Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

KWAM1 Performs At Bobrisky’s Star Studded Luxury 30th Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM1 Performs At Bobrisky’s Star Studded Luxury 30th Birthday Party (905 Views)

Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / A Closer Look At Bobrisky's Skin And Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KWAM1 Performs At Bobrisky’s Star Studded Luxury 30th Birthday Party by KingSBB: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2021
King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall performs at the Star Studded luxury birthday party of Bobrisky at the Civic Center, Victoria Island on the 30th of August 2021.
Watch the full performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTxHi4JjxrU
Re: KWAM1 Performs At Bobrisky’s Star Studded Luxury 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Bob the risk taker angry grin
Re: KWAM1 Performs At Bobrisky’s Star Studded Luxury 30th Birthday Party by expertman(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2021
Bobby yoooo
Re: KWAM1 Performs At Bobrisky’s Star Studded Luxury 30th Birthday Party by habsydiamond(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2021
Buhari where are u when this is happening under ur watch... Where is ur 14years for people like this Make I no talk again
Re: KWAM1 Performs At Bobrisky’s Star Studded Luxury 30th Birthday Party by elonmuskbaby: 9:41am On Sep 01, 2021
K1 is beginning to reduce his standards.

The k1 I know doesn't take nonsense and doesn't perform in any party but this days he just performs anywhere and more worrisome is performing in a party of degenerates

Biodun okeowo, mercy baigne and bimbo Thomas ,mercy eke with this luminee girl attended the party and all of them were looking like weirdos with overmade up faces and thrashy dresses

When did we get to this point as nigerians? Abi shey Na poverty dey cause all this rubbish?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM1 Performs At Bobrisky’s Star Studded Luxury 30th Birthday Party by MufasaLion: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
K1 is beginning to reduce his standards.

The k1 I know doesn't take nonsense and doesn't perform in any party but this days he just performs anywhere and more worrisome is performing in a party of degenerates

Biodun okeowo, mercy baigne and bimbo Thomas ,mercy eke with this luminee girl attended the party and all of them were looking like weirdos with overmade up faces and thrashy dresses

When did we get to this point as nigerians? Abi shey Na poverty dey cause all this rubbish?

You said all these because it was Bobrisky's. If it were to be politician's you wouldn't have said that.
Re: KWAM1 Performs At Bobrisky’s Star Studded Luxury 30th Birthday Party by elonmuskbaby: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

You said all these because it was Bobrisky's. If it were to be politician's you wouldn't have said that.
I will say the same thing because those ones are sociopaths and deliquents
Re: KWAM1 Performs At Bobrisky’s Star Studded Luxury 30th Birthday Party by MufasaLion: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I will say the same thing because those ones are sociopaths and deliquents

I'm glad you said that. Nut I hope you remember K1 is affiliated to political caucus too. Aside from that he's a musician and he can sing for whosoever he wants. It's about his business not the people.

Bobrisky is weird but he's not a criminal.

1 Like

Re: KWAM1 Performs At Bobrisky’s Star Studded Luxury 30th Birthday Party by elonmuskbaby: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'm glad you said that. Nut I hope you remember K1 is affiliated to political caucus too. Aside from that he's a musician and he can sing for whosoever he wants. It's about his business not the people.

Bobrisky is weird but he's not a criminal.
ok
Re: KWAM1 Performs At Bobrisky’s Star Studded Luxury 30th Birthday Party by puppie017: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

K1 is bigger than bobrisky party
Unless a politicuan hired k1 for his party
Things dae supp nowadays
Re: KWAM1 Performs At Bobrisky’s Star Studded Luxury 30th Birthday Party by MufasaLion: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
puppie017:

K1 is bigger than bobrisky party
Unless a politicuan hired k1 for his party
Things dae supp nowadays

What makes someone bigger than a party? It's money!

And in life, everyone's got a price!

Bro, you can invite even Justin Bieber to your party as long as you can afford it. Cardi B was brought to Nigeria. Yes, it cost a fortune but they were able to bring her down to Lasgidi.

That's the power of money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News. Odulade Adekola Reaction On His Backslash / Former COZA Choir Coordinator Calls Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And His Wife / Osinachi Nwachukwu Husband Arrested For Killing Her...frank Edward React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.