Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

*The Adventure Of Sivan* Get Ready To Laugh - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *The Adventure Of Sivan* Get Ready To Laugh (894 Views)

FRESH Toto(adventure Of Prick Master And Miss Young Toto? / Adventure Of Sam Tee(story Of A Young Teenager,love...and..crime) / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*The Adventure Of Sivan* Get Ready To Laugh by sivanstar(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
••••Welcome to the Adventure of Sivan,a funny naughty boy who is always ready to explore and try something new.
But sometimes,it led him to destruction.........

♠All right reserved♠
No part of this story maybe
reproduced,rewritten,copy or
stored in a retrieval system,or
transmitted in any form or by any
means without the prior
permission from the sole owner
of the work.
sherifdeenolad@gmail.com

♥♥Let put the fear of God in all
what we do.
"YOU SHALL SURELY
REAP WHAT YOU SOW"
♥♥

1 Share

Re: *The Adventure Of Sivan* Get Ready To Laugh by sivanstar(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
•••••••••EPISODE 1
••••THE EXAMINATION•••••

•••DAD: Sivan! How on hell should you be with your phone when you are having mathematics exam this morning?

•••SIVAN: Easy dad,math na easy.
••You know what,if I get A1,I will stop using my Infinix hot 5 Lite and you will buy me iPhone 11 Pro Max.
••But if I fail,collect my Infinix and buy me small nokia button phone.

•••DAD: *smiling*
••My son my son,I swear this exam sure for you.I trust you na my mathematician son.It a promise.

•••SIVAN: Abi na,Dad,what is math that you want to have heart attack.

•••••••••• •••••••••••

** IN THE EXAMINATION HALL**

•••SIVAN: *Revising the obj answer*
•• DDBCABBDAB....AACDBA......

•••SUPERVISOR: *Distributing the question*
•••For this year math exam,no obj but theory only.

•••••funke!!!!!!!

•••SIVAN: No vex now,I have also memorized the theory solution.

•••A FRIEND: O boy! This one different from the one we see oo!!!

•••••chaaiiii!!!!! Ayemi ooo

°°°°°QUESTION PAPER
°°°°INSTRUCTION: Answer 5 question out of the above 7.
°°°1 hour only

1) If a man spent the total sum of 2.7 million naira in his life-time,find the year he die if he was born in 1981. (25 marks)

2) A man took 62 oranges to his family house,he gave 30 to his parent,15 to his uncle,10 to some small children and 7 to his ex.He die the second day.Calculate his age. (25 marks)

3) If 6,152 grains of rice make one cup of rice,how many grains of rice will make two truck of dangote rice? (25 marks)

4) A man 2.1 metres tall who stood on a building 12.8 metres tall sighted a tree that is 3.1 metres tall,Calculate the tree distance to the sun. (25 marks)

5) Angle of elevation of the top of a tree from point 27metres away and on the same horizontal ground at the foot tree is 30°.Calculate the wideness of the ground. (25 marks)

6) If the distance between Nigeria and Ghana is 1013 km,Calculate the distance between Nigeria and America. (25 marks)

7) Calculate the probability that Ronaldo will score 3 goals in a match. (25 marks)

••••••BEST OF LUCK

•••SUPERVISOR: You,why crying? The time till remain 30mins

•••SIVAN: I want to ask if anyone know where they are doing andriod phone give-away cry cry ..................
Re: *The Adventure Of Sivan* Get Ready To Laugh by sivanstar(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
•••••••••EPISODE 2
••••••THE SOLUTION

**After the Mathematics examination**

•••SIVAN: I swear,those in charge of the exam won't die well

•••ALEX: Why are you so upset about the exam??

•••SIVAN: Don't you know I bet my phone on it,now I will lose my Infinix hot 5 Lite to a small nokia button phone...

•••ALEX: You are such a baby,how can you do that?

•••SIVAN: But I am more mature than your papa,your who papa who still shout UP NEPA when NEPA bring light

•••••funke!!!!!!!

•••ALEX: I rest my case oo

•••SIVAN: I must visit Mr Johnbull tomorrow,Shebi it next week that we are having English?

•••ALEX: See this mumu,na tomorrow.

•••SIVAN: funke be that oo,no wahale,English no hard.

