Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) (43215 Views)

Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by fourboys: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Biden!!! Same similarities with lifeless embarassed embarassed
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by sofeo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ok.
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Led52: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Biden is too weak
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Eriokanmi: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dr Nigel Gould-Davies, a senior analyst with the International Institute for Strategic Studies, told The Sun Online, the chaotic fall of Afghanistan would be seen as American weakness....bla bla bla..

For the record, Barak Obama first made the move to return troops home from Afghanistan and close down Gitmo. He actually returned some and fulfilled his plans released during his manifesto in his first term in office.

Biden came and returned the remaining troops and aid workers. Democrats felt America was spending so much on troops in Afghanistan. The party was also opposed to Bush invasion of Afghanistan and sacking taliban. Troops leaving Afghanistan wasn't as a result of weakness of America afterall, Taliban didn't overpower us troops from day one of the war, let alone surrender to taliban. They left on the instruction of Biden and his party. The quietness of the lion should never be misconstrued for cowardice. Let China , Russia and North Korea try America and they'd be treated in the language they understand. China should learn from years of Vietnam and Japan war. Its still fresh in the memories.

Recently, America spied on China and Russia at sea. They know what they're doing. Can the trios do the same on the American sea? Never!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by ideatoprince18(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fr
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Shimran(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kingjay007:
It's becoming a series. An interesting watch.

Africans are the audience... grab your popcorn!

And innocent Lives are been lost.
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by dboo442: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Word doesn't make the action but action make the word.wisdom for who know.

1 Like

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by wildikeman(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
I said Here long ago that America has been Stripped of Her Super Power position in the Spiritual and it will be seen in the Physical.

I said Here long ago that, America Like Ancient Judah in the Bible has Crossed the red line and her Destruction is Sure and unstoppable.

I Said Here Long ago that America is the Mystery Babylon in Revelation 18 that is Destroyed in an hour.

I Said Here long ago , that if GOD Dealt with HIS First Born Isreal and turned them to a Grave yard when they turned their back on HIM, America will not be Spared.

A Country, Blessed and Powered by GOD to be the Head of others, Turns its back Fully on GOD, Dines and swim in Wickedness, Abortions, Abominations, etc.

GOD has all given her all opportunities to repent , but she has refused and instead Continues to advance and invent Evils.

America today Flies in all its Embassies all over the World, the flag of Lgbt, that is saying to GOD ALMIGHTY, you can do us Nothing!

America today Have Gays, Lesbian and Transgender in positions right inside the government. And is teaching and encouraging kids to be gays, nonbinary and all that Wickedness.

What a Mess of a Country built on Judaic Godly Principles! To whom Much is Given, Much is Expected.

America has Crossed the Line! America today is at that point where GOD told Prophet Jeremiah, that Even if. Noah, Daniel and Job where Here, He will only Save them for their righteousness but He will not spare the Wicked and the Country!

I weep For America! I weep for those who put their trust in America.

We need to learn from these things and FEAR GOD ALMIGHTY. It is a Fearful thing to Fall into HIS Hands.
Oga Shatap jare......
But wait let me wipe that idiot that made you have too much mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Shimran(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
thundafire:
Islam terrorist the attack anyone atleast they will think twice before attacking USA. Let Russia and China romance with them it will bite them one day

Common. The super power that can't defeat tabilan in 20 years war?
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Freddykrueger: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
I said Here long ago that America has been Stripped of Her Super Power position in the Spiritual and it will be seen in the Physical.

I said Here long ago that, America Like Ancient Judah in the Bible has Crossed the red line and her Destruction is Sure and unstoppable.

I Said Here Long ago that America is the Mystery Babylon in Revelation 18 that is Destroyed in an hour.

I Said Here long ago , that if GOD Dealt with HIS First Born Isreal and turned them to a Grave yard when they turned their back on HIM, America will not be Spared.

A Country, Blessed and Powered by GOD to be the Head of others, Turns its back Fully on GOD, Dines and swim in Wickedness, Abortions, Abominations, etc.

GOD has all given her all opportunities to repent , but she has refused and instead Continues to advance and invent Evils.

