Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Why I Started Yahoo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Started Yahoo (3635 Views)

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Man Reveals His Cousin Started 'yahoo' Same Day & Was Caught By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Started Yahoo by Jameszinchenkov: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2021
During my uni days. I was a complete nerd and I was blogging and doing graphic design for people to build myself and my studying in my hostel with two other guys. This other guys (we met during post time) were upcoming yahoo boys in my department. These guys oppressed me, in the evening time you will see this guys coming from shop rite or captain cook with different assortment with their babes. I hated scam and I just cut myself from them. These guys usually called me Ase( like Jew in yahoo slang) My belief was that they will be caught one day.
Sometimes they will bring their babes when I am studying ( they occasionally have different girls) and I will just excuse them since no be only me pay rent. The way they change women was so baffling, while even one me I no fit get. Any girl I ask out go just laugh me because I common graphics man. All the girls want yahoo boys. Some that I even do help with graphics will be telling me if I have friends that are yahoo boys I should introduce them( the girls)to them.
I still had my belief against scam until after our exams something occurred. During our exam people were dragging me to sit with them but I declined, the exam was so easy for me pol 104 , these my roommates were at my back begging me to help them. Due to being my longtime friends I help them with about half of the answers because time wasn’t enough. I calculated my score in there and I saw I could get 58 out of 60 correctly.
Other exams came and I was so happy answering them, sometimes these so called yahoo boys will submit only the question. Before the results came out a lecturer( someone t hat I helped to mark other levels script) called me that I failed the simple pol 104
I was surprised I immediately asked him if I can see my script and he started abusing me that if I can’t pay 15k for the three unit course (1unit course per 5k) that I would fail. I tried reporting to the school authorities but my church colleagues warned me against it saying the lecturer is very influential. Exam that I was overconfident that I was going to get A . At last I gathered my savings and went to give him 7k whilst begging him.
When our results came out I was devastated this lecturer gave me D in that course and two other courses he was lecturing us. My Gp was 2.71 that semester. On getting to my hostel I saw my roommates and their friends celebrating. Our HOD sent them their results and immediately i requested to see it behold these guys were having 4.56, 4.39 , 3.99 and so on I was so devastated. Immediately one started ranting that he gave the lecturer that gave me triple D 60k to sort his own courses and he got three A’s in the man course. As if my HOD showed them everyone results, because they started laughing and mocking me that evening I called my mum and cried it was so painful. It was that day I knew people indirectly sorted their lecturers.

TO BE CONTINUED

3 Likes

Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Jameszinchenkov: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2021
When I got home for holiday I was surprised at the way these Yahoo boys were controlling the area. Even my childhood friend Timi was now a yahoo boy he even bought the lastest iPhone for his babe and mother.
My senior sister was even getting fond of these guys she was always talking about them. I even heard that Timi slept with her after promising her an iPhone but I didn’t want to believe.
Sometimes I would quarrel her about this then she would start comparing me with these boys that can’t I see my mates and stuff like that . Anytime I come back from my Oga graphics shop she would make life unbearable for me and my mother till I resumed school back.
The school story was much the same until during our 400 level. I met a girl called Somi from delta state in my church we really were alike due to our lifestyle. My Gp was around 3.21 then as I couldn’t cope with sorting and I also couldn’t do yahoo. I began to see school and Nigeria as a big scam. After Sunday services in my church there is one guy that usually tries to woo my babe. When I met my gal I asked her what’s up between them and she said they were just friends.
My yahoo 100 level guys were already using 11pro max and riding the lastest venza and going to Dubai like it was a pilgrimage. Seems karma is a fairytale.
I invited my babe one day to my apartment a one room apartment( 12k per year) with public toilet. Immediately she came I thought I would be disvirgined that day but she was embarrassed by what she saw( my apartment) only Gas, foodstuffs and and a table and chair for my reading .
Since that day my gal began giving me attitude and one fateful day I checked into her WhatsApp and I saw that yahoo guy that was wooing her telling her that he will buy her a car and will marry her and other sweet things. She even told the guy she is single that I am just a church friend. I got depressed after that, I didn’t even tell her anything. I realize the sex she was denying me she was constantly giving the guy.
After our final year thanksgiving this guy proposed to her with a brand new Toyota corolla in my front and she accepted. I wasn’t surprised because I anticipated it. But I didn’t know what I did that she will reward me with that wickedness .
After graduation I came out with 3.37 disappointed. I went to Keffi to meet my friend Timi ( this guy is living large)to teach me yahoo, after slacking in university I won’t make that same mistake again. Most of my 100 level boys that started this yahoo are now in the US, Dubai, Canada, UK some even have estates in Abuja and Nasarawa I haven’t come across one that later ended up regretting it in fact these guys might be the ones ruling us in the future . It’s us the legit ones that are striving and suffering in these country. May God help us

