Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,378 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Why I Started Yahoo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Started Yahoo (3662 Views)

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Man Reveals His Cousin Started 'yahoo' Same Day & Was Caught By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Cokahot: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2021
Ekpa. I knew it,dumb jobless fools filled of hate. It's inside edo state. Stupid idiot. They are always jealous,envious, filled of hatred,the ones abroad send peanuts ,you are a cursed fool already nd thank God u already displayed it here. If they follow u deep,we go realise say na soap boy. Empty brainEd hater, did u say ekpoma. U r lost. Hatred is the order of the day in the whole of edo state . Hahahahahaha.
Raphael007:

Full Ekpoma boy, you know say we nor dey carry last we say it and we get it done.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Cokahot: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2021
Run to your ugly mother and express your hate fool. Ogume boy. Hahahahahaha ozwo. Pained hater.
Hope your soap has not finished,remember once u go against the rules,u either die with your cheap accidented lexus or u run mad. Hahahahahaha
Raphael007:

It’s a faceless forum I can tell you where I stay where I live, like I said you are an upcoming, them go soon display you for Nairaland with your fake slip on and rags of a jeans by Efcc.

Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2021
Cokahot:
Ekpa. I knew it,dumb jobless fools filled of hate. It's inside edo state. Stupid idiot. They are always jealous,envious, filled of hatred,the ones abroad send peanuts ,you are a cursed fool already nd thank God u already displayed it here. If they follow u deep,we go realise say na soap boy. Empty brainEd hater, did u say ekpoma. U r lost. Hatred is the order of the day in the whole of edo state . Hahahahahaha.
Let me burst your bubble I live in Abuja, I stay in sun city estate and I just acquired two duplexes one in Abuja and one in Lagos segotedo, choke on that and die.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2021
Cokahot:
Run to your ugly mother and express your hate fool. Ogume boy. Hahahahahaha ozwo. Pained hater.
Hope your soap has not finished,remember once u go against the rules,u either die with your cheap accidented lexus or u run mad. Hahahahahaha

Broke ass boy stop making noise you are still a learner.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Cokahot: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Filled of hate on a faceless forum.i pity your ugly wife and dumb kids. Thank God u dropped your number
A liar always brags and has a witness. I know your type my guy. At least u felt rich for minute with me,that's good. Hahahahaha
Raphael007:

Let me burst your bubble I live in Abuja, I stay in sun city estate and I just acquired two duplexes one in Abuja and one in Lagos segotedo, choke on that and die.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2021
Cokahot:
Filled of hate on a faceless forum.i pity your ugly wife and dumb kids.
It’s is good you are making research about me atleast you can see we are no way in the same league chewing gum tattered jeans broke boy
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by headbasher96(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2021
If I see u two fools bashing each other I just laugh see the two idiots above me the other idiot is even revealing things he should have kept a secret mumu contradict yourself them go trace your IP come carry u still achieve those two duplexes parade u join Nigerians are too childish foreign yahoo boys plenty but u can never know because they use crypto for cover up while the latter believe in show off and to oppress their fellow guy if yahoo sure for u can u buy long life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Cokahot:
Filled of hate on a faceless forum.i pity your ugly wife and dumb kids. Thank God u dropped your number
A liar always brags and has a witness. I know your type my guy. At least u felt rich for minute with me,that's good. Hahahahaha
Investigate me bro I got nothing to lie about.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by headbasher96(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2021
Cokahot:
u as a fool the tell us say u dey sun city if efcc no fit get u armed robbers ma full here with enemies of progress keep your blessings to yourself pls how much is long life sold

Re: Why I Started Yahoo by headbasher96(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2021
Cokahot:
Bros so u are jobless that u now throw tantrums from bungalow go and listen OK by adekunle gold
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
I know sure two of them don pick self,forget all this one Dem de talk here
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 6:05am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
All I have told you is verifiable fool, you have my number go and verify
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Cokahot: 6:19am On Sep 07, 2021
I will feed u ,house u,cloth u. Poor retard.
Raphael007:

All I have told you is verifiable fool, you have my number go and verify
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
I will feed u ,house u,cloth u. Poor retard.

