Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) (60251 Views)

Anthony Ayalogu: Customs Comptroller Slumps At Airport, Dies, CG Mourns / Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos / "Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Under an unseen anointing.
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by akanjikokoro: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
What you did to yourself is ungodly. Very unfortunate incident.
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by EvilNeedle(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lazy yoots
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by bobbybrown007: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Maybe she is heartbroken, or thats just the way she expresses her own way of been sad.
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Alcohol poisoning
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by Probz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mercychen:
I wonder what goes on in the mind of ladies that drink.
Are they normal? I mean... What will a lady be reasoning to the point of taking alcohol and to stupor?? SMH.

Now see the end result. Lying lifeless on the floor unawares
Of her sorroundings. If they rape her now, she won't even know.

I see every woman/lady drinking alcohol as abnormal. Not feminine at all.

Drinking is a ubiquitous practice across the world. It’s only in silly, backward countries that it’s seen as abnormal in females. Step into the real world.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by slowice(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Awoof.... Of course its a man's money so she must finish his money eating and drinking. Most ladies are gluttons as long as a man is paying.

If she had succeeded she would go on telling her friends how they caught one mugu and drained him. Ode thieves

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by Geminiempress: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Highness no b anybody mate ee senior our ancestor naim dis wan go dey maaka with. Right now she go b like native fowl wey rain beat.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by Chibabe1(f): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
THAT'S THE OUTCOME OF "make I chop the guy money"

She'd be alright jare angry
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
Stop bringing your friends along when your bf invites you, but y'all won't listen
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by Danjikanbauchi: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
InfernoNig:
See as she want take kill herself. Is she in competition with anyone? I always tell people to drink responsibly so as to avoid problems.
the economy is bad people are hungry, some think alcohol is a way out but they are wrong.
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by GhostWisperer: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
complexBoss12:

This rather misogynistic. Moderation is key, Man or Woman.
biggest, most ignorant wise fool of all time.

Most social vices tell more on women than on men.

Please a drunken lady can be stolen from and also be raped. A drunken man faces less risk.

Don't be a pussy-pleasing idiot in your next life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by tidalstorm(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
complexBoss12:

This rather misogynistic. Moderation is key, Man or Woman.

There is nothing misogynistic about her post. She stated the fact.
Stop dey form feminist to be politically correct. I've seen a girl who was raped by several guys and didn't who did it due to being knocked out by alcohol.
Man and woman no deh the same, there is nothing misogynistic about it.
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by redirect(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
ALCOHOLALCOHOL
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
She doesn't even know her name. She's not her friend simple!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kosiso12:
Unknown Lady Slumps At Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Different Types Of Liquor (Photos)

A yet to be identified lady suspected to be at her 30's has slumped after taking several brands of alcohol in an undisclosed location in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State,Igbere TV reports.

According to report, the ugly incident happened when she accompanied her girlfriend for Sunday outing.

The girlfriend who brought her along to accompany her to see her new catch and Facebook lover revealed to us that the girl is from Nkwagu barracks side and she has never disgraced her this way ever since both of them started hanging out with Facebook lovers.

" At the middle of the hangout, my friend slumped down and vomited all she drank, the food she ate and within a twinkle of an eyes, blood started gushing out from her nose. Her stomach swell up and mucor all over her nose" She lamented".

Investigating further, the girl said " my major problem is that I don't know her surname and her real home" " What will I do now that this girls situation turned this way? " Look at the way people gathered here because of my friend and the kind of embarrassment she has caused me this evening". This is terrifying! She said.

https://igberetvnews.com/1399186/unknown-lady-slumps-drinking-spot-ebonyi-taking-different-types-liquor-photos/
a very stupid friend instead if u to be concerned about her , u are bloody talking about embarrassment u will soon see amalaressmrnt and fufuressment if anything happens to her. Ingredients send Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by Themploymenthub: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
A great resume does more than simply list your work experience and education. It calls attention to your accomplishments and contributions that are worth "showing off". If you find it difficult to quantify your work accomplishments, ask a professional to do it for you. A resume writer will find the words to describe the value you bring to a potential employer.

Get employmentbubCV today, professionally designed to suit your career industry and to sell you off to recruiters!!

Don't you like the idea of increasing your job chance by 70percent

Hurry! Call/WhatsApp Employmenthub CV
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by Cokahot: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
If I want to drink beer,at least I would have eaten abt 4 5 hours back. Never finish eating heavy food and start drinking beer to stupor. U will vomit and vomit and vomit. I rem in 2005 qhen I wasn't drinking like that,naso I rush 2 bottles of star with one cat fish,when I got home in the nite,I vomited all I ate,was so embarrassing. Thank God no one was at home,them for ban me for weeks of no going out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by Biggers82(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Two of them dey do Oloshi work
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I once had a hostel-mate whose friend's bf took them out on drinking outing like this. The lady now lives to regret going out that day because three guys took turns on her while she was drunk. The guys, who were just alumni, returned to Lag before dawn. It's the same friend of hers who began to badmouth her everywhere. It was a very sad event.

