Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,299 members, 7,850,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Euromillions Winner Margaret , Who Said £27m Prize 'destroyed Her Life' Dies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Euromillions Winner Margaret , Who Said £27m Prize 'destroyed Her Life' Dies (414 Views)

Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend / How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Euromillions Winner Margaret , Who Said £27m Prize 'destroyed Her Life' Dies by Value2Ethics: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Euromillions winner Margaret , who said £27m prize 'destroyed her life' dies

Margaret Loughrey reportedly lived alone in the Ballycolman area of Strabane, Northern Ireland. Police said they are not treating her death as 'suspicious' but a post mortem will be carried out.

Looks like village people dey UK

A Euromillions winner who scooped a massive £27 million jackpot eight years ago has died.

Police said they are not treating the death of Margaret Loughrey as "suspicious", but a post mortem will be carried out to determine the cause.

The woman reportedly lived alone in the Ballycolman area of Strabane, Northern Ireland.

Emergency services were called to a home in the area at 10.30am this morning, Belfast Live reports.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaker-euromillions-winner-who-scooped-24895654

Re: Euromillions Winner Margaret , Who Said £27m Prize 'destroyed Her Life' Dies by Tabletuner(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Stop repeating yourself my friends.

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of Gender Roles In The 21st Century - Opinion / Your Original Remote Control Generator / Here’s How To Take Holiday Rest That Will Improve Your Brain And Make You Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.