Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,930 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager (34882 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Was joking... I wish you good luck
zigzagluv:
It was a typo.i will correct it , I havent seen my passport
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by FKMagazine(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2021
That's anti human
That's barbaric
That's totally ungodly
It's so disgusting & detestable
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by BRATISLAVA: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2021
We await rape apologists who will tell us there is more to the story, and that she's trying to bring down a hard-working young lad.

Even uduak akpan claimed the girl agreed to sleep with him. Once he said it, all the men forgot that it was a murderer making up a story to tickle their idiocy. Same way this one claims they were in a relationship, as if that is exclusive of rape.
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Farid24224(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2021
Godbless3:

Then you don't really understand their islamic preaching and all this sharia shit.

Am a Muslim, you can't teach me my religion.

Islam is only against any knowledge that doesn't have positive impact.
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by neyoohhh: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
We await rape apologists who will tell us there is more to the story, and that she's trying to bring down a hard-working young lad.

Even uduak akpan claimed the girl agreed to sleep with him. Once he said it, all the men forgot that it was a murderer making up a story to tickle their idiocy. Same way this one claims they were in a relationship, as if that is exclusive of rape.

Daddy issues, get help.
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Godbless3(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Farid24224:

Am a Muslim, you can't teach me my religion.

Islam is only against any knowledge that doesn't have positive impact.

Just like bokoharam, ISIS, taliban etc?
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Farid24224(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Godbless3:

Just like bokoharam, ISIS, taliban etc?

Those are extremists, you can't compare a the Muslim with a terrorist... That's the dumbest thing to do.
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Liposure: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ladycewhy:
He said, “As a driver, I only helped her by giving her a lift. I admit to sleeping with her, but it was only once. She is my girlfriend and I did not abduct her.”

So he gave his girlfriend a lift undecided
and entered her once grin
Re: Four Men Gang-raped Me For 21 Days –nasarawa Teenager by Godbless3(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Farid24224:

Those are extremists, you can't compare a the Muslim with a terrorist... That's the dumbest thing to do.

Patami too use to preach peace abi?
Or he is extremist?
Despite all his numerous preaching videos in the past.
The guy that cut the teacher head in france is also,
The ones that kill christian in the north are extrimists including the ones that burn house, stone people to dead just because they ask question about an hypothetical man call prophet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest The Student That Brought Gun & Teargas To School In Port-Harcourt / Faith Aluko Goes Missing In MFM Church, Akure During Service / Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.