Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Programming/coding for a beginner - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming/coding for a beginner (395 Views)

I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free / Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? / Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programming/coding for a beginner by zealz4u(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2021
To those in programming, coding, software development please I want to make an enquiry about starting/learning programming/coding.

I'm employed at the moment but I'm not comfortable with my job. I want to start learning programming/coding and I'm determined to give my time and effort to it. I have started downloading YouTube tutorials already on programming/coding.

My questions are as follows
1. How difficult is programming/coding?

2. Can I be working and still learn programming/coding or should I quit my job and dedicate all my time and energy to learning programming/coding?

3. For how long can I learn to be qualified for employment in that field?

4. YouTube/online classes is it advisable for a beginner or physical classes is better?

5. Which programming language do I need to start with as a beginner?

6. Are jobs readily available in this field?

7. What are the things I need to know?

Please if you are professional in this field kindly drop your email address. I really need your professional advice. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Intelligence V Cyber Security / Frameworks For Websites. / When Was The Last Time You've Coded Something Complicated Just To Find Out After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.