Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) (52852 Views)

Portable: 'Poco Lee Stole My Song & The Dollars Wizkid Gave Me' / Olusoji Jacobs' 30th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son (Photo) / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Wayne4uall(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
The biggest girl in Nigeria is a male grin grin grin
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Jerryherd: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
They have turned ceremony to investment see return on investment

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by omooba969(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
SLOVFO:
I wish his sponsors could be unmasked. Let's know those that supports and bankrolls him. They should be proud na...like him reveal their identities grin

What do you want to do with their identities?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by omooba969(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wayne4uall:

Our ladies won't like this. grin
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wayne4uall:

What kind of nonsense is this?! grin grin grin
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by adecz: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Naira notes. Lol grin
The Obi Cubana Challenge failed woefully!!!

All these useless notes no reach price of 20 of Cubana's cows. Las las na bleaching cream and pampers go finish am.

Afonja will always copy but can never ever surpass an Nwafor.

☠️☠️☠️ Is this a burial ⚰️⚰️⚰️ ceremony
❔❓❔❗️❗️

Mr Man, you better park well.. ☹️☹️☹️
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by advanceDNA: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
MITCHELL96:
grin grin I use to wonder, do all these transgender and male Barbie people ever sat themselves down and ask this question "WHAT IF I DIE TODAY? OR WHAT IF GOD COMES TODAY" when they know deep down what they doing ain't right, just because of money, see how money has blinded them

Lord knows.

Everyone finds justification for their actions...including kidnappers

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Xfemt(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
MITCHELL96:
grin grin I use to wonder, do all these transgender and male Barbie people ever sat themselves down and ask this question "WHAT IF I DIE TODAY? OR WHAT IF GOD COMES TODAY" when they know deep down what they doing ain't right, just because of money, see how money has blinded them

Lord knows.
see eh am not even concern about that one

There is a word in the Bible
The evil that men do live with them not after them
If this guy don de old
Honestly he will know say life no really balance
Live am 40 years from now
Em go de find were em wan go surgery for part of em body
We de here de wait

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Newboss(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
$1 na 500 Naira. Na $1 full there
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by od501: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Naira notes. Lol grin

All these useless notes no reach price of 20 of Cubana's cows. Las las na bleaching cream and pampers go finish am.

"Las las na bleaching cream and pampers go finish am."

You are wicked sir grin grin
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
adecz:

☠️☠️☠️ Is this a burial ⚰️⚰️⚰️ ceremony
❔❓❔❗️❗️

Mr Man, you better park well.. ☹️☹️☹️

Lolo Cubana's corpse is better than this dirty bleached abomination you Afonjas worship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by OBTMOS(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tyranny:
I know someday all transgender individuals will have the freedom to be who they are, no matter what. And they won't have to face the cruel judgments of society. They can just live their lives and be treated and respected like everybody else.

Enjoy Bob!
cheesy
You are suppose to be one or you are already
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by sylve11: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
fuk u and your wishes, gay

grin cool
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Cutiepee: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
grin grin grin
gomojam:
Who do una this thing sef? It's no more funny.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Moneyboyz: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Happy Birthday Bobrisky.
Unfortunately your father was not happy on his own birthday because of you.

wait bobrisky don get breast?
I thought he used to pack it with something, I found see cleavage in the picture. Chai I fear.

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Depression is real

I refused to be depressed
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Chudifab(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Don't make bitcoin mistake check my signature for more
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Him never cut preek oh, how much them go Kon spray am when him finally cut preek become woman?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
You need to sit yourself down and ask, is this not becoming insanity? Because this your FIF rants is beginning to look like it.
Why do men get scared just by hearing that women are taking over?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by smasher1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Despite the "Hate" and "condemnation" that people show this Bobrisky, he keeps going from strength to strength.

I wish him well.

He isn't going from strength to strength. Michael Jackson was also popular and rich, but didn't live long to spend the money.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by smasher1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Naira notes. Lol grin

How much is a cow? The money there is in excess of N10m. Perhaps around 20m. It's much though.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
smasher1:

How much is a cow? The money there is in excess of N10m. Perhaps around 20m. It's much though.

One cow na 200k lowest.
Obi Cubana had over 300 cows

Just cows oh. Afonja accountant

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by koning: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
SLOVFO:
I wish his sponsors could be unmasked. Let's know those that supports and bankrolls him. They should be proud na...like him reveal their identities grin

"Sponsors"?. You mean lovers. The people giving him money are f**king him in the ass and sucking his d**k.

No one gives him money for nothing. You will be shocked to hear their names. We have an idea though.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Lonelypacifist6: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men get scared just by hearing that women are taking over?
Okay we've heard! Can you pipe low a little bit? One does not celebrate an Unfinished war. Your "The future is Female" rant is unbecoming.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Mangekyo: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Naira notes. Lol grin

Pls who is that man in the Pic?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mangekyo:

Pls who is that man in the Pic?

Babajode Afonja
The first man to sell out his family for money
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Gilgil: 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Given that, just to seek relevance,some people sponsor their own weddings including the money sprayed on that day, there is no cause for worry on the money...
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
And bandits are in the north killing innocent people and collecting ransoms from poor families instead of them to kidnap useless people and beat the hell out of them

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
MsFaith:
I'm still amazed at who and who are giving bobrisky this money. I heard some people comfortably organized Wasiu Ayinde, the most expensive local musician to his birthday party. Who are these people?
People who mind their business. You on the other hand keep wondering while they are working and grinding. Mind your business and drink water
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
The day I will unleash my potentials... I will be richer than Satan
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mastakija:
Does it look lyk i give a fvck

Yes please
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by MossLuv: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Welcome to generation where stupid things trend and sale like nothing else. Vanity upon vanity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harrysong Slammed By Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife In A Subtle Manner / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) / "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.