Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals (51793 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by solofresh(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Americafighter:
Where that useless slawomir....

Make your dwarf go try am

Ronaldo my goat forever

Modified

For those mumu quoting me.... Argue with your ancestors... He's the best
He is not the best!
Go and watch Messi and see the way he plays,then compare it to Ronaldo own
Messi is everything in a player.He can play any position if you ask me
Ronaldo doesn't work for the ball, he only stays at the front to do his usual tap Instagram or header but Messi does everything
Messi truly is the GOAT!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by solofresh(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Mangekyo:
This is rubbish from the Mr New Challenge.
Scoring against the likes of Lithuania Luxembourg and then ghosting against the likes of France, Germany, Belgium etc is the definition of FRAUD!
We the juventus fans are still mad. We feel defrauded, scammed, and cheated by pendulum who promised us ucl
grin cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by OJEEMAH(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2021
goddons50:

Are u afraid to mention Spain and Germany or France....and how many big countries have ur messi scored.....well messi should thank GOD for the Nigerian team ...
Spain, Germany & France are not his favourite opponents
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Kingcalls: 9:10am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Don't get me wrong. I never said he scored all those goals in a single game. I was trying to say the weaker teams are his favourite opponents but doesn't mean he doesn't score the big guns in Europe like Netherlands & an average Sweden which Hungary is just a class below.

Thanks.....Too many uncouth kids forming adult on this forum.

Which striker in ur entire life have u seen score more goals against bigger teams than smaller teams....do u guys reason at all...its only logical that a player will fine it easier to score cheaper teams...last season of all messis goals how many did he score bigger teams ?? He scored about 38 goals ....only about 5 was against the bigger teams... besides u should know that there are fewer big teams than the small ones ... every big team dont play more than 4-5 equally big teams a season ....u messi fans cant think logically or critically....shame

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by BennyDGreat: 9:15am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
never said he's not good. Read my comment well.....the second paragraph to be precise.

I read it. I am glad you agree he's good. Enjoy �
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by monex(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Anytime him see small small teams, na to use dem break records. Fraud Ronaldo grin

Ireland is ranked higher than the Ecuador and Bolivia.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by OJEEMAH(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2021
BennyDGreat:

I read it. I am glad you agree he's good. Enjoy �
Thanks man and you too!
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by OJEEMAH(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

Which striker in ur entire life have u seen score more goals against bigger teams than smaller teams....do u guys reason at all...its only logical that a player will fine it easier to score cheaper teams...last season of all messis goals how many did he score bigger teams ?? He scored about 38 goals ....only about 5 was against the bigger teams... besides u should know that there are fewer big teams than the small ones ... every big team dont play more than 4-5 equally big teams a season ....u messi fans cant think logically or critically....shame
There's a difference between Strong, Average & Weak teams.......About 60% of his goals are against the weaker teams!
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by BianoJay(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
We have not forgotten how Andorra, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Estonia & Faroe Island suffered in order to achieve this quest.

Anyways, congratulations but i would always hold your UCL & League records far higher than this.

Before you quote me, ask yourself why no one talked about Alli Daei's record until Ronaldo was about breaking his inconsequential record.

Modified.....All these emotional Ronaldo fanboys quoting to insult me. I would advise you desist from this act and bring a constructive/superior argument but if you decide to be insultive, just know that I won't hesitate to hit back.

Nobody get monopoly to insult people here cos me sef no get joy!

How you know people who wouldn't go far in life is by how they try to play down on other people's achievements.

Now let me address your misinformation:
First of all, those teams you mentioned didn't give Ronaldo shit. The highest teams Ronaldo has scored against are Lithuania and Sweden and he has scored 7 goals against those teams. And let's just assume he scored against small teams, have other football players haven't been playing against these teams in qualifiers? What of teams that play San Marino, Moldova and their likes, why hasn't anyone become the top scorer scoring against those teams if it was that easy?

Don't even bring Alli Daei into this conversation because the whole world knows the quality of teams he played against all through his international career and you can't even begin to compare to the quality of teams Ronaldo scored against. And that is why his achievement was just for the records and no one gave a thought about it. Now, ask yourself why Ronaldo's record is making headlines the world over.

Has Alli Daei ever scored against Germany, did he ever score a hat trick against Sweden, did he ever score a hat trick against Spain in a world Cup? You dare compare someone who scores against teams like Laos, Chinese Taipei, Nepal, Maldives and their likes, to Ronaldo?

Ronaldo scored against 44 national football teams to get those numbers, don't ever try to down play such an achievement.

The so called Champions league goals you so cherish, didn't he score against small teams along the way?

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Angelfrost(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2021
fergie001:

I know it didn't go down well with you but........Where is

Those 2 goals won my heart last night...

I'm no fan of his (Nor of Messi), but he delivered in bundles yesterday! That was iconic and monumental!

That man is BLESSED!!!

United will still finish 3rd or 4th nonetheless! tongue

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Yale9(m): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

Those 2 goals won my heart last night...

I'm no fan of his (Nor of Messi), but he delivered in bundles yesterday! That was iconic and monumental!

That man is BLESSED!!!

