Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,107 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors (16118 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Ogunleke Clement, Others On Lagos Highway / Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by akanbiaa(m): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by Sam0(m): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2021
Na wa ooo,insult upon injury
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by Princeton92(m): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2021
Even the hospitals aren't safe!
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by Idamond: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2021
thief sef no get pity u enter hospital go rob lol
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by NaijaCover(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2021
Another Bad News In This New Month
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by LordIsaac(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2021
We can be very wicked in this country.. I'm not surprised the kind of leadership that emanates from us. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruits... undecided
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by projet: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Robs patients...really crazy
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by DSC7: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2021
crossfm:
Oh.

Bandits,kidnappers and robbers are getting bold day by day.

The government at all level have failed the masses. A lot of incompetent people occupying sensitive positions in Nigeria just because they have the backing of the oga on top.

Soon kids will be advised to carry guns to classes, because security is now free for all.

Come here and see how kids are controlling magazines......

Naija don cast... All man for himself.....

Happy new month....
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by Igholize(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Too bad , d criminals are very senseless, why attack nd robbed sick pple! And for d hospital management self, CCTV cameras , una no fit put in place self to help in investigation to nab d criminals. I tire for everybody in d con3

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by crossfm: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2021
DSC7:

Come here and see how kids are controlling magazines......

Naija don cast... All man for himself.....

Happy new month....

Kaii,this is very pathetic.
How did we get here.

Well,we put all our trust in the hands of an old,moribund and vindictive leader and expect what?.
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by RichAbujaGuy: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2021
How low can the human spirit go?
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by DSC7: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2021
crossfm:

Kaii,this is very pathetic.
How did we get here.

Well,we put all our trust in the hands of an old,moribund and vindictive leader and expect what?.

I knew he is a Disaster..... cheesy
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by Ibkhaleel: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2021
Ndi crime.... unknown gunmen
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by toxtimmy: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2021
This is going to enter the Guiness book of records... Probably as the first hospital and maybe only hospital to be robbed by armed robbers.

This event my friend is proof that the average Nigerian man will kill to have money to drink beer and pursue woman for fun in Nigeria.... Even in Afghanistan hospitals were respected by the Taliban... Even in wars hospitals are respected as a no go zone... Wow, even the devil is weeping for Nigeria.

Freestainworld:
Nothing person no go see for this country, so hospital is now a bank for robbers.
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by faithfull18(f): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2021
Jashub:
The wickedness of the average Nigerian is alarming.
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by toxtimmy: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2021
I blame the people... do i feel sorry for the them? The answer is no.

Why no? Because these same people will eat you raw and chew your bones if you want to make a positive difference in Nigeria or their life.

The only way out of this mess is if every Nigerian is take to lab and thier DNA changed medically to start thinking straight... My point our failure maybe as a result of our genetics.

gHOZtwRiGht:
If the Nigerian government doesn't work for the good of the people...... The people would work for their own good to the detriment of others.......

Their are more narcissistic humans in the country than any other place on the globe.

.... And for some weird reasons, I don't seem to blame the PEOPLE....... I blame those who claim to be the people's PEOPLE.
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2021
The worst thing Nigerian youth demanded from FG was disbandment of SARS rather than rebranding it. Since that time we never have sense of security at all, and the securities deliberately become careful abt their work because they were collectively treated as useless human beings.
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2021
Its presume that there is something special about that Hospital.
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by Dynamite02: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2021
Everyone blaming this wicked act on hunger... ask yourselves do these people rob just to quench hunger ? Is it not the same Beyelsa where the youths have refused to work ,even the ones given jobs in firms decided to sell their slots or remain ghost workers?
You'all are not realistic at all..
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by slowice(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2021
This is a sacrilege
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by Commentor: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2021
gHOZtwRiGht:
If the Nigerian government doesn't work for the good of the people...... The people would work for their own good to the detriment of others.......

Their are more narcissistic humans in the country than any other place on the globe.

.... And for some weird reasons, I don't seem to blame the PEOPLE....... I blame those who claim to be the people's PEOPLE.

Just dump everything at the doorstep of government.

In the US, similar things happen. Perhaps their government too has failed.

Dance around the fact that many Nigerians are evil by nature and this extends to those in government but is not limited to them.
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by KosiGee(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2021
Where’s that confused dude called captain8? He and his people should be ashamed of themselves. What kind of hunger and evil would push someone to rob a dying person??

Tufiakwa.
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by feldido(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Small boys for that matter, Took away over 15 phones. Even robbed my brother and sister in law while in labor. cry cry cry
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by Aboks(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wonders shall never end
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by Slimwhyt(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Incredulous
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by gHOZtwRiGht: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Commentor:

Just dump everything at the doorstep of government.

In the US, similar things happen. Perhaps their government too has failed.

Dance around the fact that many Nigerians are evil by nature and this extends to those in government but is not limited to them.
Of course evil people exist!!!....and they exist EVERYWHERE....I know. AND i am not in anyway in support of criminal acts of any sort...and i,to a considerable won't want to throw your quote into a gabbage can.... But perhaps,our government can do better...don't you think so?
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by gHOZtwRiGht: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
WELL... In a setting where the People's people(sorry,had to use this phrase again*..it bangs in my ears..*),don't care about the People,the people would not only return same hostile treatments they got from the People's people to 'oza' people,but would also make sure 'oza' people feel.....(to be continued).
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by Commentor: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
gHOZtwRiGht:
Of course evil people exist!!!....and they exist EVERYWHERE....I know. AND i am not in anyway in support of criminal acts of any sort...and i,to a considerable won't want to throw your quote into a gabbage can.... But perhaps,our government can do better...don't you think so?

Our government can do better.

But please let us remember government induces the executive, legislature and the judiciary.

Especially the judiciary but as you all know, when the judiciary was given a shake a few years ago, the common man went against it.

Nigerians get problem I swear.
Re: Robbers Attack Diete Koki Memorial Hospital In Bayelsa; Rob Patients, Doctors by gHOZtwRiGht: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Commentor:

Our government can do better.

But please let us remember government induces the executive, legislature and the judiciary.

Especially the judiciary but as you all know, when the judiciary was given a shake a few years ago, the common man went against it.

Nigerians get problem I swear.
You are very right sha.... we really have a lOOoong way to go fam....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano / Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Lottery Scam / Boko Haram Terror Group Beheads Woman For Allegedly Spying. Very Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.