America today Flies in all its Embassies all over the World, the flag of Lgbt, that is saying to GOD ALMIGHTY, you can do us Nothing!

America today Have Gays, Lesbian and Transgender in positions right inside the government. And is teaching and encouraging kids to be gays, nonbinary and all that Wickedness.

What a Mess of a Country built on Judaic Godly Principles! To whom Much is Given, Much is Expected.

America has Crossed the Line! America today is at that point where GOD told Prophet Jeremiah, that Even if. Noah, Daniel and Job where Here, He will only Save them for their righteousness but He will not spare the Wicked and the Country!

We need to learn from these things and FEAR GOD ALMIGHTY. It is a Fearful thing to Fall into HIS Hands.
[/s]
Spiritual analyst. Seeing prophecy in another man's country but blind to his own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Faber(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Trump 2024 is surebet...

Go play am now in Bet9ja or BetKing now the odds is still high
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Biden the Buhari version of America.
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by zoedew: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
It is not unexpected. In the light of scriptures the USA will get weaker and less relevant in world affairs. China will take its place in readiness for the battle ahead.

1 Like

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by GeneralPula: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
China been looking for who to partner with them to fight USA..
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by manontree: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
This shambolic piece was obviously written by a Republican apologists. Afghanistan didn't win. America felt, like the world feels, that enough is enough

The purpose of the war has long been achieved. Staying and wasting billions while COVID ravages the world made little sense. A point came to end it all. Trump started the withdrawal and signed with the Talibans to end the war

The withdrawal date was communicated and some die hard refused to leave. Unimaginable the over 300k Aghan troops surrendered without a shot. How is that Biden's making

When they write these propagandas they actually think we are all daft

5 Likes

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Haines: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
cool

1 Share

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Fiscus105(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
The amount that America has spent on Afghanistan can china and those countries spend it?
When was Afghanistan become annex of America? That she must spoon feed it for ethernity?
How many countries those countries are police like America?

Is it not china that you must work double worth of value any assistance they want to render ?

3 Likes

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by kechywillz(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
So Putin now a tyrant? I don't understand
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by bblayer: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Let them exploit, Afghanistan in 20years Taliban / ISS can’t do the west anything. US / EU priority right now has shifted to a stronger enemy in China.

2 Likes

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Mayeldah(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ours is cutting grazing routes in the bush for cows grin grin grin

smh
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by stanluiz(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
America withdrawal from Afghanistan doesn't mean that they are weak. They leave because they have spent too many years and wasted a lot of money.

It was coward Afghanistan army that surrender to the rag tag Taliban despite the training and sophisticated weapons and gadgets America gave them.

US is a no 1 military super power. Russia, China and iran are just making noise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Goodvibes007: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
So the US should keep wasting the lives of their own soldiers and money. Fools.

They are weak Abi, try mess with them. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Maski87: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
If I have to choose between American, Russia and China, everyone knows who most people will choose and it is not Russia

3 Likes

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by stanluiz(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
kechywillz:
So Putin now a tyrant? I don't understand
Yes now. Putin is a dictator.

1 Like

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Stay … they call you “occupier”
Pull out … they call you “weak”
Partisan hacks grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by TheWolfen(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
We are watching. Nah small remain.
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Maski87:
If I have to choose between American, Russia and China, everyone knows who most people will choose and it is not Russia
Don’t mind these clowns … let them go N Korea shocked
Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Goodvibes007: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

Of course. your god that you worship aka Trump appointed a gay man.

Abortion is also Legal in Isreal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Lubumbashi: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Biden is weak, Trump is strong OK, but it was during Trump's era that Putin invaded Ukraine and snatched Crimea and Trump was watching in awe like a clown.

4 Likes

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by Goodvibes007: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Biden is weak, Trump is strong OK, but it was during Trump's era that Putin invaded Ukraine and snatched Crimea and Trump was watching in awe like a clown.
Don't mind the idiots LOL.

1 Like

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by fineguy11(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
@seun be very careful if contents you allow on front page.. The sun news UK is a propagandists outlet and have an unhealthy way of cooking up reports or exergerating them..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix) by obonujoker(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Once I saw the topic, I knew it would be him... As usual..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs / South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo) / Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.