Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke (17168 Views)

Did Chris Ngige Assault ASUU President, Osodeke, In A Meeting? / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Asks Nigerians To Vote Out APC (Video) / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by legallyminded: 6:46am On Sep 03, 2021
julybaba:
Always seeking unnecessary attention.

With all the billions that has been pumped into education sector, how many scientific discoveries can ASUU boast of?

Why not ask around before concluding here
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by eedimo(m): 6:51am On Sep 03, 2021
ASUU leadership Don cash out, they would soon become as useless as NLC

1 Like

Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by Umaruxoxo(m): 6:59am On Sep 03, 2021
This time around be4 Una go come back all the students don buy Moto finish.make Una try am see
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by blackpanda: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Are you blaming ASUU or the Buhari led FG for reneging on mutual agreements?

How come its every administration that reneges on ASUU agreement? Wetin de d agreement sef They have been striking since 1960!
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by blackpanda: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2021
captainamiedi1:

How much is a lecturer been paid?? You professor doesn't earn more than 500k. Some of your lecturers earn 200k or 150k monthly. Is these what you call good pay?? They survive on bribe and text books sale.

How much has the federal government put into education?? Is there any institution that can boost of any standard??

Una go just open mouth waaaahh. If I have the power, I will shut down the entire education system till the government is ready.

Professors earn almost 3 times the pay of a director in public service. It takes about 10years to be a professor, while a director takes more than 30years. You do the math. What exactly are they complaining about
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by anonymous1759(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2021
edugreatt:
TIME IS RUNNING OUT.ASUU STRIKE IS HERE AGAIN
STUDY ABROAD WITH LOWER TUITION

Philippines kwa chai Nigerians done suffer Abeg comote this stupid flyer angry
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by anonymous1759(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2021
blackpanda:

Professors earn almost 3 times the pay of a director in public service. It takes about 10years to be a professor, while a director takes more than 30years. You do the math. What exactly are they complaining about

Lies it's more than 10 years

1 Like

Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by zeenaman: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2021
600 yrs
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by princewarri1985: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2021
This ASUU own don too much self because them say too much of everything is bad, if govt. Remove 1k from their salary, them go go on strike, any small thing them go go on strike, this ASUU is starting to become a nuissance, even though i never liked this government, but ASUU own don too much, all these greedy bastards are fighting for their pocket and not for the good of Nigeria universities. Them really need iron hand i swear. THAT WAS HOW THEY STRIKE FOR 6 MONTHS DURING MY UNIVERSITY DAYS IN 2013 AND KEPT US AT HOME.
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by ofiko123(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Goldbw122:
Always on strike

I am telling you.. Very very terrible..
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by ofiko123(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2021
zeenaman:
600 yrs

600 years of what??
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by ofiko123(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2021
The Education system in Nigeria is very very disastrous... We hope and pray something is done about it??
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by zeenaman: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2021
ofiko123:

600 years of what??
Of strike �
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by ofiko123(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2021
zeenaman:

Of strike �

Are you sure that can really happen??
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by zeenaman: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2021
ofiko123:

Are you sure that can really happen??
It's just a slogan used to describe something that will take a long time. Like that pastor said the guy will suffer for 600 years. Maybe you didn't see the video
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by Iamolukorede(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Hmm, what have seen is un serious administration both by this leadership of this country and Assu. For Gods sake how long will this keep going on ?..

I grew up knowing strike thru my university days at Eksu. Yet becoming more worse since 1960, why are they all making it look Asif nah rocket science to lead this country through a progressive path ?.

Everybody knows this administration is failing and still failing, monumental failure described them to say the least, is it not time we restructure this zoo called Nigeria or until restructuring forces itself on us.

The youth are the tool of change in this country but yet they are not ready for the change yet, join politics join politics they say no but chasing fast life, cars money and woman. Jus know it can only become worse come 2023 let no one expects over miracle for Nigeria.
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by blackpanda: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2021
anonymous1759:

Lies it's more than 10 years

Only if u are lazy.
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by ofiko123(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2021
zeenaman:

It's just a slogan used to describe something that will take a long time. Like that pastor said the guy will suffer for 600 years. Maybe you didn't see the video

Which video I may ask??
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by anonymous1759(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2021
blackpanda:

Only if u are lazy.

