Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) (63031 Views)

Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal. / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Limassol(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Virus99:

Mumu appreciate this one first. Then we charge them to do more.

Besides, the only thing mediocre about the stadium is your power of reasoning undecided
By unnecessarily insulting that poor guy you showed how clearly unrefined and uncultured you are.... Besides, he is right, in this time and age, building such a stadium reeks of mediocrity and backwardness - better stadiums were built in the 80s far superior to this. Have you seen the new Tottenham stadium? An epitome of innovation and modernity! Unfortunately, years of bad governance has conditioned Nigerians to see mediocrity as the norm,too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Innobee99(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Why should I celebrate a Stadium that's equivalent to a training ground in some countries?

Those countries with hundreds of this are not with different head
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Limassol(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Blitz888:
Nothing spectacular... That poorly 'grassed' pic I saw on Channels TV is unsightly and an assault on the collective sensibilities of all well meaning Oyo indigenes especially considering the amount expended on that mediocre project.

C'mon, can't we have something truly world class? Is it too much to ask!
Exactly my point, very mediocre. How Much did it cost sef?
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Femi316: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
To build nor be problem, but to maintain nie be wahala for this country (We lack maintainers culture in this country)
GoodIsGod:
The New Adamasingba Stadium commissioned today in Ibadan.
What is your take. Is it worth celebrating?
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibadan and brown roofs na curse undecided

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by guru90: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
maintenance is the key.... simple...
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by coronavirus19: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Something is telling me to say other things my eyes saw, but God no go gree lai lai

Thumb up for Oyo state government
Brown roofs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Praxis758: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
What's the capacity of this stadium?
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Freebirs(f): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wow dix is cool...Ibadan should start painting their brown roofs blue o
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Thylord(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Something is telling me to say other things my eyes saw, but God no go gree lai lai

Brown something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
SportsHD:

Yeah, I'm even there at the moment. It's nice and all but, they can do better.

Drone footage coupled with Photoshop na scam.
Comedown if you want to see the realio dealio.

The indoor facilities are also nice. It's just that we don't have maintenance culture in Nigeria.
The Slovenians are probably pissed like, when tf would this rain stop grin.

By the way, can someone tell me why they changed the pitch from artificial grass to natural grass? I mean, the fairly used stadium grass don dey shave. I can see sand sand patch on the field. No be everywhere grass cover

That's our identity. And, we're proud of our brown roof republik.

The Legendary Prof. J. P Clark called Ibadan " the city of Gold and Rust " for that reason.

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by MrSly(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Of course, just keep your mouth shut. Let them just celebrate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by MrFly(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
brosom:
No be to get girlfriend wey get big nyash/breast be the problem,

Na whether u go fit maintain am?

Most of the completed project in Nigeria are lavishing because of lack of maintenance.
lavishing or languishing??.
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by olawoyetaiwo: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Stadium without a proper drainage system, I am watching the friendly match for the commissioning of the stadium with heavy downpour, the pitch is an eye sour filled with water, players can hardly kick the ball...Naija Government with China projects..... God go save us ooo

2 Likes

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Comedian2019: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
The same swimming pool stadium I saw on TV this evening? grin grin grin
Just see as those oyibo were laughing at the stadium.

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Kingluqman(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Say it!!! Brown roof abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

YOU WANTED TO COMMENT ON THE GOLDEN ROOF?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
GoodIsGod:
The New Adamasingba Stadium commissioned today in Ibadan.
What is your take. Is it worth celebrating?

BROWN ROOFS EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by TimeTraveller: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
ValCon888:
Let's see it in 5yrs time.

Let's see YOU in five years.

Maintain ya sef first. Oponu!
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin grin
brosom:
No be to get girlfriend wey get big nyash/breast be the problem,

Na whether u go fit maintain am?

Most of the completed project in Nigeria are lavishing because of lack of maintenance.
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Narldon: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Will anyone beat you if you say 'Brown Roof Republic'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by KillingIsFun: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
You only succeeded in proving my point. These are far better and more aesthetically pleasing than the wretchedness and lack of sophistication that is the hallmark of primitive African "architecture." Some of these aren't even houses, they're cottages and they're hundreds of years old, but still look better than the best modern Africa has to offer. What a shame.

Eriokanmi:
I can also go too Google like you're doing if they would make you understand me and am so sure you know what I meant. See the pictures marching my description below
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Hawkler: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Impressive. But why is it surrounded by brown roofs?

Pls go and renovate your dad dilapidated mushroom house in the village before you comment..it very important.
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Paulianfa(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lack of maintenance will kill the stadium in no distance time, Nigeria is not a good place to build that kind of facilities...
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Virus99: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Limassol:
By unnecessarily insulting that poor guy you showed how clearly unrefined and uncultured you are.... Besides, he is right, in this time and age, building such a stadium reeks of mediocrity and backwardness - better stadiums were built in the 80s far superior to this. Have you seen the new Tottenham stadium? An epitome of innovation and modernity! Unfortunately, years of bad governance has conditioned Nigerians to see mediocrity as the norm,too bad.
Getaot of my mention mumu²
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by KillingIsFun: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Which is worse? Your lack of intelligence or your lack of principles?

Hawkler:
Pls go and renovate your dad dilapidated mushroom house in the village before you comment..it very important.
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Dabliss02(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dem try
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

ur eyes saw Brown Brown roof but something is telling u not to say it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Kay25(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
hatakekakashi:
Mediocre. They can do better.
and u are bad belle ..u never see good things in your life shioor make dem put u there u will do worst ooo
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Obdk: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Go to the UK and ask them to pull down their ancient, small clay-moulded houses in Manchester and central London. You wouldn't like what happens to you next. We should learn to keep our heritage. Do you think they don't have money to modernise those roofs or pull down the buildings? Instead, they moved to outskirts to build and develop. There are several historic sites in ibadan. The oldest Palace is still there standing.
so that slum is your heritage.. People living in abject poverty should not be a heritage.. Ibadan brown roofs should be demolished..
Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by OhGeeBee: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
airsaylongcome:

The brown things in the background lol.

While I'm a fan of Makinde, the job done on that stadium is a very shoddy job. Thank God rain fell to open fowl nyash. The entire pitch is flooded. The visiting Slovenians will think the game is being played in a river
Games get postponed in Europe even EPL due to waterlogged pitch. So, I'm not getting your point and stop the lie bro you're no fan.

2 Likes

Re: The New Adamasingba Stadium In Ibadan (Photo) by Emmadoc: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

You mean the brown roof

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reactions As 'Rubber' Man Shows His Flexibility (Photos) / When Ronaldo Ended Ashley Cole Arsenal Career (Throwback) / Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.