Same here.

Imagine @ guys taking turns on her...
Now she learnt her lesson in a hard way, she'll never try it again. Not even a sip.

Probz:

Drinking is a ubiquitous practice across the world. It’s only in silly, backward countries that it’s seen as abnormal in females. Step into the real world.

Stop into which real world? And end up like her? Think again.

Peppysco:

Stop reasoning like a toddler. Alcohol and cigarettes can be consumed by both sexes. There's no where it is written that it/they should be consumed by the males alone. The same way men get intoxicated is the same women do, so, stop profiling the female folks wrongly on this matter.
By the way, this kind of story abi na news we go call am shouldn't be gracing Nairaland anymore, this site should be more than this, I swear. The owner and the mod's should be able to sieve and determine what post is worthy or not on this site cos if not, them go lose their relevance very quickly.

Better to reason like a toddler and stay out of trouble than reason like you and end up like her. Mr, adult.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by 2rez: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na cruise. Next news please...
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by 2rez: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mercychen:
Are they normal? I mean... What will a lady be reasoning to the point of taking alcohol and to stupor?? SMH.

Now see the end result. Lying lifeless on the floor unaware of her sorroundings. If they rape her now, she won't even know.

...& how u take see every man/guy?
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
2rez:

...& how u take see every man/guy?

If it's a guy, it's normal because men have been known to get drunk from time immemorial. So it's not a new thing. But a woman?? Nahh...
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by 2rez: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mercychen:

If it's a guy, it's normal because men have been known to get drunk from time immemorial. So it's not a new thing. But a woman?? Nahh...

If it's a guy, its normal. Things are changing mind u. Times and tides are changing. Forget time immemorial. Na we era of inquisitiveness, exploration be this, exploration of new things. Nowadays, some, if not all, lemme say most women dey inquisitive oh. They wanna feel the vibes most men derive from alcohol. The caveat be say guzz (drink) with sense. Gbam!

PS; e no normal with guys oh.
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by princewarri1985: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
She wouldn't have drank that much if she was paying for the drink with her money! I once took a girl out and i asked her what drink she care for and she said star, and i said stout and she said no star, i was shocked because i have never seen a girl drinking star before, she ended up drinking 4 bottles of and i never pick her calls again after she left
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by Rhea(f): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kosiso12:
Unknown Lady Slumps At Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Different Types Of Liquor (Photos)

A yet to be identified lady suspected to be at her 30's has slumped after taking several brands of alcohol in an undisclosed location in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State,Igbere TV reports.

According to report, the ugly incident happened when she accompanied her girlfriend for Sunday outing.

The girlfriend who brought her along to accompany her to see her new catch and Facebook lover revealed to us that the girl is from Nkwagu barracks side and she has never disgraced her this way ever since both of them started hanging out with Facebook lovers.

" At the middle of the hangout, my friend slumped down and vomited all she drank, the food she ate and within a twinkle of an eyes, blood started gushing out from her nose. Her stomach swell up and mucor all over her nose" She lamented".

Investigating further, the girl said " my major problem is that I don't know her surname and her real home" " What will I do now that this girls situation turned this way? " Look at the way people gathered here because of my friend and the kind of embarrassment she has caused me this evening". This is terrifying! She said.

https://igberetvnews.com/1399186/unknown-lady-slumps-drinking-spot-ebonyi-taking-different-types-liquor-photos/

You do not know the surname or the real home of your friend cheesy cheesy grin grin. Alili
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by wink2015(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
LIQUOR SLAVE !
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by Yxxx: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
I'm suprised at some comments .
1.So as a woman if you don't take alcohol it becomes wrong for another woman to take.
2. A man is allowed to be drunk, like seriously?

Moderation is the keyword i.e know your limit.

I want to assume that palmwine is for men alone? Some comments are just out of the world.
All these unnecessary inhibitions.
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by fortune1968: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mercychen:

Now see the end result. Lying lifeless on the floor unaware of her sorroundings. If they rape her now, she won't even know.

A woman may drink alcohol but abusing it is another thing .
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by Peppysco: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mercychen:

Imagine @ guys taking turns on her...
Now she learnt her lesson in a hard way, she'll never try it again. Not even a sip.

Stop into which real world? And end up like her? Think again.

Better to reason like a toddler and stay out of trouble than reason like you and end up like her. Mr, adult.

Goat like you. The fact that you don't do something don't meant others can't do it. So, if your brain too light and fit nor carry alcohol, better stay out
Re: Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
fortune1968:
A woman may drink alcohol but abusing it is another thing .

If they don't know their limit, then let them not take it at all instead of this.
By nature, women have light brains that can't carry strong drinks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped / 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.