup

She's happy with her new 190 dude angry
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 7:37pm On May 21, 2011
Advocator:

Babe you are a nice girl no doubt about that, hilarious, striking and out going.  But these days I consider you as a friend nothing more than that.

So before you fall for me or before I fall you to the extent of no return we should at least break up. This relationship is not going anywhere; all it does is lock us up from flirting with other suits. What I am tryna say is we should end this cyber-romance. It is not you, it is me. Just give yourself time and you will get over me. One thing I know is that you won't miss me but you will miss who you thought I was. It may be hard for us but its the best for both of us to move on.I couldn't give a rat's tutu about my emotional distress but I do care about yours. I am so sorry that it had to end this way nevertheless it is best for us both my dear.

Couldn't, wouldn't, mustn't, shouldn't - all these were the laments I was hearing in my brain each time I wanted to tell you the truth. I was able to (few weeks ago), but not because I must or I should have but because I was afraid that if I continue with this lie it will affect us both in the end.

Yes, sad, clingy, little babe had an obvious crush on me; and yes she agrees with everything I say. But sexy, confident babe had the guts to ask me out; and that really makes all the difference. People are wrong: The beauty of a woman's v-a-g-i-n-a is unimportant. What matters is how big her confident is. & that's why I will always value babe is a friend becuz she is a wonderful person. She is one of a kind yeast. There I said it all! undecided

You are free to flutter and hunt for other men. But remember this; I will always be your friend no matter what.

Dude you could always get other girls wink wink
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 7:39pm On May 21, 2011
sniff that was sum real words my friend, its always good to tell the truth to the person u like.

well doneee my friend advocatorrr. if tht gurl is all u said is she, then i better hook up wiv her asap. cool
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 7:43pm On May 21, 2011
^Back off before you get hospitalized with Broken bottle in your cranium

BABE is fully taken and not searching!! angry
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 7:43pm On May 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[size=15pt]and they say getting dumped on FB or via text is fcked up. SMH, BABE! don suffer o![/size]  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

u said that i was 190 then why are we online @ the same time u st,upid bi@tch.  sad sad
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by hunkyjohn(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2011
*Hops on the piano and joins MzDarkskin in playing*

If I were BABE, I would cry after reading this.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 7:45pm On May 21, 2011
190:

^Back off before you get hospitalized with Broken bottle in your cranium

BABE is fully taken and not searching!!  angry

u are a homo what u need is a dyck not a puzzy my friend, let that remain in your litlle brain forever.

I'll not sit here nd fight so sum gurl that i don't know but wat bothers me is when a homo look for a puzzy. why are

u lying to yourself son?
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by HighChief4(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2011
190:

Shurrup

She's happy with her new 190 dude angry

ROTFLMAO
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 7:46pm On May 21, 2011
High_Chief:

ROTFLMAO
undecided undecided undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Odunnu: 7:48pm On May 21, 2011
You should have done this privately poster, now people would make fun of her
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 7:50pm On May 21, 2011
Topsoldier:

u said that i was 190 then why are we online @ the same time u st,upid bi@tch.  sad sad

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Buahahahahahahahahaaa!! grin grin grin
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 7:52pm On May 21, 2011
Odunnu:

You should have done this privately poster, now people would make fun of her

in myvsky.com site we use to have message sending templates, u could send a person a private msgs all them tyme

but we don't have anything of tht sort is this NL. if we had i would long tyme ago told the gurl i liked in here wat i am

feeling. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 7:53pm On May 21, 2011
190:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Buahahahahahahahahaaa!! grin grin grin

She is s,t,upid b[i]i[/i]tch and a liar. I don't see why that has to be funny, we should actually frown

upon it.
angry
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 7:57pm On May 21, 2011
Topsoldier:

She is s,t,upid b[i]i[/i]tch and a liar. I don't see why that has to be funny, we should actually frown

upon it.
angry
Ehhen ehhen ABEG e don do

nor say cos i follow u lafff

U go come over step your bounds

** Now go and do pick pin at one corner ** grin
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 7:59pm On May 21, 2011
190:

Ehhen ehhen ABEG e don do

nor say cos i follow u lafff

U go come over step your bounds

** Now go and do pick pin at one corner **  grin

mscheww get lost u homo. go nd look for ur bf reality101 undecided
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 8:03pm On May 21, 2011
^Shut up you lil punk arse red butted-hole Goat

Do i look like your mate

Ignorant FOOOOL!! angry
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:05pm On May 21, 2011
no u don't look like my mate becoss i only pursue gurls, u hear me only gurls. but u kinda look like a

transgendered.U are not a woman neither are u a man so u are a transgendered. cool cool cool
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 21, 2011
Nniigggerr Puleeaase!
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:08pm On May 21, 2011
J12:

Nniigggerr Puleeaase!

u sound like a gurl.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 8:12pm On May 21, 2011
**SIR-FLY Go and play with your d[i]i[/i]ck listen to this song**

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN4m_jFOmCU[/flash]
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Ethiodime: 8:12pm On May 21, 2011
what happened, what did I miss? shocked
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 8:13pm On May 21, 2011
Ethiodime:

You have sucessfully snatched Advo from babe

and left babe for me grin grin
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:14pm On May 21, 2011
190:

**SIR-FLY Go and play with your d[i]i[/i]ck listen to this song**

[color=#000099]
Curse be on the one who told u how to post videos u dumbarse.

Ethiodime:

we missed u. embarassed
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 8:17pm On May 21, 2011
^slap your father for shoooting the wrong sperm!! angry
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Ethiodime: 8:19pm On May 21, 2011
190:

You have sucessfully snatched Advo from babe

and left babe for me  grin  grin

I will pretend that i never read your trashtalking but my question 2 u is why will anyone even look at u. You are the lowest rubbish can in this place, I hope that u know that.

Topsoldier:

Curse be on the one who told u how to post videos u dumbarse.

we missed u. embarassed

You're childish n you're young, neither are traits that I hold in high regard.
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 21, 2011
Topsoldier:

u sound like a gurl.

Get the fffucck outta here!
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by 190: 8:21pm On May 21, 2011
Ethiodime:

I will pretend that i never read your trashtalking but my question 2 u is why will anyone even look at u. You are the lowest rubbish can in this place, I hope that u know that.

[size=3pt]^take your soaked tampoons away from here

[/size]  grin  grin
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:21pm On May 21, 2011
190:

^slap your father for shoooting the wrong sperm!!  angry

Ethiodime:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: It Is Not You (babe), It Is Me! by Topsoldier: 8:23pm On May 21, 2011
J12:

Get the fffucck outta here!

Then stop sounding like a gurl. undecided

Ethiodime:

sad sad sad sad sad
angry angry angry
sad sad sad sad sad

U will pay for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairalanders In New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland And Dc Connect Here / I Am New Here / I Need A White Girl 4serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.