Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Voice Termination Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Voice Termination Business (6077 Views)

Beware Of False Yahoomail Termination Request / Writing A Letter Of Termination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voice Termination Business by cyberjaya: 5:15pm On May 22, 2011
Hi all

I want only well informed person (s) to give information in respect of the below and possible business transaction.

I want to know the relevant department to deal directly with in terms of securing a direct termination route from three major GSM network providers, like MTN, GLO and Zain

I currently have large volume of minutes to those networks via my voip interconnection and tired paying to other providers when am a Nigerian in the first place. Iam currently running half a million minutes per month

Any idea on the how to go around this interconnection will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Voice Termination Business by ologun01(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2011
Hi

is ur biz based in Nigeria or outside d country?

if in Nigeria, might nt be dat easy if u dnt have a netwrk like swift etc cos NCC wld nt gve u a license to do dat and to interconnect with the them, they wld need to see ur numbering plan so dey cn connect with u too xcept only if u just wanna terminate ur calls on their netwrk only.

if u r outside Nigeria, dnt knw hw u cn do dat but u cn contact 1st tier carrier like IDT, BT etc to compare their rates so as to get a fair termination rate

to connect direct with their switch, u wld need a switch(voip switch) wich i tink u hv already, with wat its cald DPC(international, recognised by ITU)

nd moreova in Nigeria, we only have 2 international carriers, licensed to terminate or carry intl traffic
thats GLO nd Nitel

so for MTN etc to carry or receive intl traffic, dey hv to go thru the mentioned above xcept only if dey find a way arnd it, wich i tink dey
Re: Voice Termination Business by cyberjaya: 1:37am On May 23, 2011
Thank you so much! with your input and convinced you have an idea of what am asking. Yes am outside the country! IDT is not cheap as I have done business with them before reason am looking for a way to interconnect directly with home based provider via Voip (IP 2 IP) interconnection.
Iam also sure that MTN terminate calls to their networks.

The IDT you mentioned is a middle man in this scenario! they go through a process to terminatate wholesale minutes as well. There is need to bypass them and get a better quality and rates directly from home.
With 3million Naira worth of voice purchases per month, I want a better deal from a home based provider that is my point.
Re: Voice Termination Business by ologun01(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2011
ok

i get u now, but u knw basically in Nigeria now, our calls are still TDM/PSTN based and we dnt hv many operators doing VOIP yet xcept for SWIFT NETWRKS, DOPC nd IPNX dat i know of now

bt i knw some VOIP switches can connect to normal PSTN switches, i wld suggest you contact ICN( interconnect clearing house) to knw if its possible with them or glogateway

www.interconnectnigeria.com

hv u tried ibasis too
Re: Voice Termination Business by cyberjaya: 5:52pm On May 23, 2011
Ibasis is just a provider like idt etc!
I will check www.interconnectnigeria.com but what are they up to? I will check with them
but if you have better know-how on MTN I will be interested cos I have seen a lot of providers all saying they have direct route from nigeria why cant we also?
Re: Voice Termination Business by niapay(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2011
what you need is to install our GSM voice origination gateway in any data center in naija with prepare SIM and you can start terminating millions of voice traffic, you may need license or just Illegal termination since naija have no means of detecting your activity, and also any bandwidth of 5mb 1+1 either from glo can easily carry 1000 concurrent termination line.

1 Like

Re: Voice Termination Business by barryk: 5:10pm On May 24, 2011
Very interesting. I like these professionals discussing telecom business here. @poster, I like this business even though u are having difficulties in one way or the other now. I'm convince there must be a solution. I want to be a part of u on this call termination/voip interconnection business. Pls teach me about this business. I wil drop my email id for further details if u are willing to give detail info about these opportunity
Re: Voice Termination Business by ologun01(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2011
niapay:

what you need is to install our GSM voice origination gateway in any data center in naija with prepare SIM and you can start terminating millions of voice traffic, you may need license or just Illegal termination since naija have no means of detecting your activity, and also any bandwidth of 5mb 1+1 either from glo can easily carry 1000 concurrent termination line.

nice idead bt cn u gurantee dat the 5MB 1+1 from glo wld b dedicated and 99.9% uptime, for now, mainone nt selling bandwidths of such size

abt the prepaid SIMS, meaning he wld have to be loading it regularly with credit or do a postpaid, and how many SIMS wld he need to take 1000 concurrent calls xcept only if he can get a E1 type of sim,

1 Like

Re: Voice Termination Business by niapay(m): 7:55pm On May 24, 2011
He can get E1 dedicated from V sat service provider for 5mb download and 2mb upload for less than $5k month and he can terminate million of monthly voice minutes with our 64 channel Gateway, this model uses 4 SIM per channel, note that in voice termination that upload bandwidth is used and since he reside outside naija, he can buy a 460 SIM channel bankĀ  so that he can control control and replace SIM direct from his current location although this will double his investment, he can add only N500 credit per SIM, or even without credit on the SIM, as the SIM is only used for Incoming call, but in other not to let the network suspicious of any SIM, he can program the SIM bank to replace each change each SIM every 6 hours meaning that each SIM on the channel bank can be program to accept incoming call 6,4,10 hour etc a day.
Re: Voice Termination Business by cyberjaya: 3:28pm On May 25, 2011
Thank you all for various suggestions. Please note I have been in telecoms business for years. Anyone terminating calls in such a dubious manner is inviting low quality of calls and in most case, FAS and excessive call drops. Fake termination of voice is not the reason for this thread.
Legitimate direct routes, from providers will give u a peace of mind and better quality of service.