No be only you go school. 10 years Is not enough. Starting from scratch. No matter how hard working you’re promotion doesn’t come yearly it Takes at Least 3- four or more if I’m not mistaken.
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by Charlesdock(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Then strike as usual! All these talks sef
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by Ezeokennaemeka1: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Rest
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by frog12: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
we may say these people and doctors are greedy, but when you look at it, the POLITICIANS are getting millions. so i can't blame the teachers
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by frog12: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
wetin you dey talk about. a director in public services makes minimum N400,000 a month.

blackpanda:

Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by VTJN(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Iamolukorede:
Hmm, what have seen is un serious administration both by this leadership of this country and Assu. For Gods sake how long will this keep going on ?..

I grew up knowing strike thru my university days at Eksu. Yet becoming more worse since 1960, why are they all making it look Asif nah rocket science to lead this country through a progressive path ?.

Everybody knows this administration is failing and still failing, monumental failure described them to say the least, is it not time we restructure this zoo called Nigeria or until restructuring forces itself on us.

The youth are the tool of change in this country but yet they are not ready for the change yet, join politics join politics they say no but chasing fast life, cars money and woman. Jus know it can only become worse come 2023 let no one expects over miracle for Nigeria.
How do we join politics? Some of us are interested
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by Iamolukorede(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
VTJN:
How do we join politics? Some of us are interested

Infact, many are interested. I'm happy to read from you like everyone else's who has shown interest over the years.

I started to gain political relevance from my community, I started from where I live, pple around me and who live around me. I engaged with them often. However, we stand to be a movement as I write to you today. And I can tell you for free we are marching out with force.

You can begin thesame within your jurisdiction with like minded people, don't just wait start now, the youths will join you when your mandate for the future is bright and not compromised.
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by frog12: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
na 10 years average

anonymous1759:

No be only you go school. 10 years Is not enough. Starting from scratch. No matter how hard working you’re promotion doesn’t come yearly it Takes at Least 3- four or more if I’m not mistaken.
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by nurain150(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
esthel:
That's what will eventually happen to all these public universities
Which uni u dey
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by Elvis778(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
WaffenSS:
This ASUU has been nothing but a parasitic pain in the academic butt.

They've completely ruined so many lives with their endless face off with government.

It seems they get a kick out of the confrontation.

All the previous billions released to them has not improved the quality of their tutelage; in fact, it's all gone to the dogs with the level of garbage they impart to hapless students.

They're still stuck in 1970 teaching nonsense. Imagine Fortran and Cobol and such old school programming languages still on our curriculums.

They still teach Henry Fayol instead of Jobs and Gates and Musk and Bezos, people who went completely against the supposed norm and became trailblazers.

They can't even innovate remote learning properly in these days of biblical maladies, including plagues and floods and earthquakes.

Our entire education system is stuck in a rut with these agricultural idiots.

Government should just ignore these egotistic assholes and be done with it.

Lol, do u really sound smart to ur self? Tell me, what money will be used to upgrade the institutions since FG has refused to realeas money for revitalisation? Can u compare in anyway, the educational budget in Nigeria with that of other countries whose Academic institutions are doing great?
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by Elvis778(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
blackpanda:

If I slap Ur ass enn? Earns more than a director in public service?? Do u know professors earn just about 500k or a little above that? Don't be stupid please
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by WaffenSS(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Elvis778:

Lol, do u really sound smart to ur self? Tell me, what money will be used to upgrade the institutions since FG has refused to realeas money for revitalisation? Can u compare in anyway, the educational budget in Nigeria with that of other countries whose Academic institutions are doing great?

There are countries poorer than Nigeria and with less education budget that are doing better.

Quality of tutorship is what we're discussing here.

Most of the money ASUU has been fighting for is allowances and some accrued funds to line their pockets.

I quite understand you're agitated because your father is probably a member of the ASUU leaches.

You're also a product of their incompetence and deteriorating standards, thus your tepid little rant.

While you're mentally struggling to retort within the bounds of your rotten education, you might also take the time to go fukk yourself.
Re: ASUU's 48 Hours Deadline: We Are Yet To Hear From Government - Osodeke by blackpanda: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
anonymous1759:

You are mistaken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Graduates With 1st Class In Same City He Was Jailed For 4 Years / 2015/2016 Ui Dlc Admission / Usmanu Danfodiyo University Student Dies After His Final Year Exam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.