Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,519 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? (1475 Views)

What Viable Business Can A Person Do While Still In School? / What Viable Business Can I Do With 200k / What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? by 2BdBest: 7:14am On May 22, 2011
I am interested in starting a viable business with about N20million and I am looking for good opportunities. Please, do not mention opportunities like forex, recharge card and the likes. I will only consider proven business ideas with good return on investment. I will appreciate any input along these lines.

Cheers.
Re: What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? by segebaba2(m): 7:37am On May 22, 2011
there is a biz that is far more profitable than cocaine-carton production.contact me through 08189687073 for more info.
Re: What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? by Nairaplus(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2011
I would suggest Water Bottling, that is you like it. I will provide the whole details even as far as doing the installation of the bottle water plant. Or if you like, I can link you directly with the Chinese company I deal with. My services are not free though. If you want additional information, i can assist you with that. I provide the business plan and feasibility study for your consumption.

Cheers!
Re: What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? by bily(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2011
i would suggest you do a search, questions similar to yours have been asked and answered extensively on this forum.
just go through a couple of them, im sure you will find a biz that will interest you
Re: What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? by snowdrops(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2011
what skills do you have and whats your business experience?

how much of the N20 million are you willing to invest and how soon do you want to recoup your investment? How much risk are you willing to take on your money.

Property is pretty safe ie investment capital. But yield is small even though more or less guaranteed. Same applies to some extent in shares.

You could import items from emerging markets such as china and sell in Nigeria; eg textiles, electronics, furniture even used cars etc.

Cannot really advise further until one knows more about your background and ambitions.
Re: What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? by 2BdBest: 12:55pm On May 23, 2011
snowdrops:

what skills do you have and whats your business experience?

how much of the N20 million are you willing to invest and how soon do you want to recoup your investment? How much risk are you willing to take on your money.

Property is pretty safe ie investment capital. But yield is small even though more or less guaranteed.  Same applies to some extent in shares.

You could import items from emerging markets such as china and sell in Nigeria; eg textiles, electronics, furniture even used cars etc.

Cannot really advise further until one knows more about your background and ambitions.

I am willing to invest the whole N20 million in any worthwhile venture. I have an IT background but will be open to businesses that involve supplies, exports, importation in any areas not already over-populated, petroleum, precious stones, etc.
Re: What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? by Harpesin(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2011
@ Poster, Why not invest on properties like buying an uncompleted building and finish it by yourself and rent it out (2) Buying of Land and fence it round and after a year or more you start reselling it, I can lead you to where you can buy all these around Agbara/Badagry area with government conscent, i.e you will verify it from government how real are the properties before putting your money, note that in few years time Agbara badagry will turn to another Ajah/lekki area where properties will be hot cake, Also I have another biz in which we can both work on, its what we can start with a million naira and after seeing what comes out of it within six month we can talk of expanding to other states, contact me on my e-mail or chat so we can discuss this, i decided not to share it here cos b4 u know people will rush into it and flood market with it, Til I hear from you, cheers (calltemy@yahoo.com)
Re: What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? by iykola: 8:34am On May 24, 2011
[b]you can reach me on 08033967639. I have a viable business venture with high returns on investment. i will definitely intrest you.
Re: What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? by bayemibo: 9:38am On May 24, 2011
You can invest into export business, it is a very viable and a way forward for us to boost our economy as a nation, I write about it everyday in my consulting Job via a blog online exportnigeria..com. We organise export workshop to give you adequate information and there is a mentorship program that you can subscribe to afterwards.
You can reach us on info@3timpex.com and 08036522946.
Re: What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? by headworld: 8:09am On May 25, 2011
Startup or existing business …we will help you achieve what you want. From packaging your BUSINESS PLAN or PROPOSAL and everything in between.

As you engage our professional service, be sure that our many years of experience & expertise will give your idea, business or project that EDGE in the market-place, as we have done for our numerous clients.

Talk to us today, to see how we can get u started or keep you ahead in business.

Call 01-7918465, 08030703064 Now!
www.OuterEDGEng.com

Tomorrow belongs to entrepreneurs and business owners.

Market research
Content development
Business plan writing
Proposals
Feasibility report
Strategic sessions
Systems infusion, S.O.P’s & Organizational re-structuring.
Marketing & Sales Solutions
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Financial Intermediation
Incubation, Start-up advisory & Support

OuterEDGE Solutions…>Why is it not possible?>>
Re: What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? by snowdrops(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2011
virtually every respondent so far have left their email/telephone number/contact address.
are people really that desperate to grab other peoples` livelihood?
Re: What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? by Ricoh(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2011
For a 3 years available contract per Side Tipper trucks, I guaranty $5,000-$10,000 monthly to your nominated bank account. Contract and truck will be managed by myself in South Africa. Payment to your nominated bank account will be made on the Ist working day of every month. If you require more details or have questions you can email me at eei17281@yahoo.com or call me at +27730430522. Name: Eric. Do not miss out in this lucrative investment opportnity, contract could also be extended depending on the condition of your Truck after 3years.
Re: What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? by AIJMOTORS(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2011
@ POSTER, You can invest in transport and haulage business, you may not even put in all the N20 million, atleast N5 million, then when you see and like the returns, you can invest more into the business. I guarantee you once you have started, you wont go back. Its really one of the best business in Nigeria you can invest in and have very good returns, I mean good returns!!!. For more information contact us:

AIJ MOTORS AND COMPANY

What we do:

WE HELP YOU MANAGE YOUR TRUCKS, PROVIDE DRIVERS AS WELL. ALL YOU NEED DO IS CONTACT US, WE SIGN THE AGREEMENT AND TERMS OF SERVICE. THEN YOU CAN HAVE A GOOD SLEEP AND RECEIVE YOUR MONEY IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

WE CAN REACHED IN LAGOS AND BENIN.
aijyankee@yahoo.com
Re: What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? by snowdrops(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2011
still more people leaving behind their email address and telephone numbers

(1) (Reply)

Guide On How To Sell Your Idea To Companies Or Organisations / I Have Two 20-seater Tokunbo Buses: How Do I Maiximise Income? / Why Dont Police And Force Men Pay Their Fare In Lagos State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.