Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo (22104 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Mercy Johnson, Uche Jombo Laugh Hard As Victor Osuagwu Show Dancing Move In Kano / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by viviangist: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress and filmmaker, Uche Jombo has claimed that this year’s Big Brother reality show is boring to her and the least entertaining among all the seasons so far.

Uche Jombo in a tweet said this year’s season has no entertaining value in it and it’s just boring to her but doesn’t know what others think about the show as in her opinion it’s the most boring show ever in the history of the reality show. .

Her tweet reads ;

I actually think this is the most boring big brother Naija season or is it because they were lot of them? I don’t know what it is but to me this is the least entertaining.

Source: https://twitter.com/uchejombo

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Davash222(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2021
Because they never knack cheesy cheesy

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Mrkumareze(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2021
They failed to diverse in the selection of its participants, the organisers went for big shot forgetting that naija got no much love for big shotz

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by adefitim(m): 8:57am On Sep 02, 2021
Egzacly..... They aren’t shit

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Juliusmomoh: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2021
Them refuse to carry am..
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Brenn594(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2021
The way i dey take look all the housematessad
i no de ever get joy...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by pretydiva(f): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2021
Aunty goan spice it up nau undecided

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Onyi22(f): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Who is Uche Jombo
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Shakriboko: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Uche Jombo

She is an accomplished Actress, Film Producer, Director and Writer who has remained scandal free despite all her achievements. Type in her name on google and you will see a thousand and one articles, pictures and videos of her. That being said, let’s move on to the next question, who are you?

429 Likes 36 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Timagex(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2021
Book the best wedding photographer in Nigeria today! Send that DM now!!! cool shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Onyi22(f): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Shakriboko:

She is an accomplished Actress, Film Producer, Director and Writer who has remained scandal free despite all her achievements. Type in her name on google and you will see a thousand and one articles, pictures and videos of her. That being said, let’s move on to the next question, who are you?
I am who God said I am cheesy cheesy

160 Likes 15 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Tinney104(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Aunty waka waka
Your memory be like makeup
E dey erase before you sleep at night undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Huntsmann: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Uche Jombo
Ask yourself first, who the hell are you?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Huntsmann: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Shakriboko:

She's a nobody

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by BESTScientist1: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
You must be the most jobless person to have noticed that.
Looking forward to seeing season acts like this that will test your intellectual capabilities rather than promote nonsense. Well like Mr. Trump: "It is wharis ris"

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by SenecaTheYonger: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yup. Very boring. No controversy all thanks to Ebuka.

He shouldn’t be doing that thing he does on Sunday. He shouldn’t be leaking their secret conversations, it makes them more careful.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Omicron007: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
shocked

When are they going to show us bleep modes under the duvet?
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by KingsizeD(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
I concur
If I dey watch am sleep dey quick catch me , the only interesting day na Sunday maka eviction.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Bornsinner7: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Someone was telling me that this housemates bath together and are being filmed and the bathroom is where they do the thing but big brother doesn't put out those content for public view..

And that you get to pay a sum of money to get those content..

I didn't believe it because how can you trade peoples' nude for money.. they may sue you when dey come out of the house..

I'm still wondering if that is true?? Though I've seen bathroom clips of the then big brother africa
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Mbaku(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Shakriboko:

Aunty answer the question o.. who are you?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by YoungLionken(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
No, I don't think so..

The most boring so far is the previous one( Laycon and co)...
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by punisha: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
They have started big brother 9ja? shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by MikeMicheal(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Boring but you atill dey watch am.
That says alot about your life

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Answap: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Tomoyayi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Shakriboko:

You dey vex o cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by VEHINTOLAR: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
True talk !

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Pidginwhisper: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Obviously. But why’s she still keeping the Rodriguez? The guy divorced her nau.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021: This is the most boring season – Uche Jombo by Akharmony: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Whc season no deh boring before... I dont exoect that from an entertainer. Chicken no deh chop chicken intestine now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kerry Washington Weds Nnamdi Asomugha / Phyno And Olamide Apologize For Not Turning Up For Their Show In Canada / "KANA" By Olamide And Wizkid Tops Nigeria iTunes Chart 24 hours After Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.