Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd (37053 Views)

A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water / IT'S DONE! Cristiano Ronaldo Officially Moves From Real Madrid To Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Diamondplus1805(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Always be Happy, That's the word.
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by omoadeleye(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Real G.O.A.T

But with the way Messi left Barcelona, will he return one day? Just curious.

He go dan old
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Hezzyluv: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
kenex4ever:
cr7 left them when they needed him most, ofcourse, huge money will be involved for a younger world best at the time.
Messi suffered with fcb, he played with ansu fati, out of form grizman, no striker, injured Dembele etc.

He accepted 50% paycut just because of loyalty.

[s]Ronaldo only returned because man U had no other option, they cant allow a club legend play for their rival.[/s]

Talking about loyalty, do u know cr7 can easily win epl and champions league with man city then with man u? Again, go and check how much was man city willing to pay juvi and cr7 vs what man u bid before Ronaldo opted to rejoin man u. Again cr7 promise he was going to come back to old Trafford verify if u fink I'm lying
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Tyranny:
Lionel Messi made Cristiano Ronaldo! I think everybody knows that! grin
I know that and yes every one knows that but the fans of tap-indo will not accept it
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by fourboys: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
abobote:

Wonderful goal and tapins have the same point
but wonderful goals receives awards grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by wolexter(m): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Real G.O.A.T

What God cannot do does not exist lol. Anything can actually happen! BTW Messi didn't leave Barca unceremoniously, and of his own volition. He was left with no choice due to some La liga policy.
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by kenex4ever(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Talking about loyalty, do u know cr7 can easily win epl and champions league with man city then with man u? Again, go and check how much was man city willing to pay juvi and cr7 vs what man u bid before Ronaldo opted to rejoin man u. Again cr7 promise he was going to come back to old Trafford verify if u fink I'm lying
They didnt want him so he kind of "blackmailed" them by using man city as bargaining chip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Hezzyluv: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
kenex4ever:
They didnt want him so he kind of "blackmailed" them by using man city as bargaining chip.

Lol..... grin grin grin grin grin
Him bribed man city with £50,000,000 abi cheesy
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by boolet: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Real G.O.A.T

As a coach maybe, age won't let him return as a player.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Hezzyluv: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
wolexter:

What God cannot do does not exist lol. Anything can actually happen! BTW Messi didn't leave Barca unceremoniously, and of his own volition. He was left with no choice due to some La liga policy.

Too true
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by kenex4ever(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Lol..... grin grin grin grin grin
Him bribed man city with £50,000,000 abi cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by MrCliff(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Real G.O.A.T

Mad oh grin grin grin
He will return as a VIP spectator tongue

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Eziokwugbaoto: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Real G.O.A.T

To watch their games with his grand children grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by UltimatedeBest(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Real G.O.A.T

He will return as a manager may be

1 Like

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by kennyamusan(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by 4tomandchi: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Chelsea fans go the vex with Pele now!!!
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by brumeonos(m): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Tyranny:
Big lie my dear friend. Ronaldo was there before leo pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Gfskw: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oh
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by mywells: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Old Traford.
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Dindondin(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Point of correction Mr Pele, he conquered Europe not the world.

This is what it means to conquer the world!
you don't even v brain. So just misery away
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by goodheart02(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Point of correction Mr Pele, he conquered Europe not the world.

This is what it means to conquer the world!

Sharrap my fren. Bitter Messi fan. Pele has said it and u still want to spew your bitterleaf attitude here.
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by OJEEMAH(m): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
goodheart02:

Sharrap my fren. Bitter Messi fan. Pele has said it and u still want to spew your bitterleaf attitude here.
cry more!
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by goodheart02(m): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Tyranny:

Yeah we know that. And CR7 took up the challenge to become the best ever liveth.
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by OJEEMAH(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dindondin:
you don't even v brain. So just misery away
like your brainless pops right?
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Dindondin(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
like your brainless pops right?
no you n ur pop are brainless
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by OJEEMAH(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dindondin:
no you n ur pop are brainless
if you pop had brain, he wouldn't have given birth to a brainless tooad like youu.
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by goodheart02(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
cry more!

No son, you should cry me an ocean.. Whether u like it or YES, Ronaldo is the Goat, the king who has conquered the world, and not one asun goat stat padding in one club

LOOOL

Laugh don burst my belle
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by OJEEMAH(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
goodheart02:

No son, you should cry me an ocean.... LOOOL
grin grin
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by Dindondin(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
if my pop had brain, he wouldn't have given birth to a waste like me.
I can feel your pain.
Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by OJEEMAH(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
goodheart02:

No son, you should cry me an ocean.. Whether u like it or YES, Ronaldo is the Goat, the king who has conquered the world, and not one asun goat stat padding in one club

LOOOL

Laugh don burst my belle
He conquered Europe. You seem to have forgotten the one that conquered the world( Asia, Europe & South America.

Re: EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd by grandstar(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Real G.O.A.T

Messi no longer has age on his side. I won't be surprised if he hangs his boot at 38.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Super Eagles Lost To England - Rohr / Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG / Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.