United will still finish 3rd or 4th nonetheless! tongue
Keep crying. cool

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Yale9(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2021
solofresh:
He is not the best!
Ronaldo doesn't work for the ball, he only stays at the front to do his usual tap Instagram or header but Messi does everything
Messi truly is the GOAT!
you are pained. cool

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Youngminister(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2021
D' best man 4 D' game is Cristiano Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by nikz(f): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Kingcalls:
This man is ageless .... man utd buy better market ... some people will need very strong dosage of sleeping pills tonight

This guy was actually peps ticket to champions league glory with city

Who God has blessed...no man can curse

Yea even with this people will still hate but as you've God has indeed blessed him

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Fuckthamods: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
solofresh:
He is not the best!
Messi truly is the GOAT!
[/s]
Rubbish.. CR7 doesn't work for ball yet he has the highest assist in ucl and 2nd highest assist in football generally. Dumb pained hater

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Equity15(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2021
UNCL3:

Still capping

Let him give manu ucl...
I'm watching.
nothing to prove man. He has given man utd the UCL

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Divinekevwe: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Who dey breathe for where ronaldo dey? Messi dey learn ball,no level for am Ronaldo dey break records on and off the pitch All hail christiano ronaldo!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Yale9(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2021
UNCL3:

Still capping

Let him give manu ucl...
I'm watching.
you are pained. cool

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Daniel207(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2021
Like for CR7 share for Messi. Let see who have strongest fans base here

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by frankson1(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Majority of the goals came against weaker teams that's my point.

Has he been the only player playing against weaker teams? Why can't other players score 'majority of their goals' against weaker teams if It's so easy.

Just give it up for the man. He's head and shoulders above other players especially in goal scoring.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Kingcalls: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
There's a difference between Strong, Average & Weak teams.......About 60% of his goals are against the weaker teams!

Hatred and bitterness will never allow u reason properly

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Mosesvic11(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2021
Mangekyo:
This is rubbish from the Mr New Challenge.
Scoring against the likes of Lithuania Luxembourg and then ghosting against the likes of France, Germany, Belgium etc is the definition of FRAUD!
We the juventus fans are still mad. We feel defrauded, scammed, and cheated by pendulum who promised us ucl
Sorry bro we understand your pain.... Luxembourg defeat France in world cup qualifier
... Get sense bro

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by OJEEMAH(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

Hatred and bitterness will never allow u reason properly
Just like your foolishness won't the change fact that 60% were against weaker opponents
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by goddons50: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN....

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by goddons50: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
TO WHOM IT MAY ALSO CONCERN..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by goddons50: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Am sorry he has not scored NIGERIA because we all know clearly that NIGERIA is Messi's FAVOURITE team to score...
So my friend look closely and be filled with shame at the end....

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by solofresh(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fuckthamods:
[s][/s]
Rubbish.. CR7 doesn't work for ball yet he has the highest assist in ucl and 2nd highest assist in football generally. Dumb pained hater
I won't argue anymore
Deep down you know Messi is the goat but you will deny because of your hatered for him
Any sane human that watch Messi play will agree that he is the GOAT!
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Fuckthamods: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
solofresh:
I won't argue anymore
Deep down you know Messi is the goat but you will deny because of your hatered for him
He's a GOAT only in barca.. Let's see what he does in farmer's league first.
GOAT doesn't equate dribbling

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by goddons50: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
solofresh:
I won't argue anymore
HMMMMMM.... BROTHER DEEP DOWN IN ME THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME HAS 5CHAMPION LEAGUE... HIGHEST GOAL SCORER IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HISTORY.... HIGHEST ASSIST IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... HIGHEST GOAL SCORER IN D INTERNATIONAL LEVEL... HIGHEST GOAL SCORER IN THE HISTORY OF EUROS, ...THE ONLY MAN IN SPAIN WHO SCORED MORETHAN HE PLAYED 438 GAMES AND 450 GOALS...THE ONLY MAN ON PLANET WHO HAS THE BALLONDOR IN BOTH ENGLAND AND SPAIN... WHO HAS BEEN AWARDED BEST PLAYER IN ENGLAND SPAIN AND ITALY...WHO WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GOLDEN BOOT IN 6YRS IN A ROLE... WHO IS GOOD IN BOTH LEFT FOOT, RYT FOOT AND THE HEAD... AND 5 BALLONDORS.... WHO WAS TOP SCORER IN BOTH ENGLAND SPAIN AND ITALY.... AND NUMBER 3 IN THE WORLD WHEN IT COMES TO ASSIST...

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Yale9(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
solofresh:
I won't argue anymore
Stop hating and acknowledge the true GOAT cool

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Jazzman01: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kingcalls:
This man is ageless .... man utd buy better market ... some people will need very strong dosage of sleeping pills tonight

This guy was actually peps ticket to champions league glory with city

Who God has blessed...no man can curse

City would have turned into a beast had it been he joined them. I don't see him achieving much under Ole
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Yale9(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jazzman01:

City would have turned into a beast had it been he joined them. I don't see him achieving much under Ole
Your own opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Manchester United Fans Celebrate After They Won Against Cardiff / Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.