Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,935 members, 7,848,781 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend (63680 Views)

18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) / This Lady, ADEPOJU BUSAYO, Is Missing In Oyo (Photo) / Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Juzec: 4:00pm On May 19
Good day everyone. My friend has been missing since morning of Thursday. She left home early hours of Thursday without her phone and has not been found till now. She's married with two kids. She's from Benue state and speaks Idoma fluently
last known location is Karu, Abuja
Please call the number below if you have any useful Information

Please mod help me move this to front page.

Thank you

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by immortalcrown(m): 4:02pm On May 19
May she be found alive and safe.

Her tribe and her hometown should be part of the information provided about her. Though I know Oyibo and Onah sound Igbo.

pocom16:
It's idoma
miniziter:
Sounds Cross River
Awkunanaw in Enugu State bears Ona and adds "h" at the end of the spelling. I had an Igbo school mate whose surname is Oyibo.

Juzec:
Thank you. I will add it now
Those who are quick to attack my comment should see the poster's response directly under my comment. The details mentioned in my comment were added to the post after I had suggested them in my comment. Check the time I made my comment and the time the poster responded.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Juzec: 4:03pm On May 19
immortalcrown:
Her tribe and her hometown should be part of the information provided about her.

Thank you. I will add it now
Please I just added her full pics as well

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Kingsley67: 4:57pm On May 19
Please move to the front page
Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Juzec: 9:10pm On May 19
Mod please move to front page
Cc seun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by iwaeda: 9:50pm On May 19
Juzec:
Good day everyone. My friend has been missing since morning of Thursday. She left home early hours of Thursday without her phone and has not been found till now. She's married with two kids. She's from Benue state and speaks Idoma fluently
last known location is Karu, Abuja
Please call the number below if you have any useful Information

Please mod help me move this to front page.

Thank you

Things have gotten rotten, fear every where. The rate people missing is alarming. grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by StraightGaay: 9:51pm On May 19
Did she happen to cross Ogun state?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by miniziter(m): 9:51pm On May 19
The country is hard

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by miniziter(m): 9:51pm On May 19
immortalcrown:
Her tribe and her hometown should be part of the information provided about her. Though I know Oyibo and Onah sound Igbo.

Sounds Cross River

4 Likes

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by studycenter: 9:52pm On May 19
Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Dhejy7: 9:52pm On May 19
I see so many senseless comments up here. Wish unto others what you wish yourself

May she be found safely by God's grace

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Melagros(m): 9:52pm On May 19
COMRADES, may she be found oo
Hope it's not what I'm suspecting
Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Mordson: 9:52pm On May 19
May she be found hale and hearty.

14 Likes

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Chimarto: 9:53pm On May 19
Baby maybe somewhere with her sugar enjoying life and you're here looking for her

4 Likes

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by essentialone(m): 9:54pm On May 19
If she is a decent and good lady, may she be found safely and alive. If not...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Whoknowsme: 9:55pm On May 19
May she be found hale and hearty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by DeltaBachelor(m): 9:55pm On May 19
May she be found hale and hearty by the special grace of God. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Dottore: 9:55pm On May 19
Ok
Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:55pm On May 19
immortalcrown:

Idoma
Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by essentialone(m): 9:56pm On May 19
Her picture shows that she is a chronic prostitute.

One down, many more yet to go...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by osazsky(m): 9:56pm On May 19
If she left home without her phones that means she doesn't want to be found..wat was her state before leaving..maybe she is tired of the whole situation hence the need to disappear arises..is she married,single morther,does her husband beat her is she poor and frustrated these are questions we need to ask..it's very difficult to find someone who doesn't want to be found this may take years just saying though

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by osazsky(m): 9:57pm On May 19
essentialone:
Her picture shows that she is a chronic prostitute.

One down, many more yet to go...
bros why

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by osazsky(m): 9:58pm On May 19
essentialone:
If she is a decent and good lady, may she be found safely and alive. If not...
so if she is not good and decent she deserves to die...u yourself are u good and decent

40 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.