Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week (12948 Views)

6 Biggest Lies Ever Told In Video Gaming History / Valentine: 10 Greatest Love Stories In Video Gaming / Video Gaming Desperately Needs It's "Black Panther" Moments (2) (3) (4)

Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by jimyjames(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2021
Nice one, video games have it's side effects when it becomes an addiction

Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by Asamoah100: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2021
This is a government that wants improvement in every sector. Growing up I almost slept in game houses. E remain small make I do board man that year. Lol...

Abeg it's a welcome development cool

Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by Tenses: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2021
I will do the same to my kids because I want them to be highly productive like the Chinese

Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2021
Chinconese and their Wahala
Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by Khd95(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2021
The ganing addiction is very real oooo.

grin cheesy
Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by suffering: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2021
Their country, their way. E no concern me. These people are fond of invading countries. Watch a few relocate our way in the coming years.
Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by laiza(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2021
That's never going to happen bro and the reason is the same as why the US didn't go to war with China over Hong Kong! It's going to be a long protracted cold war and neither country can afford it, besides it is the people in Taiwan that will suffer the consequences.
MERCHANDISER:
China and USA will soon go for a war over Taiwan....

Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by DollarBuddy: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Doesn't make sense dem wan control everything like APC government

Like Hisbarh grin

Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by Ishilove: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2021
How will they enforce it in the privacy of people's homes?

Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by macrodata(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2021
DSC7:
Them dey move house to house they monitor who dey play game? shocked
nowadays, games are connected to the internet. Their accounts may be easily monitored for compliance.

Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by techWriter1: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2021
LolChina and their crazily funky statute that cracks slashes, anyways they tell best as I say so
Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by kingthreat(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2021
There is a gaming addiction among youths. Good move
Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by josielewa(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2021
gaming addiction is one thing you wish your children don't have because gaming addiction makes them unproductive and they tend to mimick the characters of the game character. Those days in secondary school, won't do assignment, write note, playing Java while teachers passes knowledge, after class, i still go to game house. I almost missed my financial acting paper during waec....its a good move
Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by obonujoker(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Lol... Just imagine for China takes over as superpower... Lol.. Many people will see shege grin

Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2021
LandMann:
This is a country that knows the value of time and quality education

Don't mind those criticizing the policy, if it were america, they would have been praising them. If minor is left to utilize their time how they like, they would definitely be addicted to games and irrelevancies. So they rather reduce their play time to channel their useful time in learning nation building issues or learning.

In Nigeria today, most youths are wasting their time and they want China to follow suit.

Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by IMAliyu(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Opposite of South Korea that just removed their restrictions on gaming for minors. Lol
Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by Mckandre(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good development, atleast twi make developer to make more campaigns nd offline games.
Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by Mckandre(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Insightful....I usually tell people that the world would have faced so much dehumanizing sanctions if china was officially world powerpolice like USA is.
Asian's leaders are just a higher version of African's leaders.......Civilized Tyrants!

@SENIORWRITER
go and watch the man in the high castle, even though it presides around the people of japan but twill give u a glimpse of the Asian rule of power.
Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by Onyenna(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Olowoshako:
Am will Nigeria na 30 hours

30Hrs bawo!!!!!

Where you see light ni!!!?

Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by bisoye11(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Very Good move,I wish we can regulate internet usage too.
Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by Wizzy13: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
MERCHANDISER:
China and USA will soon go for a war over Taiwan....

Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by chukxie(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Someone asked if the Chinese authorities would be going from door -to -door to check if minors were spending more than the stipulate time playing online games. The thing is they don't! China is a very controlled country where buying sim cards, registering on social media and shopping and gaming platforms like Wechat, Douyin, Taobao, QQ games...all require users to register with their ID card. On top of that, some platforms require one-time facial recognition authentication. China no be Nigeria oooo! We are living in the stone age in Nigeria!
Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by ivolt: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Don't mind those criticizing the policy, if it were america, they would have been praising them. If minor is left to utilize their time how they like, they would definitely be addicted to games and irrelevancies. So they rather reduce their play time to channel their useful time in learning nation building issues or learning.

In Nigeria today, most youths are wasting their time and they want China to follow suit.
It can never be America.
You would know this if you understand how the country is structured.
Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by ivolt: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
bisoye11:
Very Good move,I wish we can regulate internet usage too.
I wish too.
You will be assigned about 4 hours per week.
Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
ivolt:

It can never be America.
You would know this if you understand how the country is structured.

Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by Godwin25king: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nineteen Eighty Four by George Orwell comes to mind..
Re: China Limits Video Gaming Hours For Minors To Three Hours A Week by hoilakes(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
at least they still have the time to do that... when last have u played video games... nah mobile phone saved most of us

Thread For Android Online Gamers / FIFA Or PES: Which Do You Prefer? / Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3