Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Persistent Cough And Chest Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Persistent Cough And Chest Pain (266 Views)

Persistent Rashes On Skin / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / Scent Leaf For Cough And Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Persistent Cough And Chest Pain by A9magic(m): 12:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Hello Doctors in the house,I was working in a factory that produces packaging flex such as indomie printed nylon,Milo and so on and my I was in charge of mixing Adhesive which mainly are polyurethanes (group of petrol chemicals) . gradually I started noticing blood in my spit few times which I didn't give much thoughts but recently I came down with a persistent cough and chest pain ,the stabbing pain feels more painful on the left side of the chest .I had taken like 3 bottles of cough syrups with painkillers and some flu tablets no improvement.I was sent to the company hospital where I was given a cough syrup , antimalaria and injection but all seem non effective.I had to quit the job cos of my health ,now that Doctors are on strike in public sector and the previous experience I had with private hospital wasn't pleasant ,I need help of how to cure this cough .I could have gone to chest clinic to be sure that it isn't TB but due to the strike ,I have to wait till it is over . please note,the cough has been going on for about a month now,I have lost weight and looked frail,I also cough up yellowish phlegm most times
Re: Persistent Cough And Chest Pain by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2021
One of the dark sides of working in a factory or industry. Most likely your respiratory tract is highly irritated by the long exposure to those dangerous chemicals. angry
Re: Persistent Cough And Chest Pain by A9magic(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Exactly my suspicion but I need to be sure that it isn't TB

(1) (Reply)

Help My Life I’m In Pains / Final Staphylococcus Knockout / How To Flush Toxins Out Of Your Body Through Foot Detoxification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.