8 Likes

Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2021
I have one yahoo boy fraudster who live in the same compound with me.This guy bombed close to #2m.He didn't show me then,But due to the items that he bought.I did the calculation and arrived at that estimate.He bought an android infinix phone at #100kplus.He bought a motorcycle for #350k.He rented a house (He squat with a yahoo friend before)He furnished his house with 32inch LCD,and a very big mattress,a Bluetooth audio system.Before he rented the house he first went to lodge in a hotel for 2 weeks before the girlfriend of the yahoo friend he was squatting with adviced him to rent a house.He lived a lavish lifestyle then.Now his Facebook account,whatapp, Instagram and any social media platforms associated with mark Zuckerberg has been permanently block.Whenever he bought a Facebook account to carryout another scam he got block because of his IP address.Now he is broke.He can't open a new account or chat with anyone.That is why I want to advice any of you not to sell your Facebook account that you register with your phone number and don't buy second hand phone from anyone.
It could even be that FBI is on his trail because his verified Facebook account has been block.
He is trying to go into ATM card hacking that a neighbour want to put him through.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Born2winnx: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Op keep up the story.

Following

1 Like

Re: Why I Started Yahoo by badboyTee(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Joysticks:
I have one yahoo boy who live in the same compound with me.This guy bombed close to #2m.He didn't show me then,But due to the items that he bought.I did the calculation and arrived at that estimate.He bought an android infinix phone at #100kplus.He bought a motorcycle for #350k.He rented a house (He squat with a yahoo friend before)He furnished his house with 32inch LCD,and a very big mattress,a Bluetooth audio system.Before he rented the house he first went to lodge in a hotel for 2 weeks before the girlfriend of the yahoo friend he was squatting with adviced him to rent a house.He lived a lavish lifestyle then.Now his Facebook account,whatapp, Instagram and any social media platforms associated with mark Zuckerberg has been permanently block.Whenever he bought a Facebook account to carryout another scam he got block because of his IP address.Now he is broke.He can't open a new account or chat with anyone.That is why I want to advice any of you not to sell your Facebook account that you register with your phone number and don't buy second hand phone from anyone.
It could even be that FBI is on his trail before his verified Facebook account has been block.
He is trying to go into ATM card hacking that a neighbour want to put him through.
nice post you stay at osun shey
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2021
badboyTee:
nice post you stay at osun shey
Delta

1 Like

Re: Why I Started Yahoo by badboyTee(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Joysticks:
Delta
can you teach me yahoo bayii
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2021
badboyTee:
can you teach me yahoo bayii
I no be yahoo.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Started Yahoo by badboyTee(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Joysticks:
I no be yahoo.
then why create the thread
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Jameszinchenkov: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
badboyTee:
then why create the thread