Smile empty canes of worms makes the biggest noise.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Cokahot: 7:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Odeh nd who started the noise,who dropped nos,who was bragging. Mechanic go your workshop ok. Hope u have not spoilt the car brought to your shop located under a tree. Dumbo
Raphael007:

Smile empty canes of worms makes the biggest noise.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Odeh nd who started the noise,who dropped nos,who was bragging. Mechanic go your workshop ok. Hope u have not spoilt the car brought to your shop located under a tree. Dumbo
It’s seems you have a problem with comprehension, I dropped a number text me on WhatsApp what I wanted to say you , you don’t know? But you insulted your father straight on and you said you were made, I only just showed you how stupid you are ,I am everything I told you and more son.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Cokahot: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2021
U are a nobody. Fund someone else to mention ok
Raphael007:

It’s seems you have a problem with comprehension, I dropped a number text me on WhatsApp what I wanted to say you , you don’t know? But you insulted your father straight on and you said you were made, I only just showed you how stupid you are ,I am everything I told you and more son.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
U are a nobody. Fund someone else to mention ok
Yesterday you pointed out my English was bad because I was boiling and texting without proofreading, you should go back to school start from there, I was made to understand you are just a graphic designer, no insult to all the graphic designer out there but you are just an illiterate.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Cokahot: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2021
U are a nobody,u are filled of jealousy nd hate and u need mental help. Like I rightfully said,u are a nobody online and offline and I don't gif two bleeps bt your stupid imagination. Mention your mother or better still drink sniper. Stupid oponu.
Raphael007:

Yesterday you pointed out my English was bad because I was boiling and texting without proofreading, you should go back to school start from there, I was made to understand you are just a graphic designer, no insult to all the graphic designer out there but you are just an illiterate.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2021
Cokahot:
U are a nobody,u are filled of jealousy nd hate and u need mental help. Like I rightfully said,u are a nobody online and offline and I don't gif two bleeps bt your stupid imagination. Mention your mother or better still drink sniper. Stupid oponu.
I will be the next to bleep your elder sister in my accidented Lexus like you pointed out, even your mother too I will do her my son that’s is If I am not already responsible for you that’s why I keep calling you son.

It’s only a nobody that’s keep calling someone a nobody, why ! you are trying to validate the point I get it son, but you know what I can’t be measuring dick with you, if it was your father I would understand.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by sokkatua: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
I m always wondering how yahoo boys make money,i lived in Canada for over 20 years and i have only one duplex in ibadan to my name..I m shocked and bewildered by the extravagant lifestyle of these boys

1 Like

Re: Why I Started Yahoo by uthlaw: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
sokkatua:
I m always wondering how yahoo boys make money,i lived in Canada for over 20 years and i have only one duplex in ibadan to my name..I m shocked and bewildered by the extravagant lifestyle of these boys

loading, spamming,wire wire,Ali baba!
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Imagine the 2 fools above arguing

Scammers & proud....

TUEH!!!!
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2021
The real gee guys de see money oooh,bring coin mk I buy if u get
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by BBM: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Jameszinchenkov come and finish your story
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
If we go create WhatsApp forum,I de buy coin as it stands,if you get to sell
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by BigYash: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Raphael007:

Full[b] Ekpoma boy[/b], you know say we nor dey carry last we say it and we get it done.
Ekp that year grin Dating no cast there when we dey uni. Although some dey do am on a low. I thought na rich parents dey package some guys,as them dey do things for supreme,mindcast and the rest then.I remember one boy for GT extension then, when say he go teach me spell and illuminati street hustle. I tell am say my papa say make I no do yahoo and make I no join cult.. Now, that guy is fucking cruising Benz GLe and one mad evoque. Their last born when dey kg when we dey uni,dey drive votron now (small pikin o). When I hear the number of houses and hostels he has now en,filling stations and a hotel,i just weak. When dem show me his pics,he neck chains ,hand and teeth fit buy duplex. This life no just balance sha. Las las everybody go make am. One mustn't make it via fraud..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Boys still the confirm,if u get coin u wan sell,I de buy
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
BigYash:
Ekp that year grin Dating no cast there when we dey uni. Although some dey do am on a low. I thought na rich parents dey package some guys,as them dey do things for supreme,mindcast and the rest then.I remember one boy for GT extension then, when say he go teach me spell and illuminati street hustle. I tell am say my papa say make I no do yahoo and make I no join cult.. Now, that guy is fucking cruising Benz GLe and one mad evoque. Their last born when dey kg when we dey uni,dey drive votron now (small pikin o). When I hear the number of houses and hostels he has now en,filling stations and a hotel,i just weak. When dem show me his pics,he neck chains ,hand and teeth fit buy duplex. This life no just balance sha. Las las everybody go make am. One mustn't make it via fraud..

The matter clear.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Jameszinchenkov: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2021
https://coincrypt.boards.net

This is the anonymous forum
Not only for G but for other financial hustle
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2021
U fit join WhatsApp group mk we share update via I de buy coin

(1) (2) (Reply)

ALERT!!! Fake Peak Milk Now In Awka. See How You Know Them / Man Who Released Photos That Made Woman Jump Into Lagoon Arrested - Video / This Girl Is A Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.