Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher (98869 Views)

Adam Actually Died The Day He ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evi / Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022 / How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Macmoni(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
All I can say is God will judge everyone that has bad mouthed that man called tb Joshua
Some men of God has not paid a faden yet they call him fake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Olowoshako(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
When he dey alive y u no talk useless set of people.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Opexzy: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Good to know that.
Okotie left the group...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by shegzy0514(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
This man is good

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by infogenius(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
A man with a good heart towards people irrespective of religion. Rest well Sir

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by effort1: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Antichristian, here is a pastor, a Christian, seeking to pay the ransome for pupils of an Islamic school.

Can you Muslims ever do this for Christians?

Never. Because your religion is a curse to humanity, a cult of intolerant murderers.

Shame on you and your religion of murder and bloodshed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by eyinjuege: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hmmmm...
How can Nigerians defend themselves against these kidnappers?
The government is obviously useless or perhaps in cohorts with these kidnappers.
Paying ransom only emboldens them to kidnap more.
This matter just dey get worse

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by MufasaLion: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Rest On!
See you in Mars!
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by temitope27(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
ThothHermes:
No he wasn't
u re a fool jor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by MufasaLion: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
eyinjuege:
Hmmmm...
The government is obviously useless or perhaps in cohorts with these kidnappers.

The government doesn't care about anything!

Everything happening is political.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by seyz91(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Confirm!

You right!
Geminiempress:
Man like TB Joshua... To b honest eee don tey wey i go any church last but i pray to God and i bliv in him. I wish TBJ get branches everywhere i will gladly return back to my father's house... Let love lead. Rest on my spiritual mentor

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Hilena(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
True definition of love your neighbor as you love yourself... And your neighbor might not share the same faith with you..

I'm proud of you sir. Rest on!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by donprinyo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
We de wait for 2nd coming of christ not knowing he's been here with us all diz while.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Ayodekfarms(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Rest on Papa
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Adakintroy: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
He was a Good man.

He was greater than them all.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by jimtemi1: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
T. B ,may you find favour in the presence of ur GOD in heaven
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by vickydevoka(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
To be honest this man knew he was gonna die. His powers might not be genuine. Buh he has a heart ogf Gold. Some people did wat de did to help de masses

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by goooze(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if it is a bad thing to be a good person because good people never last.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by greatiyk4u(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

By the time a proper forensic audit is done in this country from 2015 - 2023

The auditor might run mad. Because the amount of stealing being ruthlessly carried out by Buhari and friends is enormous.

They thing using this silly alibis will help.

Money from which source?
Most of una wey never managed even homes are always spewing trash

How much is Nigeria earning since 2015
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by ipobarethieves: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
sadsad meanwhile one Alfa Abubakar of latter Rain Dey busy fighting Oyedepo plane.Pa Okotie Dey attack the dead in d grave sad.Sleep well Balogun Joshua
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by AleAirHub(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Such a gesture is extraordinary embarassed
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by MNDY(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
But some people are abnormal o.

How can you hate this man despite his outstanding charity?

They would sha say na Devil money with so much seriousness as if they are very sure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by lexy2014: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
socialmediaman:
Let's assume the story is true. The government rightly doesn't want to negotiate ransom because the bad actors use it to fund their activities further, but the problem is, the funds meant to fight them are being used by the supposed "good actors" to build private estates in Abuja, Lagos, and abroad while the nation's security challenges worsen. So who is doing more harm to the country?

d question u should be asking is why is d govt reluctant to tackle d bandits?
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Hezzyluv: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
No man like Joshua.......A philanthropist to the core...

I still dey find any man of God wey go come my front come insult this man undecided. Na that day that pastor go know say madness dey pass madness..

I swear. I have seen one man of God criticizing him when he was alive. I no just know wetin make me no cut chain for dat man
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Patrioticman007(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
eyinjuege:
Hmmmm...

That ransom issue is truly touching, for its a case of the devil & the deep blue sea.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by 1geyaja0: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
BIG CHANCE TO WIN VERY BIG THIS MIDNIGHT;
STAKE #100,000 AND WIN #200,000
STAKE #200,000 AND WIN #400,000
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHAT-SAP;
0 9 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Story, i nor believe this news, tb Joshua try but na still con man, all those em yeye staged deliverance and healing sessions give am away.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by zcee: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
They have com again..
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by NairaMaster1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Crossroad1:
My respect for this man knows no bound..

Watch out, one apron wearing preacher will avoid this thread like plague..
They already have the list of people that will make heaven..

TBJ lived a fulfilled life. He's my No. 1 pastor in the world.
Re: TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher by Winters23: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
CareerBegger:

They don't owe you any money. Quit begging on social media. I have seen others call you out before. Stop feeling entitled to people's money. Almajiri no b work

Are you talking to your moniker? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.