An annonymous forum is being created for that
Within time you will informed
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Joysticks:
I have one yahoo boy fraudster who live in the same compound with me.This guy bombed close to #2m.He didn't show me then,But due to the items that he bought.I did the calculation and arrived at that estimate.He bought an android infinix phone at #100kplus.He bought a motorcycle for #350k.He rented a house (He squat with a yahoo friend before)He furnished his house with 32inch LCD,and a very big mattress,a Bluetooth audio system.Before he rented the house he first went to lodge in a hotel for 2 weeks before the girlfriend of the yahoo friend he was squatting with adviced him to rent a house.He lived a lavish lifestyle then.Now his Facebook account,whatapp, Instagram and any social media platforms associated with mark Zuckerberg has been permanently block.Whenever he bought a Facebook account to carryout another scam he got block because of his IP address.Now he is broke.He can't open a new account or chat with anyone.That is why I want to advice any of you not to sell your Facebook account that you register with your phone number and don't buy second hand phone from anyone.
It could even be that FBI is on his trail because his verified Facebook account has been block.
Your story get one kind K-leg, I thought the moral of your story would be 'don't do Yahoo!' instead it is 'don't sell your FB account' ...Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Cokahot: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
I was once like u till i mastered my craft bro,after not cashed out since a month plus cos my new partner caught coving 19 since August nd has my cool 12k dollars . I have been depressed and sad since then cos he became incommunicado. What will I do,I will start work by latest on Monday,at all t all my first billing n always 800k. So second billing go be 2m. Third fourth till the client runs away. But e de hard o.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Born2winnx: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Cokahot:
I was once like u till i mastered my craft bro,after not cashed out since a month plus cos my new partner caught coving 19 since August nd has my cool 12k dollars . I have been depressed and sad since then cos he became incommunicado. What will I do,I will start work by latest on Monday,at all t all my first billing n always 800k. So second billing go be 2m. Third fourth till the client runs away. But e de hard o.
which site you catch the fish from
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Cokahot: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bout to jamp out in that
Monkey suit,monkey suit,
Act bananas
That's what monkeys do, monkeys do,
U get stupid,n up get.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_cmuZ4mhoA
Born2winnx:
which site you catch the fish from
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Your story get one kind K-leg, I thought the moral of your story would be 'don't do Yahoo!' instead it is 'don't sell your FB account' ...Nawa o
Be conscious.That is the lesson.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2021
Jameszinchenkov:

An annonymous forum is being created for that
Within time you will informed
let us know when you create it
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Adddeywallley20: 2:46am On Sep 05, 2021
When anonymous thread is ready let us kno
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Hermaphrodite: 5:21am On Sep 05, 2021
Are there yahoo guys who still have senses?? Most of them cast themselves by the extra large life they live.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Cokahot:
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Cokahot: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Go make your own money fool.
Raphael007:

Can we talk 09032236571 my WhatsApp.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Cokahot:
Go make your own money fool.
So you think I want to beg you for money no wonder you they keep collecting your girlfriend anyways you show go through my monika and find out if I am a broke dude.fool.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Cokahot: 5:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Odeh,see wetinbu type. Go fuc k yourself foo. Go my ass. Oponu. Beggar
Raphael007:

So you think I want to beg you for money no wonder you they keep collecting your girlfriend anyways you show go through my monika and find out if I am a broke dude.fool.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by edochie12: 5:53am On Sep 06, 2021
E be like say na so e go end
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Cokahot:
Odeh,see wetinbu type. Go fuc k yourself foo. Go my ass. Oponu. Beggar
You are so full of yourself, you know when you hit your first 1 million you feel you are on top of the world, we have being doing things since about 10 years now, my son you are an upcoming rags wearing fool I can show you my latest acquisition fool.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Cokahot: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2021
Odeh,you are filled of hate mofocka.my first million. Na fool. Like I said go Bleep yourself and I don't give two bleeps about your dreams fool. For your weak mind,odeh. Unaint worth shi t ma niggi,oh and BTW u are a nobody offline and online. Hater. U wan beg me for format. Odeh. U for drop your car d number with pin na, ozwo. Wearing rags,my least shirt na from Turkey,my boxers from America. U think I'm a hopeless fuckboy beggar like u. Hahahahaha. E pain am . U dey do g for ten years and couldn't buy a glk but a cheap 2.4m lexus. Hahahahahahaha. What a shame
Raphael007:

You are so full of yourself, you know when you hit your first 1 million you feel you are on top of the world, we have being doing things since about 10 years now, my son you are an upcoming rags wearing fool I can show you my latest acquisition fool.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2021
Cokahot:
Odeh,you are filled of hate mofocka.my first million. Na fool. Like I said go Bleep yourself and I don't give two bleeps about your dreams fool. For your weak mind,odeh. Unaint worth shi t ma niggi,oh and BTW u are a nobody offline and online. Hater. U wan beg me for format. Odeh. U for drop your car d number with pin na, ozwo. Wearing rags,my least shirt na from Turkey,my boxers from America. U think I'm a hopeless fuckboy beggar like u. Hahahahaha. E pain am .

