Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,236 members, 7,825,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) (48847 Views)

Father Give His 37-year Old NYSC Vest To Daughter Who's Going For NYSC On 2021 / NYSC: Which States Will You Suggest I Choose For Service? / Original Nysc Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by ebukajay184: 6:37am On Aug 31, 2021
A lecturer with the Federal University, Ndufu-alike, Dr. Joseph Chukwu gifted his 37-year-old NYSC shirt to his daughter who is about to go for the NYSC exercise, IgbereTV reports.

Dr. Joseph Chukwu shared photos of the moment he gave the shirt to his daughter. He wrote;

"37 years ago, 12th batch, 1984/85, I was issued this NYSC ceremonial dress during my youth service.
Today, I am passing down this 37-year old shirt to my daughter to augument with her kits as she proceeds for her youth service shortly.
Where did you keep any of your kits?
Don't I deserve an award from NYSC?"

https://www.facebook.com/1133912585/posts/10226354423983652/?app=fbl

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Offorgerald15(m): 6:38am On Aug 31, 2021
This one na news?

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Bigredmachine: 6:41am On Aug 31, 2021
this is an achievement for the man...

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2021
I pray she goes and comes back home to him safely.

315 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by xpressionx(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2021
This man will be stingy and won't forgive easily.

318 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by beeblack: 6:58am On Aug 31, 2021
This man is supposed to be working in the Museum.

The materials used for the vest in those days are better the one used now.

Immediately I finished service, I shared my own kits to people. The boot might have suffered by now because I gave it f to farmer grin

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Henix(m): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2021
The one they produce nowadays can't even serve u for the one year, talkmore of preserving it for 37 years

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Ilovezzor: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Nice one

Read my signature!

3 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Chepos1(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2021
Am I the only person that observe them to be wearing same footwear? shocked

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chepos1:
Even the same kind of Buhari's glasses too!

Would Buhari pls Hand over his own to Power Biker son Yusuf?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Damn!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Baba419(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
It would be nice to bang her while wearing that shirt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by onoms4luv(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
What more can we say to this..

Awesome family.

Looking at her daughter you will see the godliness in her.

Not some pervert fathers that rape and impregnate their children. Abeg back to the topic.

Dad's are still the best.

After giving your daughter good education, you still gift her your own NYSC shirt. Thank you sir.

This simply means I'm no longer going to need it anymore, you can now have it and later transfer it to your children.

Dropmic

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by ayojohn4real: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
okay

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by blueyonder6: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
@xpressionx
xpressionx:

How you take know??

@Chepos1
Chepos1:

Your eyes clear well well

@Baba419
Baba419:
Your brain don dirty well well. Na bang your brain dey reason. You need clean am with hypo toilet cleaner

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mehnnnnn after 37 damn years, baba still kept this cloth for his child, indeed baba deserve an award in Stingy Men Association.
for your UK used p. H. O. N. E. S click below
https://www.nairaland.com/6721124/direct-uk-used-phones

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by friday2011(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
xpressionx:

grin grin grin grin

You pple will sha kill person with laff.

10 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chepos1:
grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Short like Fahdiga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin
Good..But that was when the engine powering Nigeria was still working..... Everything then was easy....So long you were a graduate,the probability of you being employed immediately after graduation is very high and sure.....

Na wetin we wor dey see be this...I mean good news like this...Not the o es wey we dey normally dey receive from lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Sunnybay7: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
38 years, why keep such ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
My khaki I stored in cloth box, I came back after relocating to Abuja and realised my brother threw away my khaki I have stored since 2016.

Telling me wetin I wan use am do, and my intention is to show it to my kids when they come of age

I'm still pained if I remember he threw away my khaki... The only thing I was able to save today and I'm with it now is the magazine

That one I carry am go back to Abuja bkus he might burn it too if he see it.

10 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Wow... 37 years old? That's an achievement... Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
smiley
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by register505: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
The new generation NYSC created vest can't even last a year

3 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Awaja(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Who we go confirm from?

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Saao(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Baba419:
everything for u is sex. Naughty heart

4 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
"37 years ago, 12th batch, 1984/85, I was issued this NYSC ceremonial dress during my youth service.
Today, I am passing down this 37-year old shirt to my daughter to augument with her kits as she proceeds for her youth service shortly.
Where did you keep any of your kits?
Don't I deserve an award from NYSC?
You truly deserve an award papi.
This is beautiful.
And to make it more beautiful, the shirt is still sparkling white! cheesy
All the best to our darling Angel going to serve her father's land.
God bless her.
God bless her dad.
God bless all good, honest and sane Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? / NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) / The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.