Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals (51791 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Contango(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
goodheart02:

You seem to find it hard to comprehend write ups. Now listen, no matter how u want to pretend to twist it, a man that wrote a final year exam and passed in one sitting is Ronaldo. He got to the finals and won it. And a man that wrote several final year exams before he could pass is Messi. He got to several finals but couldn't win.

If Euros finals is analogous to final year exams, what then is World Cup?

I give up bro. Ronaldo is the GOAT of Goats! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by yachal: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kingcalls:
This man is ageless .... man utd buy better market ... some people will need very strong dosage of sleeping pills tonight

This guy was actually peps ticket to champions league glory with city

Who God has blessed...no man can curse

U will be shocktalized don't worry
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Kilishihunter: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
goodheart02:

You seem to find it hard to comprehend write ups. Now listen, no matter how u want to pretend to twist it, a man that wrote a final year exam and passed in one sitting is Ronaldo. He got to the finals and won it. And a man that wrote several final year exams before he could pass is Messi. He got to several finals but couldn't win.
Ronaldo played in the 2004 euros Portugal lost to Greece in the final, the same euros that Portugal hosted, Stop deceiving people here
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Americafighter: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
makeherscream:
it's obvious you're a fool don't quote me again fool
Your father and the oldest person in your household fool
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Kilishihunter: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
goddons50:

HMMMMMM.... BROTHER DEEP DOWN IN ME THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME HAS 5CHAMPION LEAGUE... HIGHEST GOAL SCORER IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HISTORY.... HIGHEST ASSIST IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... HIGHEST GOAL SCORER IN D INTERNATIONAL LEVEL... HIGHEST GOAL SCORER IN THE HISTORY OF EUROS, ...THE ONLY MAN IN SPAIN WHO SCORED MORETHAN HE PLAYED 438 GAMES AND 450 GOALS...THE ONLY MAN ON PLANET WHO HAS THE BALLONDOR IN BOTH ENGLAND AND SPAIN... WHO HAS BEEN AWARDED BEST PLAYER IN ENGLAND SPAIN AND ITALY...WHO WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GOLDEN BOOT IN 6YRS IN A ROLE... WHO IS GOOD IN BOTH LEFT FOOT, RYT FOOT AND THE HEAD... AND 5 BALLONDORS.... WHO WAS TOP SCORER IN BOTH ENGLAND SPAIN AND ITALY.... AND NUMBER 3 IN THE WORLD WHEN IT COMES TO ASSIST...
So who's number 1 then? You can't mention his name?
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by BlackHummer(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Contango:

If Euros finals is analogous to final year exams, what then is World Cup?

I give up bro. Ronaldo is the GOAT of Goats! D

No mind them my guy…

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho's "Hand" In The Appointment Of New Super Eagles Coach / Manchester United Fans Celebrate After They Won Against Cardiff / Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.