Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan (33536 Views)

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Nhemzie17: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2021
floss:
Nigeria is becoming overpopulated likewise the entire world, struggle for survival at it's peak. The world needs to be kept on a balance, this is why unemployment rate is high, insecurity high, etc..

Most times when you see terrorism, banditry pandemic,war happening, they're just tools needed to reduce the overwhelming population

What a stupid remark....
Well you can also aid population reduction by taking out yourself and your family.. angry
floss:
Nigeria is becoming overpopulated likewise the entire world, struggle for survival at it's peak. The world needs to be kept on a balance, this is why unemployment rate is high, insecurity high, etc..

Most times when you see terrorism, banditry pandemic,war happening, they're just tools needed to reduce the overwhelming population

What a stupid remark....
Well you can also aid population reduction by taking out yourself and your family..
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by obotblitz(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2021
floss:

The universe self regulatory. Any problem that arises may be a solution to another problem. grin
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by mrsteel: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2021
floss:

Exactly!
But many people don't know this!
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by olatade(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Looks like the US left them plenty of ammo.

grin
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by shogsman(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2021
$2trillion spent,thousands of American soldiers dead including my very own close friend ,God punish Pentagon
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by htdot: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2021
fergie0o1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7I6YmCHuds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY_2hm9GHMs

Taliban symbolically walk across Kabul airport runway

Taliban Badri special force fighters secure the airport in Kabul

GENERAL MCKENZIE ANNOUNCES WITHDRAWAL

AFP

biden and is cahoots have succeeded in giving power to their most lovely terrorist.
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by RodgersAkpafu: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Lovenorth:
Taliban has taught America a lessons
Which lesson?

The same Taliban that America drove out of power so swiftly and BEGGED to surrender in 2001?
Assuming the majority of the Afghans had the mindset of the South Koreans
The Taliban would have been wiped out
But the Americans and Brits were training soldiers who were not ready to fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Let the West allow these people destroy themselves, stop allowing them into Europe, they will start to claim sharia there in no time. They are never satisfied.
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by simultaneousboi(m): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2021
I only pity their translators that were left behind including their families.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Kubernetes: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Na waoo, even the war turned country has constant power

1 Like

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Kaycee9242(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2021
akpunda86:

Oga Seun please I need a block button I'm tired of seeing post from dis guy here.Dont think he is normal maybe a religious bigot

Am telling u d guy own is too much
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by zinaunreal(m): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2021
So far this method of rulership exists in Afghanistan, there can never be peace. I rather worship demons than be a muslim
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by CXLVII: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
Longest war Ends worse than what it was 20 years ago.
Longest war ends in Empowering the same terrorists you went against making them the Richest Terrorist in the world.

America under Joe Biden is as weak as Weakling!
Don't be Suprised to see China take Taiwan and Russia turning Ukraine to Belarus.

America has become one Nation against GOD. Turned its Back on GOD and GOD'S Chosen Nation. She is Drunk in Abominable Abominations, Sodomic Wickedness and Evils . She has become a mockery and Laughing stock.

I said here long ago that the Nations I pity is those that bank on the America of today. It is now clear for all to see.

America not seen among the Major Endtimes players in the Bible is not a mistake. It is because she is taken away.

America as we speak is Ravaged and Devastated by Flood, Hurricane , Drought and Fire all at the same time.

What is Coming on America is nothing compared to what is happening now.

I weep For America aka Nomerica.

For the People of God there, Don't be Afraid. GOD will Rescue His own out one way or the other. But as for the Nation America. Her cup is Full. She has crossed the Line.

Damn!

Your foolishness is unique and outrageous.

Da fvck!
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Lightorder: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Shellsploit:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
God bless America!!
for doing what??
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Legend44(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2021
Imagine a country like Afghanistan having steady light with all the happenings in the country.
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by kingthreat(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2021
Biden is an utter disgrace
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Omicron007: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
Longest war ends in Empowering the same terrorists you went against making them the Richest Terrorist in the world.

Don't be Suprised to see China take Taiwan and Russia turning Ukraine to Belarus.

America has become one Nation against GOD. Turned its Back on GOD and GOD'S Chosen Nation. She is Drunk in Abominable Abominations, Sodomic Wickedness and Evils . She has become a mockery and Laughing stock.

I said here long ago that the Nations I pity is those that bank on the America of today. It is now clear for all to see.