•••ALEX: Hope so.Bye

•••SIVAN: See you tomorrow then.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°THEY DEPARTED

••••••••••• AT MR JOHNBULL HOUSE•••••••••••

•••MR JOHNBULL: Welcomu my Sonu,how sku today?

•••SIVAN: Fine Sir.I come here because we are having English tomorrow.I want you to teach me English.

•••MR JOHNBULL: My Sonu,you have camed to the right place.English is the simpler subject in the world if you followeding it's rule.

•••SIVAN: Tell me Sir.

•••MR JOHNBULL: Past tense and present tense must took a verb with 'ED' at it back. Example: He wented to market yesterday.Two,all continous verb must took 'ED' and 'ING'.Example is He always wenteding to the market.

•••••chaaiiii!!!!! Ayemi temi ****

•••SIVAN: That all?

•••MR JOHNBULL: Yes my Sonu.

•••SIVAN: My God my God,A1 sure for me.
Thank you sir.
Re: *The Adventure Of Sivan* Get Ready To Laugh by sivanstar(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2021
•••••••••EPISODE 3
••••••THE ENGLISH EXAM

**IN THE HALL**

•••SIVAN: Fast fast jare,distribute the question paper.

•••A FRIEND: O boy!,I swear this question is deadly than Corona virus......

•••••Funke!!!!!

°°°°°QUESTION PAPER
°°°°INSTRUCTION: Answer all question.
°°°1 hour only

•••••••SECTION 1
•••••••••••COMPREHENSION
° Mr John took his girlfriend,ex and his landlord daughter to a resturant for a lunch one Tuesday Morning.He ordered four plate of fried rice with chicken,two bottle of red wine and three can of maltina.He arrived home on evening and started soaking garri that he collected on credit.
•••QUESTION:
1) What the name of Mr John's girlfriend?
2) What the name of his landlord daughter mother uncle?
3) What is the name of the resturant that he took them to?
4) How much did he spend in the resturant?
5) Explain in three words why he soak garri in the evening.

•••••••••SECTION 2
••••••••••ESSAY
••Choose one among the listed option:Your essay must not be less than 950 words

1) Write a letter to your ex telling her 10 reasons why she must leave her multibillion naira boyfriend that is working in a oil company and come back to you who soak garri everyday.Your letter must convinced her.

2) Write an argument supporting the motion "Why we musn't eat anything for a month".

3) Write a story about the biography of William Shakespear.(Your story must be real according to his life history)

4) Write an article on how we can start a business with #20 and earn the profit of #10,000 within a day.

••••••BEST OF LUCK

•••SIVAN: Chaaiiii!!!!! Ayemi temi **** Who did I sin. HAAAA..........ENGLISH WON'T DIE WELL!!!
Re: *The Adventure Of Sivan* Get Ready To Laugh by sivanstar(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
** NEXT EPISODE LOADING UP** >>> MEETING WITH DAD <<<
Re: *The Adventure Of Sivan* Get Ready To Laugh by sivanstar(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
•••••••••EPISODE 4
••••••THE MISSING MONEY

•••ALEX: Bro,I can't find my money oo.

•••SIVAN: What should I do then?

•••ALEX: I put it inside my Civic text book on the table

•••SIVAN: That your problem oo

•••ALEX: I need the money now

•••SIVAN: Just forget it

•••ALEX: I need to know the theif.

•••SIVAN: Why??

•••ALEX: So I can measure his height to know the perfect size for his casket.

•••SIVAN: Cas....what?

•••ALEX: I had purposely put the money in that book because someone has been stealing my money for the past four days.
So now,I charm the money that whoever steal it shall die next month.

•••SIVAN: Tell me its cure just in case I see the thief.

•••ALEX: The cure is that the theif must not talk to any of his friend starting from this morning till night...If he do.....He will die tomorrow.

•••SIVAN: *crying*
Alex,you are wicked O. Why did you talk to me?
Just give me a sheet of paper and let me write my will....... shocked shocked shocked

•••••chaaiiii!!!!! Aye le ooo...Aye dori kodo...koma si eni to ye..♬♬♬

(1) (Reply)

Shake It Off / How To Market A New Nigerian Novel / The World Is Flat - Friedman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.