Empty brain, empty cane of worms let talk figures or achievement, I want to get format from you, boy you nobody, imagine watin you dey spill my guy buy big mattress iPhone 11 to Bleep your big sister, guy you have no shame people are buying houses and you are here talking nonsense, small change you dey pick yeye dey smell.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Cokahot: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2021
[I have met your type millions of time,una type full my street. But like I always do,I keep shinning ,hater,do me a favor. Speak for yourself fool. Hahahahaha. Wtf is iphone 11. Guy swerve odeh. No go find client bomb,dey here dey disturb your igbo brain.na una type traile dey crush. quote author=Raphael007 post=105537545]

Empty brain, empty cane of worms let talk figures or achievement, I want to get format from you, boy you nobody, imagine watin you dey spill my guy buy big mattress iPhone 11 to Bleep your big sister, guy you have no shame people are buying houses and you are here talking nonsense, small change you dey pick yeye dey smell.[/quote]
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Cokahot:
Odeh,you are filled of hate mofocka.my first million. Na fool. Like I said go Bleep yourself and I don't give two bleeps about your dreams fool. For your weak mind,odeh. Unaint worth shi t ma niggi,oh and BTW u are a nobody offline and online. Hater. U wan beg me for format. Odeh. U for drop your car d number with pin na, ozwo. Wearing rags,my least shirt na from Turkey,my boxers from America. U think I'm a hopeless fuckboy beggar like u. Hahahahaha. E pain am . U dey do g for ten years and couldn't buy a glk but a cheap 2.4m lexus. Hahahahahahaha. What a shame

You think that’s is my latest acquisition, boy I just bought myself duplex choke on that fool, yes I use a Lexus but I gats stay low fool.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Cokahot: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2021
I have met your type millions of time,una type full my street. But like I always do,I keep shinning ,hater,do me a favor. Speak for yourself fool. Hahahahaha. Wtf is iphone 11. Guy swerve odeh. No go find client bomb,dey here dey disturb your igbo brain.na una type trailer dey crush. Pained hater. Hahahahaha

Raphael007:

Empty brain, empty cane of worms let talk figures or achievement, I want to get format from you, boy you nobody, imagine watin you dey spill my guy buy big mattress iPhone 11 to Bleep your big sister, guy you have no shame people are buying houses and you are here talking nonsense, small change you dey pick yeye dey smell.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2021
Cokahot:
I have met your type millions of time,una type full my street. But like I always do,I keep shinning ,hater,do me a favor. Speak for yourself fool. Hahahahaha. Wtf is iphone 11. Guy swerve odeh. No go find client bomb,dey here dey disturb your igbo brain.na una type trailer dey crush. Pained hater. Hahahahaha

Full Ekpoma boy, you know say we nor dey carry last we say it and we get it done.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Cokahot: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2021
See mechanic . My guy pls I use ogun take beg u, I dont gif 2 fuc ks abt your stupid imagination, get a life and free me. Pls
Raphael007:

You think that’s is my latest acquisition, boy I just bought myself duplex choke on that fool, yes I use a Lexus but I gats stay low fool.
Re: Why I Started Yahoo by Raphael007(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2021
Cokahot:
See mechanic . My guy pls I use ogun take beg u, I dont gif 2 fuc ks abt your stupid imagination, get a life and free me. Pls
It’s a faceless forum I can tell you where I stay where I live, like I said you are an upcoming, them go soon display you for Nairaland with your fake slip on and rags of a jeans by Efcc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pastor Who Buried Humans Alive In His Foundation (Graphic Photos) / Father Shot Dead By A Teenage Boy For Sneaking Into His House To See His 14 Year / Eiye And Maphite Clash In Italy - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.