Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd (37029 Views)

A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water / IT'S DONE! Cristiano Ronaldo Officially Moves From Real Madrid To Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by robosky02(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Brazil football legend, Pele, has congratulated Cristiano Ronaldo following his return to Manchester United.

Ronaldo’s return to United from Juventus was officially confirmed on Tuesday.

In a comment under Ronaldo’s social media post, Pele wrote: “There is no better feeling than conquering the world and returning home.

“Always be happy, Cristiano.”

Ronaldo left Old Trafford 12 years ago to join Real Madrid in a then world record transfer.

During his first stint at the club, he scored 118 goals in 292 games.

The 36-year-old also won the Premier League title three times and the Champions League in 2008.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/31/epl-pele-reacts-as-ronaldo-returns-to-man-utd/

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Hezzyluv: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Real G.O.A.T

But with the way Messi left Barcelona, will he return one day? Just curious.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Totilopussylick(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Real G.O.A.T

grin you wicked ooo

He will return probably as a coach.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Totilopussylick(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
No place like home.

One more time, welcome back Ororo.

21 Likes

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by robosky02(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Real G.O.A.T

As what....

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Hezzyluv: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
robosky02:

As what....

Lol...... grin grin
My question self tire me. grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Culljob: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by fourboys: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by abobote: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
And there's no better feeling than seeing one of the person that made you to support a club coming back to the club
The king is back
GGMU

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by onomeabuja: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
robosky02:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/31/epl-pele-reacts-as-ronaldo-returns-to-man-utd/
The greatest footballer of all time have spoken!
our OrOro......u are welcome back to our beloved club @manchester united!
The atmospher is always unique wen u hav some 1 God has truely blessed @christiano ronaldo
pele of brazil & ronaldo of man-u
these are true legends!!!

22 Likes

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by newsheadlines: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Seriously
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by anambraamaka: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Goat

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by naptu2: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
This was fantastic teamwork. What I've always loved about it is that Pele knew that Jairzinho would be right there. There would have been a lot of calls for fouls and even cards if this happened today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZGRSyTaRko

Pele is streaking away (this one was part of the NTA's advert for Italia '90. It left me transfixed).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UzRsvCsC4c

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by OJEEMAH(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Point of correction Mr Pele, he conquered Europe not the world.

This is what it means to conquer the world!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
In as much as I love Messi, I still recognize Ronaldo as a GOAT. So would it be safe for me to say we lived to experience a rare era TWIN GOATs in the world of football?? kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Ewizard(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
shocked

5 Likes

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Tyranny: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lionel Messi made Cristiano Ronaldo! I think everybody knows that! grin

10 Likes

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by BF69BF: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
The only GOAT in the world of football.

Barca fans right now ��� The only person wey suppose do something like this for their former goat don peme

14 Likes

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by lessonotes(f): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ok, but I am not expecting anything from Ronaldo. Gone are the days when 36 year and above have retired, but here we still have Ronaldo and Messi still signing 2 years contracts as forwards. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Like the prodigal Son that returned home as well in Luke 15:11–32, you too can return back to God through Christ Jesus our Lord.

Surrender to Jesus Christ today, and he shall cleanse you of all thy sins and iniquities.

Remember in 1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Newphil: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Great!
See The 16 EPL Club That Listed Nigerian Born Players For 2021/2022 Season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKbX5Lr5CX4
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by judetov2(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lol...my friend wey be barca fan dey cry now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by fourboys: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
E be like say na Nairaland carry this transfer for head.... Pls I don't want to see boring tapins and mumu celebrations for each penalty scored tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by SEGLIZ: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Pele The Great Legend of Football.

'“There is no better feeling than conquering the world and returning home.

“Always be happy, Cristiano.”'

The EMPEROR of Football.

one is a King while the other is an EMPEROR

10 Likes

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ronaldo sabi showbiz wella.grin
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by ipobarethieves: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
wink We are RED DEVILS,we are MANCHESTER UNITED

4 Likes

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Teewhy2: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
In a comment under Ronaldo’s social media post, Pele wrote: “There is no better feeling than conquering the world and returning home.

true talk.

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by jumpandpas(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) / Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife In Adorable New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.