Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,034 members, 7,841,925 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Is It Biblically Wrong To Marry A Single Mom Who’s Boyfriends Bride Price Was - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Biblically Wrong To Marry A Single Mom Who’s Boyfriends Bride Price Was (221 Views)

Biblically, Should Women Preach Or Pastor Inside The Church? / The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Biblically Wrong To Marry A Single Mom Who’s Boyfriends Bride Price Was by AlexMuhangi: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
You met this lady in a country I went to search for greener pastures. She was everything I ever wanted. She is beautiful, elegant and industrious.
I have always wanted to marry her from the minute I saw her but I rejected that feeling after I learnt that she has two kids.
The ex who is responsible for the two kids is in prison in their country for years now.
In their custom I am free to marry her. According to her the ex is begging to come back but she has refused. She said the ex impregnated another woman while with her then proceed to beat her while she was pregnant for his second son. She has two son for him already but heaven knows I love this girl with everything in me.

Modified:
she is from Zambia and I am a Nigerian. She is not coming with her kids. We are starting a new life. The kids will stay with her mother and father. She is not a bad woman and there is nothing wrong with her attitude. She was used by a heartless man who started the relationship by drugging and raping her. He is the one who doesn’t deserve her but having a past life with kids and the returning of bride price stuff is my concern. I want to make sure this is not a must.
Please can it be moved to the front page?
Re: Is It Biblically Wrong To Marry A Single Mom Who’s Boyfriends Bride Price Was by chatinent: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
She said the ex impregnated another woman while with her then proceed to beat her while she was pregnant for his second son.

The ex is really a beast.

She has two son for him already but heaven knows I love this girl with everything in me.
I know you do.

She is not a bad woman and there is nothing wrong with her attitude
No woman puts up a bad attitude when marriage is around the corner.

She was used by a heartless man who started the relationship by drugging and raping her.
And she allowed a heartless man impregnate her a second time?

Is he not a boyfriend or am I missing sth? Even if he was a fiancee, they aren't married!

Uncle, I won't mince words. If you think she is what you need, marry her. I don't really advise marrying out of pity or trying to become a recompense of what was lost.

Marry her because she is what you want, and because you love her.
Re: Is It Biblically Wrong To Marry A Single Mom Who’s Boyfriends Bride Price Was by Righteousness2(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
First of all, your Heading is confusing! Was the guy in question a boy Friend or Husband?

If the guy in question is her husband as in (Married her legally) as long as He is alive, if you marry her, it is Biblically wrong. you are committing adultery.

If the above is not the case , then there is no problem.
Re: Is It Biblically Wrong To Marry A Single Mom Who’s Boyfriends Bride Price Was by AlexMuhangi: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
chatinent:

The ex is really a beast.

I know you do.

No woman puts up a bad attitude when marriage is around the corner.

And she allowed a heartless man impregnate her a second time?

Is he not a boyfriend or am I missing sth? Even if he was a fiancee, they aren't married!

Uncle, I won't mince words. If you think she is what you need, marry her. I don't really advise marrying out of pity or trying to become a recompense of what was lost.

Marry her because she is what you want, and because you love her.

Thank you. She is a super nice lady and a little naive when she trusts. That’s why she was manipulated that much.
Re: Is It Biblically Wrong To Marry A Single Mom Who’s Boyfriends Bride Price Was by AlexMuhangi: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
First of all, your Heading is confusing! Was the guy in question a boy Friend or Husband?

If the guy in question is her husband as in (Married her legally) as long as He is alive, if you marry her, it is Biblically wrong. you are committing adultery.

If the above is not the case , then there is no problem.
Boyfriend but according to her they once lived as husband and wife but he didn’t do anything on her apart from the engagement money which was returned after he beats her black and blue while pregnant. All this happened in Zambia.
Re: Is It Biblically Wrong To Marry A Single Mom Who’s Boyfriends Bride Price Was by Righteousness2(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
AlexMuhangi:

Boyfriend but according to her they once lived as husband and wife but he didn’t do anything on her apart from the engagement money which was returned after he beats her black and blue while pregnant. All this happened in Zambia.

It does not Matter where it happened,
What Matters is If she was Married to the guy or not.

I don't understand what you mean by boyfriend but Lived as Husband and wife.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Daddy, Don’t Do That Again! / Lands For Sale In Lagos / Does anyone here have this book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.