America not seen among the Major Endtimes players in the Bible is not a mistake. It is because she is taken away.

America as we speak is Ravaged and Devastated by Flood, Hurricane , Drought and Fire all at the same time.

For the People of God there, Don't be Afraid. GOD will Rescue His own out one way or the other. But as for the Nation America. Her cup is Full. She has crossed the Line.
[/s]

Pastor Righteousness2, I have always adviced you to update your knowledge bank and stop making religion blind you.

Posting trash on FP on a daily speaks a lot about your sheer ignorance.

You know little or nothing about international politics and diplomacy. This is way different from your local APC and PDP politics.

The war was a direct consequence of 9/11 and Bin Laden and his terrorist group domiciled in Afghanistan have been toppled and disorganised.
There is no need to continue fighting a war for a people who don't even realise the reason for their existence.

Your Trump actually cut a deal with the Taliban to withdraw US Troops, that it happened under Biden doesn't mean America is dead.

Natural disasters have been happening in America simce time immemorial. Some states in the US are coastal states and are always victim of hurricanes and floods. Nothing can change that. America has been living with it.

Think more of your own shithole country and leave USA alone. You know nothing about her.

Receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by handsomeyinka(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

Seems you are a trump supporter...

Bidens decision isnt that bad..
It's all political games.

Just watch the return of the American forces in few months time.
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2021
simultaneousboi:
I only pity their translators that were left behind including their families.

Not just the translators. I also pity many of the Afghans who came back from abroad in the last 20 years to try and help turn their country into a modern society.

But most of their countrymen and women and their army are ment. You cannot help people who are not willing to fight for the help you want to give them.

I just hope many of them got out on time. Some did not. They tried.
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Haines: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Allah Akbar cool

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Prince001(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2021
Legalcriminal:
God bless Nigeria

What? Shame on Nigeria, look the country thats fighting a war for 20yrs they have Electricity. Na woow these heartless and shameless Civil servants aka politicians don finished us oooo!!!!!!!!
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Mikael0407(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2021
The beginning of the end of U.S domination in world politics
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by AfroBeatDiary: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2021
A wore torn country with more stable electricity than we have in Nigeria.
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Mikael0407:
The beginning of the end of U.S domination in world politics

Well, they said the same thing in 1975 when the US was hounded out of Vietnam in similar circumstances ( except that the South Vietnamese actually fought even with the denial of us support) , and the US still prevailed and grew stronger. Even outlawing their Soviet opponents

They also said the same thing about the British empire when they were driven out of Afghanistan in the 1840s. 60 years later the British empire was larger tha ever.

Back in ancient times, the Romans had their a double s handed over to them by the Germans and before them the Parthians. And the Roman empire lasted longer after that.

Empires don't just end like that. They slowly fade away. While I don't like being a prophet, I expect American hegemony to be dominant for a long time yet. Or wax and wane.
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2021
Even war torn Kabul has constant electricity cry
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by ruggedtimi(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Kudos anyway, the war in Afghanistan helped more Nigerians than anybody

If you know you know
grin grin military format
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by obonujoker(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

[/s]

Stop allowing emotions be a great part of you...

America is not great Babylon... Remember Trump initiated this withdrawal... Biden has always been a tool...
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Peppysco: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

Prophet of doom, so you have a political leaning abi? Always looking for wherever there is disaster to make a point. I bet you would drop your bible and run to the same America if given the chance, awon fake pastors
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by AnanseK(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2021
Shellsploit:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
God bless America!!

For what?
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2021
rottennaija:

War is business to these people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlbZt56qv18
But when they initiate the war, they shift the blame to a supposed group they tagged terrorist to make the world look those are the people who are wicked. Abeg, shey Osama bn laden na Taliban wet make America stay in Afghanistan after his death? If war is a business to america, then we shokdnt be surprised that they are the cause of major wars and not the peooek they use their media against.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by ojjp: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2021
But who is covering them?
What happens to the ppl they left behind?
This is bad!
Re: Taliban Celebratory Gunfire In Kabul As US Ends Mission In Afghanistan by Funflipper: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

E be like say devil punish o. Every evil you wish on America will fall a billion times on your household. And may your nightmares and sleepless nights you think is caused by America continue for the rest of your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Set ‘to Declare All-out War On Ukraine In Days' / US Drones To Bomb Northern Nigeria / Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.