Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank (16173 Views)

Job Interview Invite By SEPTAGUS How Real Are They? / Interview Invite By Maritime Microfinance Bank (MMFB) / Aptitude Test Invite By AB Inbev (international Breweries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Mymehn: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Okortor:
94k for graduate trainee, experienced take 130-150k n above.
Good luck cos it's one of the best mfb's in Nigeria, no much target pressure with achievable target.
Also having ONI of IFE as one of it's Board of directors.

Contact me for more info.

Pls how much do Finatrust pay ooo, I just got an invite
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Mymehn: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Did you later get the job? If yes, do you have an idea of how much they pay loan officers there? I also got an invite. Thanks.
Vavana:
Dear house, please i need help.

I got invited by Fina Trust mfb.
Anyone with experience about their organisational culture and salary especially.

Kindly help a sister.

Thanks
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by MrID: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
pbeeh29:
A very toxic environment. Cabals every where. Interest rate is 4% flat which is high for a microfinance bank. I was there for a about years. When you want to leave, it is a war.
I won't advise you to join them
quote author=Vavana post=105456178]Dear house, please i need help.

I got invited by Fina Trust mfb.
Anyone with experience about their organisational culture and salary especially.

Kindly help a sister.

Thanks

As they say, different strokes for different folks. My cousin works in Fina Trust and her experience is completely different from what is reported here. According to her, promotion is performance driven and staff receive monthly incentives for meeting their deliverables. Also, the culture is considered suitable for a work environment, especially since the bank became a member of the LOLC group - a notable financial institution in Sri Lanka.

Contrary to what's reported here, i was shocked when she told me that the bank has other interest rates apart from the 4%. Some of their interest rates is as low as 2.5% depending on the product's risk rating or appetite.

I felt like putting this here because i am an equitable person; this information may help some persons in making life time decision that would shape their lives. You see, it is always good to verify every information; while some may be correct, others could be misleading.
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by MrValthegreat: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
A foremost publishing company in Nigeria is hiring a Sales Representative in Asaba Delta State.
Qualifications:
B.Sc, HND, NCE or ND
If interested and qualified forward your CV to okparaval@gmail.com
Or by WhatsApp to 0703546278
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Lotusflowerbomb: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2022
MrID:

As they say, different strokes for different folks. My cousin works in Fina Trust and her experience is completely different from what is reported here. According to her, promotion is performance driven and staff receive monthly incentives for meeting their deliverables. Also, the culture is considered suitable for a work environment, especially since the bank became a member of the LOLC group - a notable financial institution in Sri Lanka.

Contrary to what's reported here, i was shocked when she told me that the bank has other interest rates apart from the 4%. Some of their interest rates is as low as 2.5% depending on the product's risk rating or appetite.

I felt like putting this here because i am an equitable person; this information may help some persons in making life time decision that would shape their lives. You see, it is always good to verify every information; while some may be correct, others could be misleading.
How much do they pay their Loan officers?
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by najeem4reall(m): 8:23am On May 21, 2022
Please house how can I drop my CV at fina Trust MFB any response will be appreciated
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by yawehoverall: 2:52pm On May 23, 2022
Okortor:
94k for graduate trainee, experienced take 130-150k n above.
Good luck cos it's one of the best mfb's in Nigeria, no much target pressure with achievable target.
Also having ONI of IFE as one of it's Board of directors.

Contact me for more info.

Pls i am interested in getting a job, will send you a mail via NL thanks
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Okortor: 5:48pm On May 23, 2022
Sorry I'm not an employer of microfinance bank, I only have an idea and my firm, we aren't recruiting currently. Thanks.
yawehoverall:

Pls i am interested in getting a job, will send you a mail via NL thanks
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by yawehoverall: 12:20pm On May 24, 2022
Okortor:
Sorry I'm not an employer of microfinance bank, I only have an idea and my firm, we aren't recruiting currently. Thanks.

Okay thanks
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by najeem4reall(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2022
I currently work as a PM in a leading Mfb but I need one that pays higher than were I am so I will appreciate if anyone can help with fina Trust MFB hr email or link of getting the job house help your brother
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Lotusflowerbomb: 12:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Okortor:
What about now?
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by limcar: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
They are always recruiting every week. In the last couple of month, I can count how many times they have announced that they are organising a walk-in interview. I now begin to wonder if the salary is worth it or there is an high rise in the number of people resigning
do you know anything about paymyrent? I got a message for the position of customer service role
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by limcar: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2022
aklion:
I worked with a micro finance bank before... Omo no be the small salary u suppose de think or de worried about. Na if the bank no go close down after a while. Scammers plenty using micro finance... CBN no recognized so many micro finance scattered all over Nigeria. Anything micro finance for this country if no be lapo and few other registered bank no go waste ya time...
do you know anything about paymyrent? I did an interview with them last week
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2022
limcar:
do you know anything about paymyrent? I got a message for the position of customer service role
not at all
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by limcar: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
not at all
it's a savings bank. They help people save house rent money and give loans as well. I was invited for customer service role. I'm a bit sceptical
Re: Job Invite By Fina Trust Microfinance Bank by Oladapo3971(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
limcar:
do you know anything about paymyrent? I did an interview with them last week
Can you send link to apply please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambassador Care / Eta-zuma Group West Africa Limited 2017 Recruitment (4 Positions) / What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.