Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,134 members, 7,856,537 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer (1213 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / My lhasa apso, Beverly is on heat again. / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer by Okpotud(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Help a brother out pls, finally the heat is here.

Re: How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer by ahnie: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please let the puppy matured fully into a dog fess na beg I dey beg you.
By the way...why is the puppy being fed with okpa?

7 Likes

Re: How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer by joshboss(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sapa nice one. Okpa and water for breakfast

2 Likes

Re: How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer by IJOBA11: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
ahnie:
NOR MIND AM, HE WAN GO CARRY HIM INNOCENT SWEET 16 VIRGIN DOG GIVE ONE BABA ARUGBO EKUKE MAKE DEM TEAR HER TOTO sad

1 Like

Re: How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer by Okpotud(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
ahnie:
not like I'm rushing her, just want to have knowledge of it..
Re: How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer by ahnie: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Okpotud:
not like I'm rushing her, just want to have knowledge of it..
I know....but leave the puppy fess to metamorphos into Dog fess.

The knowledge can wait for now.
Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer by harmargedon: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Instead of okpa, I'd advice you go for rice and the meat, with a mix of vegetable and palm oil or coconut oil. To ensure she's getting balanced diet.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:09am On Sep 04, 2021
Okpotud:
Help a brother out pls.

After her first period , if there's any male dog around she go pursue am , but if you don't have any and you want to mate her , you can take her to a male dog immediately she stops bleeding and just wait , she's so cute , my last Caucasian died without any puppies she was bigger than all the male dogs we had , and very aggressive too , the one time she got pregnant she got in a fight with another dog and lost it
Re: How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer by Okpotud(m): 4:18am On Sep 04, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

After her first period , if there's any male dog around she go pursue am , but if you don't have any and you want to mate her , you can take her to a male dog immediately she stops bleeding and just wait , she's so cute , my last Caucasian died without any puppies she was bigger than all the male dogs we had , and very aggressive too , the one time she got pregnant she got in a fight with another dog and lost it
thanks
Re: How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer by Alphamale101(m): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Op nah savage ooo
You dey feed your dog okpa grin grin
Re: How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer by Okpotud(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Alphamale101:
Op nah savage ooo
You dey feed your dog okpa grin grin
lifeless man still d in charge nah grin
Re: How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer by Adewaleadrib9(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
She is very nice quality

Heat happens when you start observing blood and vulva starts to swell, mating can start 10 days after she started bleeding....

For more insight hit me on WhatsApp 08162458699

2 Likes

Re: How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer by christy626: 6:08am On Sep 09, 2021
okay
Re: How Will I Know when My Dog Is On Heat, I'm A First Timer by Charlesmike1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pls chat Dr Charles 08103918913

(1) (Reply)

Adult German Shepherd Available At Give Away Price / Boerboel Purchase / I Really Need A Dog To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.