Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers (18133 Views)

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by FamTomx2(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
shocked

You're a curse from birth, nothing your sick parents if they are still alive could do about your irremediable situation right now.

Candid advise, you can join kidnapping or armed robbery gangsters that's where your future is..

Stop wasting your inglorious time on Nairaland stalking innocent people,

Because you are a condemned entity, Asin disapproved human being.

Know this and have peace.

Godispeace:
what do u do for a living ? lets start from there to know a miserable fellow like u

1 Like

Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Godispeace:
fools , i dont need to knw u to see u as a suspect . u are likely a suspected criminal who rush at insulting Buhari while boosting ego for your fellow suspected criminals

grin wink cheesy

I don't need to know you to tell you're a hungry and angry fool. Has the N1000 they paid you to be an online troll finished? While you're kissing Buhari's arse like a dog for your daily meal why not learn to spell properly while you're it grin wink
Re: RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers by apatheticme(f): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
DropsMic:
For every day your family fail to pay the ransom you are given 30 strokes.. A guy who spent close to two weeks in a fulani lair revealed this to a friend of mine.

This is really sad and heart breaking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Ebooks Will Radically Change Your Life Forever / 10 Famous Christian Martyrs / Ondo Police Statement On Kidnapped Children That Were Rescued From A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.