Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,514 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

How To Conveniently Download Your Npower PPA Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Conveniently Download Your Npower PPA Letter (995 Views)

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter / What Do You Intend To Do With Your NPOWER money? / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Conveniently Download Your Npower PPA Letter by ultra100(f): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2021
Thank God, after countless of attempt,I have finally downloaded my PPA letter with my beautiful passport on it. If your BVN and your birth date does not match, or you are getting some response like something went wrong or update your date of birth,kindly first of all go and re- edit and re upload all your documents including the correct date of birth, the one that matches with the BVN, even if the correct DOB detail is still there, delete and re- enter it. After that, submit the documents and sign out then wait for like one minute again,then log in to download your PPA documents. Make sure you fill in the BVN and account details if not, your passport will not show on it. keep clicking, then in no time, your documents will download... Good luck to everyone.
Re: How To Conveniently Download Your Npower PPA Letter by Bigredmachine: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2021
please why am i getting the response...

too many request received please try again later?

is there any special reason why i am seeing this pls
Re: How To Conveniently Download Your Npower PPA Letter by ultra100(f): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2021
No,Just keep trying

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment / CLOSED !! Office Sales Assistant Wanted At Governor's Road, Igando/Ikotun Axis. / National Poulation Commission (npc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.