Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,348 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas (104872 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

If I ask him that question, then I will also have to ask all the numerous women hated by their in-laws. I don’t know his history and I don’t want to, I just responded on the surface cheesy.

Most Nigerian in-laws are very territorial and can hate for reasons as flimsy as tribal or religious differences. If you ask me, except he tried to kill them or his wife, I think the best they can do is respect him as the husband of their daughter/sister. Why this is so hard for in-laws is beyond me.

Don't take anything from that man seriously,someone that accused his wife of been a witch he even made a topic about it

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Raalsalghul: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

It is sensible because it is playing out now and favours you men. When we said it that year, people like Toks2008 said we were bitter and Annie won. grin

Nothing favors anybody here, it is just the truth. They have three kids between them and just like Sanche01 pointed out, they never parted on a bad note.

There'll always be something however tiny, little, inconsequential, infinitesimal between them.

It is a fact Annie should get used to; how Tubaba's family comes into this is what I don't know exactly.

At the end of the day I hope all this your gender gimmicks are just bants and carving a niche for yourself online.

I've read between the lines in your posts to know you're objective enough, why you choose to do otherwise beats me.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by mozona(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2021
keep trying annie

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by bukatyne(f): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes,maybe you don't know their story.Annie was there before all these women, they came after tuface's fame and pero has refused to let go

Ok,

Your issue is not that Tuface maintained three babymamas while claiming to love Annie;

It is that one of the babymamas (Pero) refused to 'end' the relationship.

My question: Why should she?

The common factor is Tuface and he has not complained that he is no longer capable to rotate them.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by DonroxyII: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2021
bukatyne:

But she always knew the temperature of the kitchen. undecided

They will be alright.
She was living in pretence but now her Brain has just sparked reality !

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by pocohantas(f): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2021
bukatyne:

Ok,

Your issue is not that Tuface maintained three babymamas while claiming to love Annie;

The common factor is Tuface and he has not complained that he is no longer capable to rotate them.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by mrsteel: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I'm not a lady. It's funny you think I must be a lady simply because I don't stand with the man. That sat says a lot.
Shut up u are lady!
Why are u denying who u are?
Just to score cheap points?
U think this is the first time I am having a conversation with u?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by DonroxyII: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2021
elpochas:
To avoid issues like this,i cnt marry or even date a person that has kids for someone else.That conection is always there,most people always think Okafor law does not exist .If nt for God i cud have still been sleeping with my married Ex,even when she was pregnant and still a nursing mum,Ex still came to see me at my House.
Kai, you just escaped Devil using you to play candy crush..... Thank God for God ... Thank God for Morality and Discipline!!
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes,maybe you don't know their story.Annie was there before all these women, they came after tuface's fame and pero has refused to let go

who lets go of there baby daddy, not to mention a legend like tu-face.
Tu face has place annie so high on a level no side chick or baby mama can over ride ... if she is thoughtful she wil know she need not fight a battle God has won for her long time.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Raalsalghul: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Toks2008:

See let me educate you.. NO LADY WILL EVER MAKES ANY SACRIFICE FOR ANY MAN IF SHE HAS NOTHING TO GAIN.

No lady stays with a man for just love but there must be a thing of interest for her to remain and it could be anything.

Annie made a choice and she has her reasons so leave all the talks of sacrifice.

A lady will tell you she is patching up with you despite your lack of money but the truth is that she has not found a suitable replacement so she lingers on and the guy thinks it is love.

A lady will date a married man if there is something important she will gain from the union and she will even defend her actions.

See, ladies see nothing wrong innjaything they do as long as it favours them but whatever they do not like is all shades of evil.

My advise to you. Never ever allow any lady box you.

I have confirmed it today that you're a redpiller. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Sanchez01: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2021
bukatyne:

Dying ke?

What's wrong with him?

I think it is unstated. The brother mistakenly spilled while responding to Annie.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2021
bukatyne:

Ok,

I love your balanced approach to make/female issues. You don't care which gender is to blame, you lay the blame accordingly, and still try to proffer solutions to it.

