Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,046 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) (48872 Views)

Father Give His 37-year Old NYSC Vest To Daughter Who's Going For NYSC On 2021 / NYSC: Which States Will You Suggest I Choose For Service? / Original Nysc Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
These are the kinds of yeebos we would grant visa into Federal Republic of Nigeria from Biafuro.

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by zoedew: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
ebukajay184:
A lecturer with the Federal University, Ndufu-alike, Dr. Joseph Chukwu gifted his 37-year-old NYSC shirt to his daughter who is about to go for the NYSC exercise, IgbereTV reports.

Dr. Joseph Chukwu shared photos of the moment he gave the shirt to his daughter. He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/1133912585/posts/10226354423983652/?app=fbl
He does. In climes where the core values of an organisation are kept in focus.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by zoedew: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
These are the kinds of yeebos we would grant visa into Federal Republic of Nigeria from Biafuro.
Dim Emeka Ojukwu. The best Foreign Affairs Minister Nigeria never had! Sound and ivy league education. Excellent pedigree!! His Eton College and Oxford University Education were not maximised!!!
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
See as the shirt thick like original fruit of the loom, the one dem be give me no last 1 week as e soft like night gown, flex muscle once the thing rip like say I truly get muscle.

3 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
xpressionx:
This man will be stingy and won't forgive easily.
stinginess of the highest order, imagine for 37 yrs.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
Baba419:
It would be nice to bang her while wearing that shirt
You need deliverance.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by justmi1: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
If you beleive that shirt was kept for 37yrs, almost 4 decades then you can be easily radicalized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by mokt(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nice one, at least the Nysc uniform looks better than that tissue paper they give these days in camps as uniforms.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Mosopzy23: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
It's a nice thing. Things like should be preserved as they remind us of fond memories that happened only once during our lifetime.

Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by offiahvictor(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bigredmachine:
this is an achievement for the man...
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Baba419:
It would be nice to bang her while wearing that shirt
Baddest guy. Lol
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
justmi1:
If you beleive that shirt was kept for 37yrs, almost 4 decades then you can be easily radicalized.
It's possible. Fabrics and materials produce those days were stronger and better. It's very much possible.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]

Rule 2.

Why are you crying? I can bet you don go wear your mama skirt running to Abidjan because of me. undecided grin

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
mokt:
Nice one, at least the Nysc uniform looks better than that tissue paper they give these days in camps as uniforms.
Too bad bro
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Why are you crying? I can bet you don go wear your mama skirt running to Abidjan because of me. undecided grin
I don't have time for tribal bigots and supremacists like you. Run along buddy
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by zudozz: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
See as the girl dress like holy Mary for hse..Ones she comot for hse she go turn tigress! grin if she catch u for different styles. U go hear word!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

I don't have time for tribal bigots and supremacists like you. Run along buddy

You had better stop snitchin"

Snitches get stitches. angry

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

You had better stop snitchin"

Snitches get stitches. angry
Run along son.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bigredmachine:
this is an achievement for the man...
keeping the shirt for thirty seven years abi?
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
xpressionx:
he looks like deeper life
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
For 37yrs that vest senior alot of people oo.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by todugo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
xpressionx:
Asin, for the man to keep the shirt for such a long time Ehh... grin grin his stingyness no be here. Instead of am to buy new one for the daughter he kept his own for her to wear for years grin grin
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
I still have my own ceremonial shirt from 2015 service year
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Balofariojames: 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
My own kaki is still available in good condition but creset vest no where to be find. I served 2002-2003.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Bngf: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Really
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Even the same kind of Buhari's glasses too!

Would Buhari pls Hand over his own to Power Biker son Yusuf?
undecided

Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
xpressionx:

Lol... E fit be true oo
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
post=105353009:

You truly deserve an award papi.
This is beautiful.
And to make it more beautiful, the shirt is still sparkling white! cheesy
All the best to our darling Angel going to serve her father's land.
God bless her.
God bless her dad.
God bless all good, honest and sane Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

Don't you think our darling Angel deserves a good vulture grill??
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by bikefab(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
The man is very proud of his achievement.
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Romanoff:
I pray she goes and comes back home to him safely.

Amen
Re: Man Gifts His 37-Year-Old NYSC Shirt To His Daughter Going For Service (Photos) by roygbiv001(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Even their shoe seff follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspension Of Ebonyi Christian Corpers: MURIC Reacts, Supports CAN / NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) / Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.