Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? (36122 Views)

Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? / WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? / Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
When una cut e leg then threaten him again that the other leg is goin to be cut too, he go confess of what he has being doin in that bathroom

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by justking(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hmmmmm, ask him to confess
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
chiemmanuel:
I doubt it is cancer,
What else could it be?please reply
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Plut01: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2021

The reason for that can't be far fetched. He knows he has a deadly illness and the best place to think about it, cry over it and gives himself hope of survival is the bathroom........ Boy probably envisaged how it would ends like this and he had to stay far long in the bathroom just as he must have been doing all alone in his room.

7 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Tombrown3(m): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
This case is mysterious.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Egein(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Allow him wan.k in peace, please.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Blacksavage: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
The guy don join cult..or he don dey on colos..
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by fergie001: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Not at all
Then this is something serious.

He is obviously hiding something!
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Princeton92(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
But you sef ehhh na amebo go kill you one day, tufiaa

Iyaebe:
My cousin brother of about 19years of age came for a visit in our house and each time it's time for his meal he'd be no where to be found within the house. This habit was a constant thing that I became too curious to know what he's up to.

So I started following every of his moves only to discover that he spends minimum of 4hours in the bathroom and this is not a case of him taking his bath, he'd later come out when he's done and there will be no signs of him taking bath.

I questioned him and he completely deny it, i always tiptoed to his room and put my ears on the bathroom door so as to pick one or two things but all to no avail and he left back for their house after spending some time with us.

Now the mom called yesterday that he was suddenly brought home from his school few moths back due to severe leg pain around his knees,the leg has swollen so much and he has been in the hospital where different tests were carried out and he was diagnosed of leg cancer and they have resulted to amputation which would be carried out any time soon, this came as a shock to everyone because there's no history of cancer in the family.

My curiosity is could he be into something which must have led to that? What manner of habits would make him hide and spend so much time in the bathroom (remember he's not taking his bath)? He has refused to own up or talk about this bathroom issues and his parents don't even know about it till I brought it up.

Please your suggestions and advise are needed.

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by SarkinYarki: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
IMAliyu:

So, we should believe you instead?
Abeg take your low IQ away from me..I don't remember mentioning you in my comment ...
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
This world would be a better place if people learnt to mind their f*cking business...he's your cousin not your son as far as I'm concerned you're not here looking for solutions to his cancer you're here trying to play the hero that exposes what is none of your business btw what's the relationship between masturbation and cancer �

3 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by chiemmanuel(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
even if it is cancer and his leg is amputated,it might not be the solution,as it might not be the primary source
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by tuboi: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
A lot of ppl actually think he’s into drugs, masturbating or ritual, but I think he’s been dealing with his health issues secretly..There are people who will smile with you but go into their closet to shed tears…He’s going through a lot. I pray he pulls through….

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by KosiGee(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
He's not owning up to anything and he gets angry if you grill him to speak up.Though I'm not with them presently, I just want to have ideas from here.Thanks

While in the bathroom, does he prevent other members of your household from accessing the bathroom?
Has this boy ever presented any danger to himself, you and other members of your family?
Apart from this bathroom issue, does he exhibit any other suspicious behavioural issues?
If your answer is no to all of the above and you are worried about the source and cause of his cancer, I’ll suggest you take him to his doctor. Let the medics handle this.

2 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
You should have bagged in his bathroom unexpectedly to find out or just stopped him from entering the bathroom if he doesn't want to take bath.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by OmoJubrila: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Masturbation.
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by pocohantas(f): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Masturbating indeed. That is his own quiet place. I had a roommate like that. She spends at least 2hrs in the bathroom and she would always allow me bathe first.