Kudos, dear

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by TheWolfen(m): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Wow first time I will like ur comment!

Onyi22:

O boy shut up n stop talking nonsense, how many kids did ur father had before he finally settled down with your mom
Annie knew that he (Tuface?) had many kids outside n she went ahead to marry him.
Stop typing rubbish because you don't live in the same house with them. You react base on what you see on social media.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Raalsalghul: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Meninmen:

You have a point, but sometimes, things aren't always black and white. Only God knows the kind of love she had for him to have accepted to marry him. And maybe she thought being married would change him.

A man should be sexually disciplined. I don't think 2face's father had the number of women 2face currently have.

2face proposed to her, made her his wife. Nobody forced him. What's there in respecting her and the Marriage? If you are married to someone, you can't go sleep in the same house with your baby mama. It would have been better he didn't marry Annie so we will know he is public property.

So, we are expected to blame her for agreeing to marry 2face Inspite of his irresponsibility while we leave the one who has been irresponsible? Naah. Don't think so.

You believe Annie married Tubaba because of love? Seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by bukatyne(f): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin grin

I remember this thread in 2013 when some of us talked;

We were bad belle and don't know what love is.

https://www.nairaland.com/1233867/annie-2faces-love-story-how/6#14906640

Chef Chi aka Chioma Assurance came, we are jealous!

On and on.

How anyone can string love, Tuface and Annie in one sentence amuses me.

I don't understand the 'Nigerian' definition of love in marriage.

Abeg Annie should rest.

If she is tired of Tuface, let her 'let go and let Pero' grin

10 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by seguno2: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Sanchez01:

Annie wasn't the only woman in 2Face's life. At the height of 2Face and Idibia's relationship in 2002, Sumbo was already in the picture. Sumbo gave birth to Nino in 2006, Zion came two years later (2008). Note that around this time, 2Face's mother TALKED Sumbo into staying and living with her. Pero's first child, Ehibenzy also came in 2006, the same year as Nino. Annie's first, Isabella didn't come until 2008. Any lady with half a sense should have known the stuff 2Face was made of at the time. It was crystal clear but she still went ahead to marry him. Shall we also talk about how Annie prevented 2Face to travel to the US for over a year just because she feared Pero and 2Face will begin again.

What makes Pero deadly? That she wants a part of the man they all shared? It is the height of delusion for the youngest wife of a polygamist to think her husband will stop with her.

How do you park so much sense into one comment grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by bukatyne(f): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

I love your balanced approach to make/female issues. You don't care which gender is to blame, you lay the blame accordingly, and still try to proffer solutions to it.

Kudos, dear

Thank you.

I like all the foods your moniker is made up of.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2021
bukatyne:

Ok,

Ha! why should she? Is tuface and Annie not legally married? After tuface and Annie's marriage Pero should have borrowed sense and move on but she chose to stay single so that tuface can have access to her anytime, Pero is a snake and a home breaker,is she the only baby mama tuface has? Sumbo got married and kept her distance does that stop tuface from playing the father figure to Sumbo's kids? but Pero has been sleeping with tuface since time immemorial and have no respect for the marriage vows between Annie and tuface. Are you in any way supporting tuface or pero because I don't understand your point.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Raalsalghul:

You believe Annie married Tubaba because of love? Seriously?

She married him because of what?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by nerd004: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Young girls

Stay out of flirthy male celebrities....

Know these and know peace...

She had been enduring a lot

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2021
skales67:

Bubu's marriage has crashed abeg. She left the man and ran to Dubai.
Her Wikipedia page still says that she's married grin
She ran to Dubai because of political reasons, not because of marriage issues
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Raalsalghul: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Meninmen:

She married him because of what?

