Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager (34848 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by dre11(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
• She is my girlfriend, says suspect

The Nasarawa State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps has arrested one Mr Ahmed Muktar and two others for alleged abduction and rape of a 19-year-old girl.

The Public Relations Officer of the command, Jerry Victor, made the disclosure while parading the suspects on Tuesday in Lafia, the state capital.

He explained that officers of the command, after painstaking efforts, arrested three of the suspects involved in the crime, while the fourth suspect was at large.

Victor said, “Today, we are parading three suspects in connection with a case of abduction, molestation and rape. A complainant came to our office concerning the case, which has to do with his daughter. The incident, which concerns a driver, Ahmed Muktar, and his cronies, happened around Nyanya-Mararaba in the Karu Local Government Area.

“One of the suspects is still on the run, but we are doing our best to get him arrested, after which all the suspects will be charged to court.”

The victim said she was going to see a friend when she met Murkar, who was in a vehicle.

She said, “Muktar stopped me and convinced me that he would drop me off at my friend’s place. I entered his Sharon vehicle, then after a few minutes, I slept off only to find myself in an unknown location.

“He took me to a place where I stayed for 21 days. He and some other guys had sex with me severally before he returned me to Lafia.”

Her father thanked the NSCDC for arresting the suspects and vowed to ensure the men faced the wrath of the law for the damage they did to his daughter.

Muktar, however, claimed that the teenager was his girlfriend and denied abducting her.

He said, “As a driver, I only helped her by giving her a lift. I admit to sleeping with her, but it was only once. She is my girlfriend and I did not abduct her.”

https://punchng.com/four-men-gang-raped-me-for-21-days-nasarawa-teenager/

2 Shares

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Totilopussylick(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kudos to the Nscd for a job well done.

As for the repists, they should tie rod on their third leg and tie it on moving vehicle for a smooth ride to the cell where they belong.

13 Likes

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Ahmed0336(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nawa o.
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Ishilove: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hian, a whole 21days?? Some men are animals

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Brainard22: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ishilove:

Cut the crap

21 days.. 4 men?

Bullshit to me there's more tothis story

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Ishilove: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Brainard22:

Cut the crap

21 days.. 4 men?

No, you cut the crap.

One, or the both of them are lying. She was gone for 21days and the guy said he slept with only once. Once in 21days?? Puhleeze

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
I thought killing is what guaranty 72 virgins, has raping join the criteria too?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Brainard22: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
That bet9ja guy just post na e deactivate grin cheesy

Werey

1 Like

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Brainard22: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ishilove:

No, you cut the crap.

One, or the both of them are lying. She was gone for 21days and the guy said he slept with only once. Once in 21days?? Puhleeze

Yes it's possible

They both are lying

But the girl is trying to pull all the trouble on the guy

I hate it when you fe-mails jump on the blame train without reason

Trying to blame the guy outrightly without reasoning from his end

2 Likes

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
I wish they can flog the culprits daily 1000 strokes till they die from koboko.

1 Like

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Coldie(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
This story doesn’t look like a rape story though.

19years old girl is an adult. Then she follows a stranger she didn’t know in his car to drop her in her friends place. Then sleeps off on her own. Do u know if she did all dz on purpose or all dz events happened late and the man saw it as a sign and took her to his house. She is in his house she made no attempt to run or escape for full 21days. Then voluntarily entered his car and he drove her back to Lafia. Guys think am na the girl is lieing. Either they refused to pay her after the deal or she don go Bleep come back use rape as excuse when they started asking her her whereabouts

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by annyplenty(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
A rapist is many notches lower than dog or even a pig. Rape is one of the most wicked crime man can commit against a woman. Rape and homosexuality are two of the major reasons Sodom and Gomorrah and the generation of noah were destroyed, and why this our world will also come to an end.

Please desist from rape.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by BigRocky: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sex addict and tramadol ambassador's..

We know them and their region
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Tyranny: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
He said "Rapists are threat to human race, no society should give them opportunity to thrive so that our girls, daughters, and women will not become prey in their hands"

Send them to God!

1 Like

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Ekakamba: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2021

Too bad.

He said, “As a driver, I only helped her by giving her a lift. I admit to sleeping with her, but it was only once. She is my girlfriend and I did not abduct her.” BLOODY LIAR You gave your gf lift. grin tongue

NSCDC dey try sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by DSC7: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wahalalization.... shocked

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Bossinho(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Stupid sex starved simps
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
This is more like a gañg bang, not gang rape. According to the report, the girl stated that she was convinced by the fellow, and she consented by following him to his domain.

She slept off, and magically awoke in an unknown location where she spread her legs eagle side for four simps to dig.

She must be smiling mischievously for such a feat. Her high libido must be sore now from rigorous thrusting. They should release these young men please. It was a consented activity.

The father of the girl should hide his head in shame, for that is the reward of birthing a she.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by greenie77: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sickening.
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Snitch24(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Brainard22:

Cut the crap

21 days.. 4 men?

Some rape stories
Need to be properly
Investigated I've been a victim
21 days with 4men
Omoh
There's something else
This story is nt complete

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by TechCypher: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
dre11:
• She is my girlfriend, says suspect

https://punchng.com/four-men-gang-raped-me-for-21-days-nasarawa-teenager/

How to Keep Your Phone Battery From Dying

Don’t let your phone battery defeat you. Here’s how to keep it healthy and happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc2_RKzww_I
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by NaijaGoBetter20: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Rape is bad and they should face the consequence. But I don't think this story is completely narrated

1. You entered a stranger's car to drop you at your friend's place. How someone you met in a commercial vehicle

2. You slept off immediately you enter the car and you don't even know how you get into their house but after 21days you were able to locate the house

3. 4 people raped you for 21 days and you are still very okay

Please, this lady needs a psychologist because anytime she remembered what she passed through in the hand of those stupid niggars she might misbehave.

Finally, ladies need to be very careful most especially in Abuja (Maraba is still part of Abuja just like Ogun and Lagos) most of those guys are animals in human skin

3 Likes

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Geeman2006: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
I thought killing is what guaranty 72 virgins, has raping join the criteria too?

Foolishness is free. What has this got to do with the topic.

1 Like

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by zigzagluv: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please anybody working inNigerian Immigration service , Please i need help, I have paid 55k for passport since feb 4 and done my scan , till now i havent gotten my passport , they keep saying NIN has not dropped but i did my NIN like 6 years ago. Please i need help ....I have used the NIN recently

1 Like

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by money121(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Too bad
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Toks2008(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ishilove:

The sad part is that the psychological trauma will remain with her as long as she lives.

May GOD heal her.

1 Like

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by mbahdi(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Samiah33(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Too bad..

Make Dem jail the rapist..

Ladies beware of free offers..
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Typical of them
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
May all her rapists rot in the hottest part of hell.
Swines and bastarfs they are.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) / Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River / Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.