The day I entered without knowing she was there, chick was just on the floor. Her head in her palm, thinking…

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by chiemmanuel(m): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
is it both legs? Please seek more opinions from different sources
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
KosiGee:

While in the bathroom, does he prevent other members of your household from accessing the bathroom?
Has this boy ever presented any danger to himself, you and other members of your family?
Apart from this bathroom issue, does he exhibit any other suspicious behavioural issues?
If your answer is no to all of the above and you are worried about the source and cause of his cancer, I’ll suggest you take him to his doctor. Let the medics handle this.
He relates perfectly well with others, he's a very good boy the visitors room has an attached bathroom to it,I only got to discover this habits when he kept skipping meals.No any bad habits noticed aside this weird bathroom habit.

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
If they cut of the leg � don't just waste it, go and sell it in ogun and make some cool cash

1 Like

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
chiemmanuel:
is it both legs? Please seek more opinions from different sources
just one of the legs.That's what I'm doing hence the reason I'm here to seek people's opinion
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by poiZon: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
I suspect so as well, could it have led to his present predicament?
Ur cousin brotheris ur cousin also..
Why waste space n time with the brother again.....
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
I suspect so as well, could it have led to his present predicament?

are you being realistic here, how can a boy/man masturbate for 4hours ... moreover the fact that he had cancer of the leg and not of the dvck negate ur whole suspicion ...endeavours or habit no dey cause cancer.
if you are so much concern about the boy seek a doctor clarification or google causes
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by stasius: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
He is sniffing shit!

It highs some people. U have not heard of people getting high after sniffing soakaway air.??
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Ola17: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
But hard drugs are carcinogenic

All these your baseless assumptions will only lead to you hating the young man unnecessarily and please stop policing him as he’s entitled to his privacy.

Instead of you to work with the hospital to find the cause of his cancer and the best treatment regimen possible, you are here asking silly questions to justify your busybody that borders on obsession. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
chiemmanuel:
even if it is cancer and his leg is amputated,it might not be the solution,as it might not be the primary source
Exactly I'm curious to know if something must have lead to his present predicament hence the reason I brought his weird bathroom habit
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Humanoid01(m): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
He relates perfectly well with others, he's a very good boy the visitors room has an attached bathroom to it,I only got to discover this habits when he kept skipping meals.No any bad habits noticed aside this weird bathroom habit.
I'm concerned about the part where he skips meals. What does his physical appearance look like? Does it look like he's losing weight? Does he feed? And what meal of the day does he skip? What was his mood like before he left?
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Fvckyouall: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pierocash:
then he masturbates,or takes hard drugs

Can you mind your own fvcking business he is 19 and an adult. If he wants to smoke, take weed or drugs it's his life
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by Fvckyouall: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
My cousin brother of about 19years of age came for a visit in our house and each time it's time for his meal he'd be no where to be found within the house. This habit was a constant thing that I became too curious to know what he's up to.

So I started following every of his moves only to discover that he spends minimum of 4hours in the bathroom and this is not a case of him taking his bath, he'd later come out when he's done and there will be no signs of him taking bath.

I questioned him and he completely deny it, i always tiptoed to his room and put my ears on the bathroom door so as to pick one or two things but all to no avail and he left back for their house after spending some time with us.

Now the mom called yesterday that he was suddenly brought home from his school few moths back due to severe leg pain around his knees,the leg has swollen so much and he has been in the hospital where different tests were carried out and he was diagnosed of leg cancer and they have resulted to amputation which would be carried out any time soon, this came as a shock to everyone because there's no history of cancer in the family.

My curiosity is could he be into something which must have led to that? What manner of habits would make him hide and spend so much time in the bathroom (remember he's not taking his bath)? He has refused to own up or talk about this bathroom issues and his parents don't even know about it till I brought it up.

Please your suggestions and advise are needed.

Mind your business
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by crazymommy(f): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Can someone masturbate for four hours straight without watching a movie??secondly masturbation has nothing to do with cancer...
Re: What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? by phorget(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Now that his leg is about to be amputated I guess he will now have to sleep inside the bathroom. As him no wan talk make una leave am nah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.