Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers (18138 Views)

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Sirmuel1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Exactly my wish.

It's really painful seeing innocent people suffer and die for the stupidity and selfishness of others

1 Like

Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Legend44(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ogbeni you're part of family. So u should take responsibility for somethings
emmanuelbrown26:

Exactly my wish.
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Eviana(f): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
GRACETOLIVE:
Very unfortunate where we found ourselves in this country

Short, but powerful & poignant statement.
No one chooses where he/she is born nor to what lineage....
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Mosopzy23: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
I don't think we've ever gone this low in security. If the gov't is serious and sincere,, they can clamp down on most of these kidnappers. They just need to do a clandestine operation and most of the kidnappers will be smoked out from their den

Meanwhile
Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Praxis758: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
No fanatic APC supporter would believe this.

They would say obvious insecurity in the country is a media strategy to paint Buhari black.
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Brushstrokes20: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nigeria urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by emmanuelbrown26: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Legend44:
Ogbeni you're part of family. So u should take responsibility for somethings
I don't just understand u man
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Convert NOW Infidels grin grin
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by zombieHUNTER: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Godispeace:
Lot of criminals --Kidnappers , Internet fraudsters , Drug traffickers , Human Ritualists, Armed robbers are in the social media , all insulting Buhari for insecurity acting as social media influencers /commentators. i dont even trust this person am quoting here , he/she is likely one of them shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The person I quoted right now is a certified zombie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Myhusband(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
ogododo:
With Pantami NIN registration dem no fit trace the calls to location base. Snake get hands for belly.

how are you sure the linking of NIN is not where they got the house address and their information

that NIN linking of sim had some hidden motive, his link audio on the support for terrorism is the reason he stay lay low, that minister still in charge till date beat me

this govt are really involved perhaps another revenue to source for China loan, imagine these family are poor, what would have been their fate?

how can poor and vulnerable Nigerians survived this?
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Legend44(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
He's part of the family so he has to share in the pains of the family.. that's why it called family grin
emmanuelbrown26:

I don't just understand u man
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Godispeace: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
This criminal is pained grin grin grin
zombieHUNTER:

Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Godispeace: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
lolzzz grin grin grin See this pained frustrated criminal grin grin
Someone7:

You're literally dumber than you sound
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by zombieHUNTER: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Godispeace:
This criminal is pained grin grin grin

Shame no catch you to still be chanting sai barber...

Killings everywhere

Naira dead

Strike

Unemployment etc

Shame no catch you?.. are you a human being?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Godispeace: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Americans , British etc does not insult or attack their president despite security situation in their countries - we have several cases like that in USA , a fanatic going to public place and start shooting at the crowd killing many. they citizens condemn the crime and the criminals while calling and encouraging the govt to hurt them down.

Learn to COMDEMN CRIMINALS NOT INSULT THE PERSON OF THE PRESIDENT , STOP BOOSTING THE EGO OF THE CRIMINALS support govt to hurt down criminals if u yourself is not a criminal
Angelfrost:

That shouldn't stop the leaders from doing the needful... No Excuses please.

There are more criminal minded people in America, Britain, etc, than Nigeria... You don't hear their leaders coming online to complain or give excuses. They simply put things in place to curtail them.

Those of you who make excuses for your leaders have simply chosen mediocrity over excellence.
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Angelfrost(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Godispeace:
Americans , British etc does not insult or attack their president despite security situation in their countries - we have several cases like that in USA , a fanatic going to public place and start shooting at the crowd killing many. they citizens condemn the crime and the criminals while calling and encouraging the govt to hurt them down.

Learn to COMDEMN CRIMINALS NOT INSULT THE PERSON OF THE PRESIDENT , STOP BOOSTING THE EGO OF THE CRIMINALS support govt to hurt down criminals if u yourself is not a criminal

Every inch of your post shows nothing but insincerity...

Explain the difference between criticism and insults... Were Americans insulting Trump when they took him to the cleaners the last few years?!! Is it an insult to Biden to blast his approach to the current Afghan crisis?!!

Buhari doesn't need anyone supporting or condemning criminals before he does his fvcking job!!! Know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Gfskw: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by buckeyemedia: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria is now hell on earth all thanks to Buhari. This man is hell bent on destroying Nigeria completely and it is already happening
Hypocrites, these same members of NBA like them Falana are the same ones that will go & defend them in court when they are eventually caught shouting fundamental rights, aren’t they the same people that said Governors should not sign death warrants? Shameless People.
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Godispeace:

Trust me you are waaaay beneath me. Now go back to your garbage dump or wherever you crawled out from.
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

As in that guy's stupidity is a pure unadulterated kind. I wonder where these idiots crawl out from.
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by rickleye: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
hmm, how come we don't hear about kidnapping in Lekki and V.I ?
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Yankee101: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
in a forest in Bwari area of the FCT.

Abuja fa
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Yankee101: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
..in a forest in Bwari area of the FCT.

Abuja fa
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by FamTomx2(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Godispeace:

Bomboclaaaats, plenty for Nairaland, I noticed that you can't make any meaningful constructive statement if not hurling insults up and down, nobi madness abi na genetic swear dey follow you ni..

Go and get a new life and leave APC who doesn't care about you.

Last warning to you be this cos if you dare quote me again,

Guy abi na woman I go get your time wella and you no go like am.

I no beg you not to quote me oh
But you go hear am

Where your madness stop na their another starts, so it your choice.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Godispeace:
senseless talk , u dont even know me from adam

Oh really? But you know me and the other people you open your mouth to spout rubbish calling them criminals. You sound exactly like you really are. You are one of those imbeciles who sell themselves and their families for a paltry N1,000 to come post trash online. Now again, crawl back to the dump you came out of.
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Godispeace: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
fools , i dont need to knw u to see u as a suspect . u are likely a suspected criminal who rush at insulting Buhari while boosting ego for your fellow suspected criminals
Someone7:

Oh really? But you know me and the other people you open your mouth to spout rubbish calling them criminals. You sound exactly like you really are. You are one of those imbeciles who sell themselves and their families for a paltry N1,000 to come post trash online. Now again, crawl back to the dump you came out of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Police Statement On Kidnapped Children That Were Rescued From A Church / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.