Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) (52819 Views)

Portable: 'Poco Lee Stole My Song & The Dollars Wizkid Gave Me' / Bbnaija White Money Requested African Food In Dubai See What He Got (video) / Kolawole Ajeyemi Trolls Toyin Abraham With What I Ordered And What I Got Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Babastrong(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=MITCHELL96 post=105422498] grin grin I use to wonder, do all these transgender and male Barbie people ever sat themselves down and ask this question "WHAT IF I DIE TODAY? OR WHAT IF GOD COMES TODAY" when they know deep down what they doing ain't right, just because of money, see how money has blinded them

Lord knows. They no get your kind of mentality. Get rich or die tryin.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by nurudeen181(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
same fouls crying about the state of Nigeria....
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Gentlerespect76: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
film3four:
Bobrisky: check out how much he got in dollars & naira birthday gifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0wS0BE2xiY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTUjO2mDYeXFnxHOfhdDs7Wqz6gacstZ-_EkMs0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Nigeria is a crazy country

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Blackmen07: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na dem

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Josywhyte: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na only mumu like bobrisky go spray money give am. I no fit spray money give this trash of a human being. A human that is confused more than the country itself....spits

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by seunlayi(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
This mumu guy just nailed himself
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by MrColdsweat: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
MsFaith:
I'm still amazed at who and who are giving bobrisky this money. I heard some people comfortably organized Wasiu Ayinde, the most expensive local musician to his birthday party. Who are these people?

The gay politicians
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by deavicky(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
I don't know if it is my eyes, all I see here is one one dollar.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Agents 0f wickedness trying to lure the guilible. Scam.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by frozen70(f): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Despite the "Hate" and "condemnation" that people show this Bobrisky, he keeps going from strength to strength.

I wish him well.

He is a one man squad
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by tommylee(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
The best term for Bobrisky is called HIMSHE becos himshe is neither here nor dere ����������������������������������
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by biafranrealson: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
MITCHELL96:
grin grin I use to wonder, do all these transgender and male Barbie people ever sat themselves down and ask this question "WHAT IF I DIE TODAY? OR WHAT IF GOD COMES TODAY" when they know deep down what they doing ain't right, just because of money, see how money has blinded them

Lord knows.

gerrout here
there is no heaven or hell and nobody is coming.
the day u died, your own world has ended
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by gentleguy1975: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
MsFaith:
I'm still amazed at who and who are giving bobrisky this money. I heard some people comfortably organized Wasiu Ayinde, the most expensive local musician to his birthday party. Who are these people?
more expensive than king sunny side and kebe nkwara?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by samuelson06(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
MsFaith:

Promoters of evil.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by drakeli: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Moneyboyz:

wait bobrisky don get breast?
I thought he used to pack it with something, I found see cleavage in the picture. Chai I fear.
you don hear botox injection before. That’s what people like Bobrisky are injected with to get big yansh and develop breast. Some white girls inject it in their lips to have tick lips like black people. At the end it’s the chemical that kills some of them

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
omooba969:

What do you want to do with their identities?
Well, he is a public figure and an influencer of a sort. So asking such questions isn't out of place. Moreover, it will help his numerous admirers and haters figure him out.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by SpaceX: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Where the hell is Firs?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by offiahvictor(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
film3four:
Bobrisky: check out how much he got in dollars & naira birthday gifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0wS0BE2xiY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTUjO2mDYeXFnxHOfhdDs7Wqz6gacstZ-_EkMs0/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bobrisky 30years hmmm... I must reduce my age.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by tolex29(f): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
People see one with wads of money and they say he/she's successful? Poverty can indeed warp the mind... undecided

2 Likes

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
From who exactly?

Fellow a** screwers?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by WeRblessed(f): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
All I see are one dollar bills = $14.00. The rest are Nigerian denominations.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by UCHIHAmask: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Naira notes. Lol grin
The Obi Cubana Challenge failed woefully!!!

All these useless notes no reach price of 20 of Cubana's cows. Las las na bleaching cream and pampers go finish am.

Afonja will always copy but can never ever surpass an Nwafor.
must you resort to puerile shenanigans,what the hell does this have to do with "AFONJA" and "OBI CUBANNA"..
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Wayne4uall(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
mastermaestro:

What kind of nonsense is this?! grin grin grin

That is the tru.... U can't deny it [left][/left] grin grin

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
See money

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by StUriah(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
This appears to be a money rituals of a sort.

If you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
MITCHELL96:
grin grin I use to wonder, do all these transgender and male Barbie people ever sat themselves down and ask this question "WHAT IF I DIE TODAY? OR WHAT IF GOD COMES TODAY" when they know deep down what they doing ain't right, just because of money, see how money has blinded them

Lord knows.

What if you and 80% of Nigerians who are fornicating should die now?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Innobee99(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
omooba969:

Where's hell?
Your parlour na
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by elonmuskbaby: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
mbahdi:
Abi make I cut my penis ni.?
cut it and sell it to me.how much would you sell it I want to cook it inside stew tongue
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Emmaxmusic(m): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
:Bulb risky
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Pumpumking: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
MsFaith:

GAYS ARE REAL....WAKE UP!! angry

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
the more you look, the less you see. Everything is arranged for the man of sin to take centre stage. This lawlessness you see is a precursor to the final times of Jacobs trouble. Everything God makes, Satan counterfeits. Every attack, an attempted mockery in God. It all points to the second coming of Christ, after which, evil will reign supreme, like never seen before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Bullying Dorathy Bachor’s Sister, Cynthia (Video) / E-Money Celebrates Eid-el-kabir In Style / Venita Akpofure Wows In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.