Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

[photos]-doctors Told Me To Take Him Home So That He Can Die: Meet The Baby Whos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [photos]-doctors Told Me To Take Him Home So That He Can Die: Meet The Baby Whos (754 Views)

A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This / My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager / Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[photos]-doctors Told Me To Take Him Home So That He Can Die: Meet The Baby Whos by Jeoani27: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
[PHOTOS]-Doctors Told Me To Take Him Home So That He Can Die: Meet The Baby Whose Head Keeps Growing In Pain

Life is a journey that is meant to be embraced to be enjoyed to the fullest every day, however, sometimes we are left with no option but to hope and end it all with our last breath.

Sometimes in life, the option others may give you is to wait for the better days that never came, but no one can ever decide on your destiny since it is only God who has superiority over our future and prepares it in a way that no human knows.

We sometimes face certain uncertainties that we can’t explain at all and it makes us wonder who we are and why we go through what we go through, making us feel insecure, unwanted, or to say neglected. Today, I bring you a story of a woman who goes by the name Theresa.
Sorry guys I don't know why I can't upload the photos.. anyways you can just tap the link below to get the full gist and see all the photos

https://coolstories.com.ng/photos-doctors-told-me-to-take-him-home-so-that-he-can-die-meet-the-baby-whose-head-keeps-growing-in-pain/

SOURCE:- Coolstories.com.ng
Re: [photos]-doctors Told Me To Take Him Home So That He Can Die: Meet The Baby Whos by Jashub: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Such a shame . This sort of medical conditions need divine intervention .
Re: [photos]-doctors Told Me To Take Him Home So That He Can Die: Meet The Baby Whos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
So sad,be thankful to God if you and your loved ones are blessed with good health.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tempted To Tell My Kid Bro To Return To Fraud / How To Tame Wicked & Violent Kinsmen / Murder Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.