A variety of reasons which I'm not aware of: no woman marries because of love alone.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Classickj(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

O boy shut up n stop talking nonsense, how many kids did ur father had before he finally settled down with your mom
Annie knew that he (Tuface?) had many kids outside n she went ahead to marry him.
Stop typing rubbish because you don't live in the same house with them. You react base on what you see on social media.
Quick question! Do you know how long Annie and 2 face have been together
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Toks2008(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2021
Raalsalghul:

I have confirmed it today that you're a redpiller. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will rather call myself a Sigma Male.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Classickj(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Kreamie:
Sadly,

You’re not his true African queen…Na music video una just shoot that year. cry
Why did he use her if she wasn't is true African queen
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by georgeakins: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2021
elpochas:
To avoid issues likre this,i cnt marry or even date a person that has kids for someone else.That conection is always there,most people always think Okafor law does not exist .If nt for God i cud have still been sleeping with my married Ex,even when she was pregnant and still a nursing mum,Ex still came to see me at my House.

If your narration is true, you are one of the few decent Nigerians, because I cannot resist some of my past girl friends.

Please, keep it up.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2021
kingthreat:

Aisha is his 2nd wife. He divorced the first for receiving palliative from IBB when he was in prison.
I'm referring to his marriage with Aisha.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

So this is all you can say now? Na like this life be o. Once wahala set, people go change mouth.

You Toks2008 was all around Nairaland, using Annie as a case study of a virtuous woman who won by clinching a community penis. You said other women should learn from her as Tuface has finally calmed down.

Has Tuface calmed down now?

Once a community penis, always a community penis. They only come home when they are broke and sick, just like the prodigal son.

Annie please don’t ruin our Celebrity Love Story o. You have been used as an example of a virtuous woman for years. No come spoil am now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

aunty wey grin even tho she alleged tu face slept in his baby mamas house she was careful not to indict him of cheating ... tu face never visited any of his baby mamas behind annie back, probably because he has nothing to hide .. annie has every right to be jealous ... buh cheating is not the case here.
Every marriage has a comma, how these negate annie being a virtuous woman is what i don't get. whu said a virtuous woman can't get jealous or complain/nag about whats hurting her. she hasnt left wait for that day before you show ur turgid ass undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by IbileIfe: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2021
But why post all these private palaver on the internet?
To disgrace 2Baba.
His parents named him Innocent, but he has chosen to have 2 faces. And you agreed to marry him with one of his faces facing you and the other face facing other women.
Why come online to whine?

Don't spoil our weekend o.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by bukatyne(f): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ha! why should she? Is tuface and Annie not legally married? After tuface and Annie's marriage Pero should have borrowed sense and move on but she chose to stay single so that tuface can have access to her anytime, Pero is a snake and a home breaker,is she the only baby mama tuface has? Sumbo got married and kept her distance does that stop tuface from playing the father figure to Sumbo's kids? but Pero has been sleeping with tuface since time immemorial and have no respect for the marriage vows between Annie and tuface. Are you in any way supporting tuface or pero because I don't understand your point.

@Bold:

You expect Pero to marry to help Tuface keep the marriage vows he made voluntarily on his wedding day? Isn't that putting too much responsibility on Pero? Is Tuface a simpleton that he cannot decide what is good for him or not?

Do you think Sumbo's marriage is a deterrent to Tuface? She was married before she became his babymama the first time. It is Sumbo deciding not to walk down that wrong anymore.

'Support' must be one of the frequently missued words in NL: That I am anti-Annie in this case does not make me pro-Tuface or pro-Sumbo?

And frankly, what is there to support? A promiscuous man; a promiscuous woman or a low self-esteemed deluded woman?

My point is that Annie knew what she signed up for when she married a promiscuous man who was continually unfaithful to her. If she can no longer stand the heat, she should leave the kitchen without noise or put fan inside it.

I never blame side chics/bobos for their lovers' inability to stick to their vows of fidelity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Classickj(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Leaforever:

You are so wrong. He was dating these women all around the same time.
But sumbo was the 1st one living with Tuface and his mom, dt was when she had his first child. She said in an interview, when they were having issues tuface mum told her not to leave, say make she siddon for her 'husband' house.

Sorry this happen when (year)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Sugar Chika Asoegwu's White Wedding Photos / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.