Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit (53310 Views)

Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos) / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Vabama: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2021
EPL: Man Utd release pictures of Ronaldo in club’s kit, shirt number still secret

Manchester United have posted pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo wearing the club’s kit for the first time since he completed his return to the club.

The 36-year-old looked set to leave Juventus for United’s bitter rivals Manchester City.

But the Red Devils stepped in last Friday to complete a stunning swoop. .

United will pay an initial fee of £12.85million for Ronaldo, who is currently away with Portugal on international duty.

Ronaldo’s new number is still yet to be revealed, with Edinson Cavani hanging on to the No.7 for the time being.

However, a series of snaps from an official photoshoot were released on Tuesday night, showing Ronaldo proudly showing off the famous red of United once again.

Ronaldo was with United for six years in his first spell after arriving as an 18-year-old from Sporting in 2003, helping the club win three Premier League titles and the Champions League in 2007/08.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/epl-man-utd-release-pictures-of-ronaldo-in-clubs-kit-shirt-number-still-secret/

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by hatakekakashi: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2021
Na Ronaldo be this He changed his hairstyle

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by ayzee04(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2021
So lovely... Ororo

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2021
Correct stuff

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by slawormiir: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Penaldo in Ngonzi united club kits preparing to start his tapings
Sitting on the gadamnnn box waiting for penalty and tap-ins

I pity pogba and Bruno that will be working hard to organise the midfield while Penaldo wait in the box to tap-in

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by RapistOnBail: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2021

Ronaldo has decided to end his trophies ambition.

Personal effort!

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Evaromantik(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2021
The real GOAT.

The ONLY player to have scored 100+ goals with his head, his right foot and his left foot respectively.

Very complete player.

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by DoQuality316: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Alexas58: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Privileged to watch two great legends play.
Ronaldo is a hard worker, while Messi is naturally talented.

These stars made football fun

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Americafighter: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Haters will always hate.... Ronaldo remain my best

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by FromScratch8: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by vickertony(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Greatest wink

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Minjim: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
This dude wants to make me a Man United fan.

But I'm a Citizen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by kenzysmith: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
I be ronaldo fan but d Jersey nom too fit am again maybe na because of d addidas sha but I expect him to score 60goals in two seasons and become manutd second all time scorer just behind Rooney he is a better scorer now. Trust me wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Na Man U and PSG fan I be

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Generalwoodz(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Goat is Photoshot

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Hemanwel(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
I am not a Man Utd fan; but, how can a Man U with Cristiano Ronaldo, Edinson Cavani, Marcus Rashford, Paul Pogba, Raphael Varane, David De Gea, etc, not be able to win the league this season?

We sure have a very interesting EPL season ahead!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by bblayer: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Only Ronaldo can be Ronaldo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Weedhustler: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
man utd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by hungkee: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Him don add weight oh
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by OlawaleBammie: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Guy returned his hairdo to 2004/2005 seasons grin

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by jovialswag(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Like for Ronaldo Share for Messi

61 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by teemann24: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
The king is back......ororo 1....any other Goat na fake

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Nkarchi: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Good luck to him

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Solsix(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Ok nah
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Americafighter: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
If you talk rubbish there .. be like you no wan cashout again

12 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2021
Im not a fan of Ronaldo, but i wish him good luck in the most toughest league in europe.

I wish my darling Arsenal top 4.
Never Say Never.

11 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Osyxcel(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2021
Tried to bring back his old Man.Utd looks grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Nikeruka(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2021
got an elderly man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boxer, Patrick Day Dies At 27, 4 Days After Suffering Brain Injury / Nigeria Vs Cote D' Ivoire (4-5): AFCON U-17 Final *Full Time* CIV Win By PKs / Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.