Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Three Months Intensive Professional Photography And Makeup Artistry Training - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Three Months Intensive Professional Photography And Makeup Artistry Training (359 Views)

Three Months Intensive Professional Photography And Graphics Design Training / 12 Months Intensive Arabic Scholarship / SSANU, NAAT, NASU Suspend Three Months Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Months Intensive Professional Photography And Makeup Artistry Training by Profgenius: 4:17am On Sep 01, 2021
THREE MONTHS INTENSIVE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND MAKEUP ARTISTRY TRAINING

This photography and makeup artistry course is a comprehensive program that is customized for those who are passionate about photography and makeup artistry and want to combine both skills to carve a niche for themselves in the industry. Throughout the course you will complete photo and makeup projects and submit them to be reviewed and evaluated by a professional photographer and makeup artist. By the time you complete the program, you’ll have the confidence and skills to turn your love of photography and makeup artistry into a full or part time career. You will learn:

Photography:
* Fundamentals of Photography
* How to use DSLR camera to take professional pictures
* How to use speedlights and lighting equipment
* How to edit photographs with Photoshop & Lightroom
* How to cover different types of events including wedding
* How to prepare a photo album and photobook
* How to enlarge and frame pictures
* How to restore old pictures
* The business of Photography

Makeup artistry
* Intro to makeup artistry
* Eyebrow Grooming, curving and highlighting
* Fixing of lashes
* Highlighting and Contouring
* Bridal makeover
* Different makeup looks
* Product awareness
* Gele tying and more

PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE WILL BE ISSUED AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

DURATION: 3 months of intensive training

APPLICATION FORM: N5,000

For registration please contact:
STANDARD INSTITUTE OF PHOTOGRAPHY
18, Anfani Road, Off Ring Road, Challenge, Ibadan
Tel: 08180495451; 08101809463

Re: Three Months Intensive Professional Photography And Makeup Artistry Training by Cabardin: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Will I be able to work as a wedding photographer after this course?
Re: Three Months Intensive Professional Photography And Makeup Artistry Training by Alsonjecs: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
I think after a few months of good practice, you can get a job in an atelier as a rookie photographer. Or take orders on freelance sites. Well experienced photographers make good money, and people are willing to pay them well because the result of their work is worth it.
My sister and I looked at the portfolios of dozens of photographers before choosing Brown Butter Photo. After all, a wedding is not a cheap event. You shouldn't save on good pictures, so having a good portfolio, do not hesitate to set a reasonable price for your work.

(1) (Reply)

Free College Grants!!! Apply Now!!! Thank Me Later / How To Learn A New Language Easier And Faster / Causes And Challenges Of Single Parenting Among Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.