If you have any other contact and better deal apart from the above feel free to contribute.

Thanks
Re: Voice Termination Business by cyberjaya: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2011
As the first guy said above to check on www.interconnectnigeria.com
I did but they sounded like a wounded lion asking for a 1,000$ upfront as test account amount. whereas notable telcos offer free test account to checking out the call quality.
It is advisable to stay clear off them!!!!
Re: Voice Termination Business by mercenaruss: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
hi guys,i have another question to you.

I have 3 voip gateways with 32 sim cards each:
1. MTN
2. GLO
3. Airtel
for example.

I have dedicated channel of internet from SPECTRANET 10Mbits
Search for providers outside the country(Nigeria),who will run over my VOIP gateways calls to specified providers(MTN,GLO,AIRTEL).

1 Like

Re: Voice Termination Business by ultrazone(m): 9:08am On Apr 20, 2015
fgg
Re: Voice Termination Business by mercenaruss: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2015
I have already equipment - i need just a provider outside the country who will run call's over me.
For example from UK.

2 Likes

Re: Voice Termination Business by linearity: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
mercenaruss:
I have already equipment - i need just a provider outside the country who will run call's over me.
For example from UK.

What is your rates for termination into Nigeria? Do you have voice quality parameters like ASR, ACD, etc? I run a calling card plateform & volume origination services from the US and will like a direct connectivity also.

Shoot me an email, if that is better, so we can talk one on one.
Re: Voice Termination Business by allweda(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
I just started terminating calls in Nigeria. You can contact us for serious deal.

Our prize is 0.057usd per minute. For now our capacity is just 960 minutes per day.

We are currently setting it up and we need clients.

Please send me an email.

cyberjaya:
Hi all
I want only well informed person (s) to give information in respect of the below and possible business transaction.
I want to know the relevant department to deal directly with in terms of securing a direct termination route from three major GSM network providers, like MTN, GLO and Zain
I currently have large volume of minutes to those networks via my voip interconnection and tired paying to other providers when am a Nigerian in the first place. Iam currently running half a million minutes per month
Any idea on the how to go around this interconnection will be highly appreciated.
Re: Voice Termination Business by Moscow2007(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
linearity:

What is your rates for termination into Nigeria? Do you have voice quality parameters like ASR, ACD, etc? I run a calling card plateform & volume origination services from the US and will like a direct connectivity also.

I am currently negotiating with producer of terminating equipment in europe anyone to advice on the quaility of the best equipment to go for that will be siutable for Nigeria. The producer also offer to give me traffic from europe to Nigeria at $0.032/minute, is this a good rate.
Finally I am newly entering into this industry I needed an experienced person to advice on how things are done in the termination industry.

1 Like

Re: Voice Termination Business by EbolaParasite: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
cyberjaya:
Hi all

Did you ever get the direct termination you were looking for? I know the tread is old but was wondering if you were successful.

1 Like

Re: Voice Termination Business by Chyval: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
allweda:
I just started terminating calls in Nigeria. You can contact us for serious deal.

Our prize is 0.057usd per minute. For now our capacity is just 960 minutes per day.

We are currently setting it up and we need clients.

Please send me an email.

Please I am venturing into call termination business. Am about to buy GOIP GATEWAY, SIM bank (128 sim), and RASPBERRY PI3 from oversea. Please I need someone that is already in the biz to lead me. How to be getting sim cards etc.
Re: Voice Termination Business by Chyval: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
I am venturing into call termination business. Am about to buy GOIP GATEWAY, SIM bank (128 sim), and RASPBERRY PI3 from oversea. Please I need someone that is already in the biz to lead me. How to be frequently getting SIM CARDS etc.

Please send me an email.
Re: Voice Termination Business by halifab: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Though this is an old thread but anyone or company interested in this business can contact me for support 08092579720
Re: Voice Termination Business by RealEstateBoss: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2018
mercenaruss:
hi guys,i have another question to you.

I have 3 voip gateways with 32 sim cards each:
1. MTN
2. GLO
3. Airtel
for example.

I have dedicated channel of internet from SPECTRANET 10Mbits
Search for providers outside the country(Nigeria),who will run over my VOIP gateways calls to specified providers(MTN,GLO,AIRTEL).

Contact me on 08098653035 . Let's discuss business
Re: Voice Termination Business by RealEstateBoss: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
linearity:

Let's talk. email or call us on 08098623035
Re: Voice Termination Business by CubixNG: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
VOIP

Re: Voice Termination Business by lansha2006: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Can someone assist with the current and best Telco in Nigeria with large capacity offering voice termination services. It is urgent. I need to know the right guys to meet.
Thanks
Re: Voice Termination Business by Chyval: 5:28am On Oct 21, 2018
I need your contact pls
halifab:
Though this is an old thread but anyone or company interested in this business can contact me for support 08092579720

(1) (Reply)

Borehole Rigs And Compressors : Which Is The Most Popular In Naija / How To Start A JAMB/UTME Tutorial/prep Classes Center In Nigeria / Nairabet: Fund Withdrawal Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.