Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? (2773 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / What Viable Business Can One Do With N20m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by MT: 2:08am On Dec 07, 2006
Please, what business do u think one can venture into in Nigeria with a million naira. Business that will guarantee regular monthly income , no matter how small and with not too high security. Let's discuss please
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by omoonile2: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2006
There are many businesses you can start with that amount of cash!
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by MT: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2006
Could you mention some pls
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by tEsLim(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2006
Hey I got an idea for u. But i'm not about to post in the public. What you'll do is send me an email. Someone already made a post thats very good for your 1mil here. But I'm not about to let him know too. He's offering a sale or something. BUt send me a PM and i'll give u details
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by Emeksjnr: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
There is a mlm company you will like to invest in that pays weekly just visit www.deeemexgetrich.2buildwealth.com,my username is deeemexgetrich .
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by Emeksjnr: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2012
There is a mlm company you will like to invest in that pays weekly just visit www.deeemexgetrich.2buildwealth.com,my username is deeemexgetrich . There is a mlm company you will like to invest in that pays weekly just visit www.deeemexgetrich.2buildwealth.com,my username is deeemexgetrich . There is a mlm company you will like to invest in that pays weekly just visit www.deeemexgetrich.2buildwealth.com,my username is deeemexgetrich .
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by webizone(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2012
Start an educational company that deals with technology, create your own softwares and integrate it to a website to offer services and earn. Finally, create a relaxation spot for people.
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by Jamji: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2012
You have an healthy amount of capital to start up a business.
If you want to double that amount you have too invest and buy or produce goods
and sell for 50-100% profit. You can double a little of your
investment in no time.
Use N150k and start your online import business
and you can double that amount under 2 weeks.
Visit www.smallbusiness.com.ng to learn free
how to begin. Call 08160164718 for more info.
Re: What Viable Business Can Be Done With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria ? by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2012
look for essential items(what people general use daily) & invest in it,as a starter my advice is start with 500K,its good to have investment savings to consolidate your business in due time.

(1) (Reply)

How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs / Used Ice Cream Machine From The UK For Sale / Where To Buy Cheap Pure Gold Wrist Watches In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.